Katt's Scraps

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Katt's Scraps

Postby Isette on May 14th, 2011, 8:23 pm

Not Isette-related but...Only in Japan. 0_o

Isette
The Great and Silly Kitten

Words: 89516
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2011, 12:53 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Katt's Scraps

Postby Isette on May 15th, 2011, 11:12 pm

It occurs to me that, after this thread with Hawkins, I will very likely have to do a bunch of threads to better teach Isette how to use a sword. It’s something that I’m sure she’ll want to get better at. I can already imagine a series of solo threads geared towards just that. But then, she’ll probably wish to seek out someone else who can teach her things as well. Someone who can spare some Lhavit time between 50 Fall, 509 A.V. and…say…Fall, 510 A.V.

So now I’m starting to develop a to-do list for her. Cool.

-Learn to competently wield a sword
-Become a better thief
-Better her language skills
-Bond with Jiina

I think I’m most excited about her thieving skill. So much can go wrong and so much can go right. She’ll be a regular cat burglar eventually. Just you wait. :P
Isette

Character sheet

Katt's Scraps

Postby Isette on May 19th, 2011, 12:37 am

I started Isette’s very first solo thread, which is cool. I really want to work on her becoming a better hunter. I think I’m going to have fun with this thread, even if it is mainly for training.

A thought occurred to me. It would be interesting to have Isette meet up with her parents at some point. Can I do that? I’m not sure what the deal is with NPCs if they’re family members and no one all that important. –ponder- I suppose I’ll have to look into that when the time comes.

In the mean time, I’m interested to see how she fares among the Twilights. I suppose I have her Sesul background to thank for her having the courage to meet Weisur’s cousin to begin with. It occurs to me that Isette sure has a lot of pride for someone who thinks so lowly of herself. She banished herself because she thought she belonged among the untouchables, but there’s a strong sense of self inside her. I don’t think she’s the type to bow down to someone she doesn’t like; she’s stubborn and prideful. But she has such low thoughts regarding her self worth. I find this odd and fascinating.
Isette

Character sheet

Katt's Scraps

Postby Isette on May 20th, 2011, 9:28 pm

Bahahaha! Isette is fun to write when she’s angry. Oh how I love pushing my character’s buttons. Well, technically Jiina did it. Not the point. :P

Me: Isette, I wonder what your future holds. I can’t wait to find out.
Isette: I’m scared. >_>
Me: Fret not. I will break you down, then build you back up. Your pain is inevitable, so there’s no reason to fear it.
Isette: Is that supposed to be comforting? 0_o

Also, I rather like the idea of her and Jiina running into their families at the same time. That would really suck in an interesting sort of way.
Isette

Character sheet

Previous