OOC Info The Sunberth Character Registry - Spring 521 A.V.

Please register here if you are going to play this season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

The Sunberth Character Registry - Spring 521 A.V.

Postby Gossamer on March 3rd, 2021, 3:52 am

Registry
-
Spring 521 AV

Welcome to Sunberth! If you plan on being here during Spring 521, please register in this thread before you start posting. And if there’s anything you’d like to ask or talk to me about, please do feel free to shoot me a message.

Name: If you’re planning on using an alias, add it here.
Age & Race: Please list here.
Job: Note that new applications will have to go through the HD.
Mage Skills: Are you a mage (of any skill level) or planning to become one? List skills here (this doesn’t include gnosis). Be aware that using magic in public is a good way to get killed.
Combat Skills: List any relevant combat skills here. Note that Sunberth is filled with people Expert or higher in their respective combat skills.
Housing: Be specific
Travel Plans: If you’re planning to travel to or from Sunberth this season, please include the dates you plan to be coming and/or going here.

IC Goals: What is your character hoping to get done or learn this season?

OOC goals: Anything you want to put your character through, or have them gain? Or something you’d like to improve on as a writer?

Moderator Assistance: My door’s always open.

Additional Comments:

Code: Select all
[center][box=620,#000000,#d9d9d9,#d9d9d9][left][b]Name:[/b] If you’re planning on using an alias, add it here.
[b]Age & Race:[/b] Please list here.
[b]Job:[/b] Note that new applications will have to go through the HD.
[b]Mage Skills:[/b] Are you a mage (of any skill level) or planning to become one? List skills here (this doesn’t include gnosis). Be aware that using magic in public is a good way to get killed.
[b]Combat Skills:[/b] List any relevant combat skills here. Note that Sunberth is filled with people Expert or higher in their respective combat skills.
[b]Housing:[/b] Be specific
[b]Travel Plans:[/b] If you’re planning to travel to or from Sunberth this season, please include the dates you plan to be coming and/or going here.

[b]IC Goals:[/b] What is your character hoping to get done or learn this season?

[b]OOC goals:[/b] Anything you want to put your character through, or have them gain? Or something you’d like to improve on as a writer?

[b]Moderator Assistance:[/b] My door’s always open.

[b]Additional Comments:[/b][/left][/box][/googlefont][/center]
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

The Sunberth Character Registry - Spring 521 A.V.

Postby Asterope on March 29th, 2021, 2:14 am

Spring 521 AV Registry

Name: Asterope (Aster)
Age & Race: Ethaefal (Syna), 5 (looks to be in her ~20s)
Job: N/A currently
Mage Skills: Novice shielding (waiting on grades)
Combat Skills: Novice dagger
Housing: Currently staying in the Outpost
Travel Plans: Aster comes and goes between Sunberth and the Outpost

IC Goals: Work on improving her weapon skills and finding out more about Sunberth's doctor

OOC goals: Just getting back into any semblance of regular or even semi-regular writing; 2020 hit me hard and my writing took a beating, but I want to get back to it.

Moderator Assistance: Nothing currently!

Additional Comments: Aster spends most of her time in the Outpost, and I can't promise anything when it comes to my reply speed, but if anyone drops by Sunberth and is interested in threading, feel free to PM me and we can chat!

The sun will rise, and we will try again
Asterope
A light that never goes out

Words: 661387
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1)