Award April's Featured Thread Is...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

April's Featured Thread Is...

Postby Gossamer on April 7th, 2019, 2:45 pm

This was all I got from the previous winner dated YESTERDAY. Six days after the first.

Elias Caldera wrote:I'm not sure if I'm meant to suggest one like in the old days, but with April here and Zavya indisposed, I figure I better err on the side of caution and choose a thread.

The Comedown
-By Caspian.

I'm pretty much done with Features if winners are going to put this kind of lack of effort into passing on the award. I'm pretty much done with a lot of things around here. Enjoy the spam. Forget about HD Tickets. In a perfect world you people would care as much as I care, but evidently we don't live in a perfect caring world.

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

April's Featured Thread Is...

Postby Antipodes on April 11th, 2019, 12:51 am

As much of a shame it is that so little effort was put into this, I still want to congratulate you, Caspian. Your threads have been lovely to follow and I'm glad that it garnered enough attention to receive this award. Looking forward to seeing more of your writing as you continue to share Caspian's story with us <3
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)