Ina - Vala's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Ina - Vala's Journal

Postby Vala on February 19th, 2011, 5:29 am

1st Day of Winter, 510 AV

Bought a new journal today. And a new set of pens and ink.
Burned 60 Pinions, but I think its worth it.

The quality of this book is amazing. The paper feels like silk; it makes my fingertips feel spoiled. And the ink just flows onto the page, I haven't a blotch... never mind. The ink I bought is great quality as well. (note to self: never forget to cap the ink bottle) Wow, I really need to work on my calligraphy/handwriting. Its like chicken scratch; I feel ashamed of myself.

I'm not sure what to write; this is my first journal. I hope I don't slack and stop writing... (note to self: if I miss writing in my journal, for whatever reason, I have to run 1, no 2 miles) I think thats a proper punishment.

So... oh yeah, I got ice for an Avora man today; he was a mason; and he was nice enough to give me 2 pinions for my trouble. I also met up with Val Imsun. He looked bored today; which makes sense because he probably doesn't have much to do now with the gates closed and all that.

Once I get assigned a steady job with a proper schedule I'll try to visit him again; I really should, since I did promise him and all.

I feel like after all my talks with him, I'm finally at a conversational level with my Common; he even taught me some Lhavitian phrases last week.

Well its getting late; I should get some sleep so I'm well rested when I visit the Valtarian for my assignment tomorrow.

One more thing, I've named this journal Ina.

One, one more thing, I wrote a little poem for Priskil: I wrote it after thinking that the Gods, especially Priskil, would appreciate hearing something other than a plea for help or a standard "You are amazing, and the best god ever, blah blah blah..." Prayer. Anyway, here it is, I'll try to write a longer/better one when I have more time.

Of hope and radiance, you fill in me,
Priskil; And of the warmth and love,
you bestow, my heart is filled; And we,
your followers, do seek your guidance from above.

OOC :
I wrote this with my left hand, (I am right handed) so that I can show a progression of Vala's handwriting.

(I hope Priskil doesn't get offended from my horrible script, I do mean well. From now on I promise to practice until I can make pretty scrolls for her.)
[/color]
For Me to Know, And You to Find Out

VPVCSMPMOAPACS
Vala
Crimson Beauty

Words: 439124
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2011, 7:22 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5