[An Elegant Weave] A Better Career (Open, Continued)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[An Elegant Weave] A Better Career (Open, Continued)

Postby Orion Lorgan on December 2nd, 2009, 2:15 am

Early Winter, 509 AV

Heading down the dark streets of Syliras, Orion was in his element. Glancing behind to see if Ash and Nero were still close. Keeping a very steady pace on foot, he lead the trio through alleyways and near-empty side streets towards the Elegant Weave. Glad that he had met Ash at night and not during the day time, he thought for a minute on her predicament. While surprising and very rare, it wasn't unheard of. And in her case, he felt enormous pity for her and enormous anger towards those near-sighted individuals. Snarling quietly to himself, he moved on ahead, his quiet movements and dark clothing making him hard to be noticed. He then saw the Weave not too far away. He hurried towards it, glancing about to see if there were any nearby Knights. Glad to see none, he motioned the pair to move forward quickly towards a alley just ten or fifteen feet away from the store.

OOC: Ok here we go...
"A good defense is a good offense." -General George S. Patton

"I have a rendezvous with Death. At some disputed barricade, it may be He shall take my hand, and lead me into His dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath. I have a rendezvous with Death. And I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous." Part of 'Rendezvous with Death' by Alan Seeger
Orion Lorgan
The Nighthawk

Words: 9507
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Re: [An Elegant Weave] A Better Career (Open, Continued)

Postby Nero Czan on December 2nd, 2009, 2:23 am

In utter silence, Nero followed quietly through the shadows and darkness, feeling a bit of an eery and somber atmosphere attempt to engulf him. It seems they had finally gotten to their destination. Nero motioned Ash to hurry and they quickly made the distance, trying to keep the sounds of hoofs on the murky path to a minimum...

OOCYou guys should get in the chat XD At the top, in the heading bar. That way I know if someone's actually doing anything/anyone's here ^^"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Nero Czan
"Lead by Example, Protect by Force."

Words: 121734
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2009, 2:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Orion Lorgan on December 2nd, 2009, 3:00 am

Orion motioned them into the alleyway, glancing about. Turning around to face them both, he motioned for them to dismount. "Alright, heres what were going to do. Nero, you keep an eye out front for any guardsmen or possible Knights. Look like your wanting to purchase something and circulate around the shop but make sure you always stay near the doorway and windows. Ash, you will go in and wish to purchase new clothing. Get something sturdy and common, probably dark grey or black. Get trousers, tunic, cloak, anything you need. Sell the robes if you can, if not, forget them. Be as quick as possible as we don't want to draw any more attention then is needed. Understood?" Once they nodded, he quickly turned and rounded the corner, heading into the stores entrance once at the door.

Glancing about the brighter interior of the store, he started looking at random bits of clothing, then headed up to the front. Seeing a female worker at the counter, he went up to her, pulling his hood back. "Hello, you remember me... This young lady here... " He quickly waved his hand at Ash. "Needs a new set of clothes, so please help her in choosing." Turning to Ash, he smiled and nodded to her. Leaning forward, he appeared like he was kissing her to the clerk, but was actually whispering something into her ear. "Be quick. We'll keep watch. When done, come to us at the front and we'll leave. If anything happens, such as us shouting or you found out, head for the front if possible and to your mount, get out of here. If you can't get to the front, head for the rear entrance and disappear... We'll find you if not caught." Pulling back, he continued smiling and walked to the front, standing near Nero. "Keep a sharp lookout, I'll be right outside the door keeping an eye out for anyone... You keep an eye out in here like I told you too..."

Pulling up his hood, he pushed open the door and stepped outside, leaning againest the wall next to the door, watching the few remaining people who walked through the streets, keeping an eye out for anyone who may cause trouble.

OOC: Hehehe the fun kinda begins... no not really. Maybe! I am confusing...

"I have a rendezvous with Death. At some disputed barricade, it may be He shall take my hand, and lead me into His dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath. I have a rendezvous with Death. And I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous." Part of 'Rendezvous with Death' by Alan Seeger
Orion Lorgan
The Nighthawk

Character sheet

Postby Nero Czan on December 2nd, 2009, 3:07 am

Nero smirks as he walks by, "Will do..." Nero takes his hood down and walks around the front of the store casually, keeping Ash in sight and alternating between her and the doorway. This seems like it's going to be a fun night... She's not too shabby in the looks department, I wonder.. A chuckle and a shake of the head, as if this is a usual routine, is all that's needed to return to seriousness and diligent awareness. That Orion guy though... I can't peg him. I shouldn't judge him without hearing him out though. It just wouldn't be fair. Hell, he might be able to help me even... Maybe he can break that damn lock.. Focus Nero, Focus.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Nero Czan

Character sheet

Postby Orion Lorgan on December 3rd, 2009, 2:30 pm

OOC: Hello? Ash and Nero? Anyone there?

Orion Lorgan
The Nighthawk

Character sheet

Postby Ash Sentry on December 4th, 2009, 2:33 am

ooc: Sorry for the wait again, guys. School's kickin my butt.

bic:

Ash rapidly pawed through the clothes that had been set out, quickly and quietly selecting a few items. Glancing at Nero, she stepped into the small dressing area and pulled the satin curtain shut. Not long after, she exited, clad in black leggings, a slate grey linen shirt, black lace-up riding boots, and a black hooded cloak. Ash set her old things down on the counter and forked over three gold-rimmed miza for good measure. She looked up at the worker to make sure that was satisfactory, and nodded her head in thanks. Ash turned to Nero. "Okay, I'm ready."
Even roses have their thorns.

Ash Sentry's Journal: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/blog/Ash%20Sentry/
Ash Sentry
Young Priestess

Words: 1824
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2009, 11:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)
Character sheet

Postby Nero Czan on December 4th, 2009, 2:44 am

Nero returns his smirk from his diligent watch and takes her arm in mine. "Shall we then?" He led her outside and nodded to Orion, who was fitting in perfectly in his element. He helped Ash up onto her horse like a gentleman, and then proceeded to ride my own steed, whispering to it as he jumps on. He looks to Orion for the lead...

OOCDon't worry about it ^^ We were just getting worried bout where you went off too :P
Nero Czan

Character sheet

Postby Orion Lorgan on December 4th, 2009, 3:06 pm

OOC: I totally understand Ash, school hates me too. *shrugs* anyways.

Orion glanced to his right as they came out of the store. Nodding back, he stood and slwoly walked to their hiding place. Going by the alleyway entrance, he motioned for them to follow him. Once behind him on the horses, he sped up his pace, going at a silent jog. Leading them through street after street, he finally came up to a small and obviously abandoned house. Glancing about, he slipped out his knife and slowly picked the near-useless lock. After a few seconds of fiddling around, he heard the lock click and pushed the scarred door open. "Nero, take the mounts around back. Theres a rusted gate thats unlocks, it just appears locked. Take them there and enter through the backdoor, Ill unlock it. Ash, come with me." He glanced down the street as Ash went in and Nero went around back, ensuring no guards had seen them.

Quickly slipped in, he shut and relocked the door. Turning, he nodded to Ash and muttered as he went by. "Make yourself comfortable, theres a half-destroyed couch over there if you want to sit down..." He quickly went to the rear of the small house and unlcoked the backdoor, revealing Nero. Turning back in, he went into the living room where Ash awaited. "Alright, this is a abandoned house owned by some money-lender. He has no use for it at this moment due to it being in such horrible condition and he having acquired it in place of payment from some poor fool..." Shrugging, he sat down on the floor, crossing his legs. "Were safe for now, but we can't stay here very long. Let's get our story straight and think of a plan to get you..." Nods to Ash. "Out of the city... With your new clothing, you won't be found out easily, but its best to be safe. In case they find us out at the gate, I'd like to have a back-up."

Crossing his arms as well, he eyed both Nero and Ash a moment. "Listen carefully. The main plan is just to walk out the main gate. Simple as that. Were heading for my place out in the wilderness, about two to four miles away from the city. Its a large cave and tunnel system, well hidden. If we don't draw attention to ourselves, we'll be fine and be free. My own horse is waiting at a stable near the gate, under care of a blacksmith... In case they find out about us, this is the backup: You two ride like the wind and get clear of the city. I'll deal with guards..." He chuckled. "I know it sounds stupid but I can handle myself, as I don't plan to engage them... I have a few tricks up my sleeves..." He glanced at each of them. "Any questions or ideas? Otherwise, were resting a little or talking, whatever you'd like to do, till we leave..." He waited for a reply, calm as ever.

OOC: Hehe if you say Orion's crazy, he and I won't blame you. :D

Orion Lorgan
The Nighthawk

Character sheet

Postby Ash Sentry on December 4th, 2009, 6:37 pm

Ash nodded very slowly, taking in everything Orion had to say. When he finished, she spoke quietly. "Thank you both for all you're are doing for me. I don't understand why, but thank you."
Even roses have their thorns.

Ash Sentry's Journal: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/blog/Ash%20Sentry/
Ash Sentry
Young Priestess

Words: 1824
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2009, 11:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)
Character sheet

Postby Nero Czan on December 4th, 2009, 10:28 pm

Nero sighed and dropped his pack as he sat on the floor as well. "Sounds like a plan to me." He turns to Ash with a smile and playfully shoves her, "Don't worry about it, people like us live for this stuff..." He smirks at Orion. His expression is pushed into exclamation however as he reaches for his pack. "I have something I want you to look at." He pulls out a dusty and rugged book with a golden lock, embedded with a tiny emerald, sapphire, and ruby, in a triangular shape, on the end. He holds it out to him. "See what you can do about that if you wouldn't mind..? I have a feeling this is what you actually live for." His smirk comes back as strong as ever with those words.
Nero Czan

Character sheet

Next