I'm a GST and I want to thread with you!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

I'm a GST and I want to thread with you!

Postby Adriana Sparrow on March 3rd, 2019, 11:24 pm

Hello all of Mizahar!

I have very recently taken up the GST role voluntarily and I want to get into the game! I have 3 GST spots open per season (this may change once I figure how much I can handle). Currently I have 2 free spots since I have one ongoing GST thread already!

So if you have awesome thread ideas you want to come to life but dont want to bother our oh so busy and great STs, come bother me instead!

Take a look at my current and first GST thread with Itt, it has just started at the posting of this thread, so theres only one post depending on when you actually read this. When Chaos Reigns

You can shoot me a PM or reply to this thread or find me under this PC name in Discord!

Code credit to Mauriel for original base code.
Adriana Sparrow
Player

Words: 111649
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2019, 7:23 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Guest Storyteller (1)