(Training/Self-Mod) A Better Career (Continued, Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Re: (Training/Self-Mod) A Better Career (Continued, Open)

Postby Orion Lorgan on December 2nd, 2009, 2:05 am

OOC: OK I am back, kinda haha. Alright now Orion will take over... partially.

Orion nodded, glancing about the inn at the few individuals within. "Well, I suggest we leave now..." Taking his mug of ale, he took a quick gulp and set it back down, then stood. "Come with me..." He quickly turned and headed around the bar to the door into rear of the tavern. Going through the kitchen area, he headed for the back-door and outside. Glancing about, he saw Ash's horse. "Hmm... that'll be useful. I don't have one sadly... Used to moving around on foot." Glancing at Ash, he looked over her carefully. "First stop, to the Elegant Weave. You need a new outfit... Your too obvious in those robes. Also a common cloak would be useful..."

Motioning past her horse, he muttered. "Ladies first... Nero, get your horse and you two stay together. Follow me closely, though keep a short distance between us in public. We'll stay in alleyways and side streets as much as possible..." Glancing upward at the darkened sky, he grinned. "The night will shadow us... Lets go." He turned and quickly went through the small gate, glancing around each corner before pulling up his hood and turning the right corner, disappearing from sight.

OOC: Ok, Nero and Ash, have your PC's mount and follow Orion. I'll be making new thread in just a sec that you can follow along with once you post on here. And Nero, the IC Nero better not do anything stupid, or he's going to have a angry Orion to deal with. Heh.
"A good defense is a good offense." -General George S. Patton

"I have a rendezvous with Death. At some disputed barricade, it may be He shall take my hand, and lead me into His dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath. I have a rendezvous with Death. And I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous." Part of 'Rendezvous with Death' by Alan Seeger
Orion Lorgan
The Nighthawk

Words: 9507
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Nero Czan on December 2nd, 2009, 2:11 am

Nero nods when appropriate, taking note of his responsibilities and orders. "Gotcha." His expression gone serious, he puts his hand on Ash's shoulder, "Wait here for a moment, and get your horse ready..." He slides up his hood and jogs down to where he left his horse a building or two down the road. He mounts his almost brotherly steed and smirks as he gently rides him back to the back entrance of the tavern.

OOCBah, Angry Orion sounds fun :P But I won't do anything stupid...

yet... ^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Nero Czan
"Lead by Example, Protect by Force."

Words: 121734
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2009, 2:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Ash Sentry on December 2nd, 2009, 1:26 pm

Ash nodded, then quickly mounted Sylvia, her pure white Desertbred. After tucking her journal into the saddlebag, she took the reins and waited for Nero, expression sober and focused.
Even roses have their thorns.

Ash Sentry's Journal: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/blog/Ash%20Sentry/
Ash Sentry
Young Priestess

Words: 1824
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2009, 11:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)
Character sheet

Postby Nero Czan on December 2nd, 2009, 7:49 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Nero Czan
"Lead by Example, Protect by Force."

Words: 121734
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2009, 2:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Character sheet

Previous