Looking for Skilled Individuals of the Suspicious Kind...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Looking for Skilled Individuals of the Suspicious Kind...

Postby Orion Lorgan on December 2nd, 2009, 2:25 am

Well hello again everyone! Good old-new Orion again... I'm very dull and un-dramatic I know.

Now to why I need skilled individuals: IC Orion is slowly but surely going to start a underground organization. Basically a clan, guild, company, whatever you'd call it that does work in the more underground and illegal kind. Smuggling, thieving, assassinations, slavery (rarely), and a seller of many rare (and sometimes illegal) items, from poisons to jewels...

Right now he's just thinking up the idea, so it'll be taking a bit of time for him to develop it. Soon their will be a name for everything. Anyways, if anyone is interested in their PC joining eventually, just say so in here or over a PM to me. They could be traders, smugglers, thieves, assassins, skilled individuals in unique skills and trades, whatever. All are welcome to join, as long as they won't try to secretly stop me or rat me out to the Knighthood... Hehehehe. Anyways this group will probably be based more-so in the Syliras region, though it'll eventually spread out to everywhere as a big network, if my plan works. Again, all are welcome! :D
"A good defense is a good offense." -General George S. Patton

"I have a rendezvous with Death. At some disputed barricade, it may be He shall take my hand, and lead me into His dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath. I have a rendezvous with Death. And I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous." Part of 'Rendezvous with Death' by Alan Seeger
Orion Lorgan
The Nighthawk

Words: 9507
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Re: Looking for Skilled Individuals of the Suspicious Kind...

Postby Nya Winters on December 2nd, 2009, 2:46 am

I would like to meet your PC... I'm not sure about the illegal operations, but it might be kinda fun to take out bad guys outside the law if someone needed help doing it.
Nya Winters
Let the winds in my heart blow...

Words: 784686
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2009, 6:53 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Trailblazer (1) Never Say Die (1)
Donor (1) 2017 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2017 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Postby Orion Lorgan on December 2nd, 2009, 2:39 pm

Certainly, at least when he gets a opportunity. Either she can find him on accident or hear about him and try to find him, whatever you'd like. He's currently busy getting a wanted -expriestess out of Syliras so... We'll see haha.

"I have a rendezvous with Death. At some disputed barricade, it may be He shall take my hand, and lead me into His dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath. I have a rendezvous with Death. And I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous." Part of 'Rendezvous with Death' by Alan Seeger
Orion Lorgan
The Nighthawk

Character sheet

Postby Orion Lorgan on December 2nd, 2009, 2:58 pm

Ok for those intersted, this is a full list of the kind of people were looking for, either as actual members or possible allies/aquiantenses:

Mercenaries
Pirates
Smugglers
Thieves
Urchins
Assassins
Spies
Traders
Slavers
Corrupt Officials
Magic-Users

Thats the bulk of them. There are obviously several others but they're not as well know and/or appreciated by others. As I said before, all are welcome. One thing about this 'organization' though, is that it'll be organized. Ranks, ways of joining, rules, yadda yadda. Won't be a random bunch of people working together in chaos. Still, it'll take a long while before they are at that level of organization and power. Just a update.

Also, if anyone has any ideas to put forth (if interested in the idea of course), let me know through PM. I'd also be looking for people Orion could trust to be his second and third in commands. If anyones interested in their PC eventually being in that position, PM me about that as well. Thats all for now. :)

Orion

Orion Lorgan
The Nighthawk

Character sheet

Postby Midnight on December 3rd, 2009, 3:47 pm

I am interested in this here possibility, I love to go on adventurers. I'll keep poking in if this goes through.
Midnight
Player

Words: 25147
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2009, 3:16 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby kotoki on December 4th, 2009, 6:38 am

Yea, this is diffidently something that i can get into, i could be a mercenary or pirates, or something along the lines of a fighter.
The Tenacious thought of peace would drive me insane
kotoki
Player

Words: 6932
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2009, 2:41 am
Character sheet

Postby Slade on December 4th, 2009, 11:23 am

This actually seems to be right down Slade's alley. He could either be a thief or a spy (preferably a thief).
Slade
World's Largest Midget/World's Smallest Giant

Words: 5017
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2009, 7:22 am
Character sheet

Postby Orion Lorgan on December 4th, 2009, 2:33 pm

Great everyone, glad your all interested! If you all could maybe help me in thinking up a name, that'd be great. I got the bulk of the ranks thought up, but I have trouble thinking up cool group names... So if you all have any ideas or suggestions, let me know. Ill be happy to listen. :)

Orion Lorgan
The Nighthawk

Character sheet

Postby kotoki on December 4th, 2009, 10:33 pm

i no a epic name, its called Guild of Havanna! it has a nice ring to it, something that can be loved also and be devious at the same time :D
The Tenacious thought of peace would drive me insane
kotoki
Player

Words: 6932
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2009, 2:41 am
Character sheet

Postby Orion Lorgan on December 4th, 2009, 10:58 pm

Hmmmm uhhh... maybe? Haha, we'll see... Any other suggestions?

Orion Lorgan
The Nighthawk

Character sheet

Next