[Note by Antipodes] Rigvir

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Rigvir

Postby Rigvir on September 14th, 2018, 5:48 pm

Rigvir

✨Appearance✨

Race: Isur
Birthday: 81, Summer, 484
Birthplace: Pitruis Citadel

Appearance:
Like all of his race, Rigvir stands at about 5 feet tall. His body is heavily muscled and he weights in at about 240 lbs. Like many of his race, Rigvir is proud of his body and never wears more than a vest as a top, if he even would wear that much. His left arm, which carries his first mark of Izurdin, is black from shoulder to fingertip. It stands out in stark contrast with the rest of his flesh, which is a pale white with a minor blue hue. His silver veins are not quite as prominent as most of the rest of his race, though they stand out greatly on his left arm.
Rigvir has deep red hair and green eyes. His hair is normally kept no more than a couple inches long, just enough to reach his brow, but not enough to ever get in his eyes and interfere with his sight. His face seems to be set in a constant scowl, regardless of what mood he actually is in.

✨Character Concept✨

Rigvir has little to live for, in his own eyes. Exiling himself from his race, due to shame of his parents treachery, Rigvir sets out to make his own place in the world, and to try to regain a little of his own sense of dignity and honor. He even dropped his family name, and feels unworthy of using his clan name, which he likely wouldn't share with strangers anyway.
He wants to be someone who can hold their chin up high, no matter who he is speaking with, and he just does not feel he can do that in Sultros or any of the other Isurian cities, least of all in his hometown. He tries to choose the most honorable course in most situations. Rigvir wants to build a positive reputation.
His first priorities revolved around finding himself a new home, and then a business which would allow him to become a respectable member of wherever he chooses to live. Rigvir is a thinker, though he is also very energetic, possibly due to his youth. He is always working or planning on what he might do next. While he works, he speaks in Isur to himself, it seems, though any Isur might realize he is talking to Izurdin.
Close-mouthed by nature, even by Isur standards. Rigvir will become even more distant if one attempts to pry into his past. He will be respectful towards those he deems worthy of it and will likely utterly ignore those he views do not. Rigvir has very little experience with romance, and will likely become even quieter in the presence of those he admires, trying to hide how flustered he might be.
Rigvir has a rather dry sense of humor, along with a pessimistic nature, which only hinders his ability to make friends easily.

✨Character History✨

Rigvir was born in and grew up in the Pitrius Citadel. He spent most of his life underground, only rarely spending time on the surface of Mizahar. Most of his childhood was spent in a mix of study and play. His father, like Rigvir was of the Pitrius clan, though his mother belonged to the Coglias clan, though she lived in Sultros until meeting and falling in love with her future husband. Bearing the arm of the Pitrius clan, Rigvir favored his father's clans path, rather than his mother's, though he did try to appease her by training occasionally.
Rigvir had lived his whole life in the Pitrius Citadel, until very recently his family had been exiled, due to a failed plot to assassinate the current leader of the Pitrius clan. Rigvir's father was next in line to lead the clan, if they had been successful. Rather than stay and live with his shame, Rigvir left the safety of the Citadel for parts unknown. He could have moved to one of the other Isur cities, but he felt like an outcast now. No one openly condemned him, nor was he banished, so there might be a chance he would return to his own kind in time, if he felt he could return and reclaim his honor.
On the surface, Rigvir dropped both his family and clan name, shamed of the first and feeling unworthy of the latter. He arrived in Alvadas, and took a ship to anywhere that was not Kalea. They made a stop in Kenash before continuing to Riverfall. Rigvir nearly chose to live there, until he heard of Syka, which seemed like it would be very ideal for him. He found a merchant travelling to Syka with an extra cabin and took to the sea again.

✨Language✨

Fluent Language: Isur
Basic Language: Common
Poor Language: Ancient Language

✨Skills✨

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Auristics 5 SP 5 Novice
Blacksmithing 10 RB 10 Novice
Battle Axe 5 SP 5 Novice
Carving 5 SP 5 Novice
Metalsmithing 10 SP 10 Novice
Reimancy 5 SP 5 Novice
Shielding 5 SP 5 Novice
Voiding 5 SP 5 Novice
Wilderness Survival: Jungle 10 SP 10 Novice

✨Gnosis✨

First mark of Izurdin, on his left shoulder

✨Lores✨

Lore of Religion: Izurdin
Lore of Basic Blacksmithing Techniques

✨Possessions✨

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Sleeveless Vest
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
Isurian Steel Battle Axe
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Isurian Steel Battle Axe- given from his grandfather on his mother's side, commemorating his graduation from childhood.

✨Housing✨

House: Lives in his tent on the beach, for now.

✨Ledger✨

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Trade in horse +250 350 GM
Isurian Steel Double Bladed Dagger 40 GM 310 GM
Isurian Armored Robes 55 GM 255 GM

✨Thread List✨

Empty
Last edited by Rigvir on September 14th, 2018, 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rigvir
Player

Words: 4332
Joined roleplay: August 15th, 2018, 6:25 pm
Character sheet

Rigvir

Postby Rigvir on September 14th, 2018, 5:50 pm

✨✨

clear
Last edited by Rigvir on November 6th, 2018, 10:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rigvir
Player

Character sheet

Rigvir

Postby Rigvir on September 14th, 2018, 5:51 pm

✨Thread List✨

Rigvir
Player

Character sheet

Rigvir

Postby Antipodes on September 16th, 2018, 5:15 am

Hey there, I'm Antipodes, a CS Liaison here on Miz, and I'm here to help you achieve the coveted green check mark. In order to do so, however, there are some minor changes that I need you to make.

☉ Languages Please change 'Ancient Language' to 'Nader-Canoch' or 'Ancient Tongue'

☉ Skills Please edit 'Battle Axe' to 'Weapon: Battle Axe' and reorder it accordingly.

☉ Possessions You mention Rigvir living in his tent yet there is no tent listed in his possessions or ledger. I take it you having him start with the tent housing package. Please list the items included in this package (sans horse, saddle and tack) as well as the armored robes and double-bladed dagger that you have in his ledger. You may also remove the battle axe from this list since it is listed as his heirloom.

I understand the second lore post is a placeholder but please clear it. Thanks so much.

Do let me know via pm once the necessary edits have been made. I welcome you to touch base with me if you have any and all questions about the issues listed above or about the site, in general. My job is to help, after all, and I will do what I can to assist you as best as I am able. Remember, don't get overwhelmed and enjoy! You'll be writing with the rest of us in no time :)
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)