OOC Info [Wind Reach] Fall 519AV Character Registry

Register your character here if you plan on roleplaying in Wind Reach during Summer of 519AV.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

[Wind Reach] Fall 519AV Character Registry

Postby Solstice on September 1st, 2019, 3:00 pm

If you are playing your PC in Wind Reach during Fall of 519, please register! If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Name goes here!
Age, Sex, Race: Self explanatory
Caste and Job: What is your rank, status? What’s your job, have an eagle? Put that here!
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Give me dates!
Purpose Within WR: Resident, Visitor, Trader?
Describe your character in a short abstract: Short and sweet!

Likes to Thread About: What sort of things do you like to write in thread?
Hates to Thread About: What do you hate threading about?
How would you like to see your character change this season?: Positive? Negative? Learn some skills?
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: More quests? More locations? Let me know!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes or No
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or No
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: And she shall answer!

Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Words: 184384
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2018, 3:05 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Turrin on September 3rd, 2019, 12:11 am

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Turrin
Age, Sex, Race: 30, Male, Mixed (Inarta& Myrian)
Caste and Job: Chiet, Stable Hand.
Purpose Within WR: I am a resident of Wind Reach.
Describe your character in a short abstract: Turrin is a former Endal who recently came back to Wind Reach in the summer. He is currently working off his punishment at the stables. Turrin personality has changed from his time as a Endal. He is less ridged as he was as a Endal as he embraced his Inarta side.

Likes to Thread About: I enjoy threads with adventure and exploration. I am always willing to go out into the unknown and explore the Unforgiving.

Hates to Thread About: Training for the sake of building xp if you want to train xp lets do it in a way where they add social elements to the thread.

How would you like to see your character change this season?: Positive & Negative? Turrin is going to have a lot of confrontation with his former caste, and he especially going to have some interaction with his former wing leader. I am going to focus on learning Riding (horse), animal husbandry, and wilderness survival.

What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: I would love to see more locations to explore in the Unforgiving and a neglected gem the underground forest in the mountain.

Need Moderator Assistance?: At the moment, No.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No.
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: Do you have a pet project like NPC or Location for Wind Reach this season?
Myrian, Common, Nari , Aponivi, Turrin

Thank you Nyxie Nadira Draer for the posting template.
Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Words: 581340
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 1:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Bricken on September 4th, 2019, 10:06 pm

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Bricken
Age, Sex, Race: 3 (seasons), Male, Pycon
Caste and Job: Yasi, apprenticing (aiming for reimancy) and helping the chiet with various labors.
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Bricken arrives at the start of the season on the 2nd, and plans to stay for a while.
Purpose Within WR: To learn a culture and life off of the road.
Describe your character in a short abstract: Bricken is a curious young pycon who grew up with merchants. He wants to settle for a bit and learn about Wind Reach and anything else he can.

Likes to Thread About: I like skill building and learning threads.
Hates to Thread About: I have trouble with dialogue-heavy threads, but I'm working on it, so hit me with them.
How would you like to see your character change this season?: He's essentially a curious blank slate at the moment, I'd like to see him adjust to living with the inarta and get into apprentincing with earth reimancy.
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: You're doing great, I haven't played in Wind Reach long enough to think of anything.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes, possibly for an entry thread?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: What do you want to see players explore more this season?
Common | Nari
Common | Nari
Bricken
a boy of clay and wonder

Words: 22297
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2019, 2:32 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Lumina on September 10th, 2019, 12:37 am

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Lumina
Age, Sex, Race: 19, Female, Inarta
Caste and Job: Avora, Blacksmith
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Winter 499 AV(birth), unsure
Purpose Within WR: Resident
Describe your character in a short abstract: A very quiet but hard-working smithy the will seek out a way to learn. Almost always has her friend Pip with her.

Likes to Thread About: I would love to build some bonds with other characters, as well as developing my character into less of a base concept and making her more rounded.
Hates to Thread About: skill-building for the sake of skill-building, everything needs to have a reason and purpose.
How would you like to see your character change this season?: I want her to become more than just whats one her character sheet, her first month of play or so may end up with some changes based on her interactions
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: no opinion as of right now, I don't have enough of a baseline to offer one.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Can't say for sure but most likely no.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, I don't have enough experience on this site to do so
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: Meaning of life and everything? (No)
Lumina
Player

Words: 2811
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2019, 2:01 pm
Race: Human

Postby Inkara on September 11th, 2019, 4:57 pm

R E G I S T R Y

F A L L 5 1 9

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Inka
Age, Sex, Race: 24, Female, Inarta
Caste and Job: Chiet, specializes in animals and medicine
Dates staying: Foreseeable future
Describe your character in a short abstract: Spunky red headed healer with interest in adventure, animals, and the occult.

Likes to Thread About:
Anything, just about. I have moods where I desire some things more than others.
Hates to Thread About: Plots where I have to come up with everything.
How would you like to see your character change this season?: Improve skills, make some friends. Maybe meet a potential suitor.
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: N/A
Need Moderator Assistance?: Maybe. I am interested in learning spiritism.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes, depending.
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: Um... What is your favorite date or event on the calendar this season?
Inkara
Animal Enthusiast

Words: 7567
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2019, 1:06 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Thuma on September 14th, 2019, 9:26 pm

Registry

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Thuma (Shathisae)
Age, Sex, Race: 23, Female, Human - Inarta
Caste and Job: Endal, Warhawks Flight
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Birth - who knows
Describe your character in a short abstract: Thuma's focus is always on keeping her people safe. She isn't the type of Endal that goes around bullying Dek just because nobody will stop her. She stays out of conflict with other Inarta mostly by keeping to herself. Her sister and her eagle are her closest two companions. She is very self-critical and anxious, letting her thoughts get the best of her at the worst times, though she does not openly talk about this with anybody, her eagle being the only one aware of this problem.

Likes to Thread About: Skill-building, currently focusing on Thuma's hunting/WS skills, but also open to anything dialogue-heavy, or whatever helps our PCs development.
Hates to Thread About: Anything that's not going to help Thuma accomplish a goal.
How would you like to see your character change this season?: Thuma needs to become a more well-rounded Endal, and needs to get her anxiety in check.
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: At least one quest this season would be a lovely thing.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Perhaps
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Absolutely!
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: Are there any aspects of WR that need more development? NPCs, locations, fauna, flora, whatever, I'm willing to help develop the lore!
Thuma
Calm skies do not make a skillful eagle

Words: 65635
Joined roleplay: November 12th, 2014, 6:37 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Dash on September 18th, 2019, 2:32 am

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Dash
Sex: Male
Race: Kelvic of Inarta parents
Caste and Job: Avora
What’s your job, have an eagle? Hunter and no I wish I had an eagle!
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Born here
Describe your character in a short abstract: Feral. Lone wolf, alert, wary, stoic, very serious, intense and solitary. He has a strong obsession with looking at glass. Dash avoids most Inarta after 4 years of being bullied as a Kelvic and it shows in his silent hostility and reserved behavior.

Likes to Thread About: I like to thread about adventure, hunting, skills, anything about animals, character development, socializing, and I'm pretty much open to almost anything
Hates to Thread About: Anything that feels forced to grind for xp
How would you like to see your character change this season?: Finding a bondmate maybe? I'd like to discover who he really is with depth and learn some Wilderness Survival and stealth skills
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: I'm not sure yet. I don't know the place well enough on what needs focus
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes please, for endless questions and maybe an occasional thread partner
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes once I gain more experience and time on here
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: Coffee, tea or juice?
Dash
Wolf Breath

Words: 50563
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2019, 8:44 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes