Placeholder [Job] Wild One

Sin hunts a particularly feisty stag.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[Job] Wild One

Postby Sinna on February 28th, 2019, 4:04 am

90th, Winter, 518AV

"So you're telling me... That a single buck took out three men... who hunt for a living?" The disbelief was blatant in his tone and features. Baker snorted as he worked away at the pig on his counter, expertly stripping it of skin with a few flicks of his knife.

"Ever dramatic, I see. More or less. Apparently, it's running free in the woods and terrorising every hunter that goes after it. Led one into a den of wild dogs somehow, and another into his own trap," Amusement danced along the man's features. "The third got a good trashing from it after running into a tree." He whistled. "Now that's a fighter."

If Sin was expected to laugh, he didn't. This was the most absurd tale he had ever heard. So much so that he found it a waste of his time, and bristled with irritation. "You're pulling my leg, aren't you?" Pale lips pulled down into a frown. Baker merely huffed, pausing in his work to swap his knife for another. At this rate, the lad was bound to go grey at thirty.

"As serious as you are. Trust me, I had a hard time believing them too." He brought his butcher's knife down, blood splattering as flesh separated from bone. "But it's the truth. There's a wild one out there that really bites back. And I'm wondering, if you're next," The knife was brought down on bone, and the crack that followed rebounded through the shop.

"So it's a challenge," The brunet concluded, intense gaze bearing down with a spark at the butcher, whose lips merely pulled upward in a sly smirk.

"I thought you could use a bit of fun."

Sinna
Greed.

Words: 21031
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2018, 9:11 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets