Completed Change Begin and Change End

The sudden change that occured to Crylon ends as abruptly as it began.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Change Begin and Change End

Postby Crylon Stonecraft on November 30th, 2018, 11:19 pm

10 Fall 518

Days past, Crylon had woken to find himself changed. Where he was once a man, he had become a woman. His arm blessed by Izurdin had switched sides, as female Isur had the opposite side blessed as males. He had been changed.

It had not been easy, had not been simple, and had taken some getting used to even in dealing with simple things. But if nothing else it had given him an appreciation for woman in a way he had not had before, having never been one.

Of course, he was still an Isur, and so in some manners nothing had changed. But he had changed, all from touching some stone that had fallen from the sky.

Back in his for another night, Crylon had gone to sleep, only to be woken early the next morning before the sun rose...

Turning as he awoke, Crylon saw his bedside table where the stone he had found had been left. For a moment nothing happened. And then... The rock began to crumble and flake and quickly turned to dust. As this happened a voice could be heard, emitting from no where and no one and echoing in Crylon's mind.

“As the rays of my beloved Syna reach across the horizon, I wish to give you this bit of insight. The changes you’ve experienced were not without a purpose. They were meant to serve as a source of reflection. Change is an important force that drives all life. How you dealt with the changes you were faced with; changes in body, mind and even in the minds of others, speaks greatly to who you are as a person. As you continue to live your life, take time to reflect on what you experienced and ponder your reactions to the change. Did you hide them or hide from them? Did you embrace them? Did you exploit them or use them for the betterment of others? As you search for the deeper meaning of change and how you deal with it, know that I, Leth, God of Thought and Change have gifted you that opportunity. Also, as a gift and a reminder, I offer a piece of my light. The stone you discovered contains a piece of starfire. In your hands, it will undergo its own change. Take it with my blessing.”

As the voice ended Crylon noticed something else. Something within the crumbled rock, which he had not seen before. A small silver thing, burning with silver flame... Rolling out of bed Crylon moved his hand close to it, surprised to find that he felt no heat as his hand grew close. Picking it up he found it was light and cool, as if taken in from the night. Surprising, Crylon felt, seeing as it appeared to be burning.

Suddenly there was a burst of light, an explosion of silvery light. As if heated by the light itself, the object within his hand began to shift and change, turning into a small ring. Not a ring for ones finger though, he could tell that, no a ring for an ear.

Leth. Starfire. Change.

Tired Crylon rolled back onto the bed, realizing he was once more in his own body. His old body. Lazing back Crylon looked at the small object, granted to him by a deity, and considered Leth's words. How had he reacted? Well? Poorly? He felt he had accepted the change, to work with them as best he could and understand his new and changed functions and ability, but he supposed he could not say the truth of that. Perhaps he had done well, or not. Only Leth could say, he supposed, leaving him wondering how he had done under such a divine testing.
Crylon Stonecraft
Player

Words: 679695
Joined roleplay: June 2nd, 2018, 4:26 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1)