Riding In On A Horse Drawn Carriage - Body Massages (Solo)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Darren on March 13th, 2011, 7:27 pm

1st of Spring, 511

"Hehehe, your joking right?" Darren asked an old friend at the Frozen Falls Market. This was three days ago, as Darren met the aspiring artist in the market square with a seemingly outrageous claim. "There is no way a girl like that would be interested in you" he said as they saw a stunningly beautiful Inarta in the market. The man insulted by Darren's statement went and challenged him, a contest of sorts to prove the better man. And so the bet was made The loser will have to provide a free service for the winner a whole day. They both agreed to the terns before they started towards her. Darren thought of the possibilities that the artists could have given him, yes Darren posters and paintings all over the holds and to top it a giant statue of him to put in the middle of his room. "Mwahaha it will be beautiful!!!" He said to himself as he turned to try to whoo the woman. But it was already too late the merchant already had the Inarta over his arms and the two were walking away. The merchant then grinned at the awe-struck Darren and said, "Come to the market in 3 days, I'll have all the preparations ready." With that he left Darren still unable to process what happened "What in the...I don't...understand"

And so the day finally came he arrived the grinning artist's stall, completely defeated, still unable to find an explanation how this could have happened. "Alright" he said warily "what did you have in mind for me?" At this the artist grinned and pointed at a nearby carriage. The stunningly beautiful Inarta appeared again, looking to be the driver of the carriage "Hallo! Good morning!" She smiled as she turned to the merchant and waved. "Oh you got to be kidding me" Darren said as he glared at the man for adding insult to injury. "No sirreee, totally serious. Today your gonna go all around the holds and give out body massages while in the carriage. Yes I'm going to start a new mobile business at your expense. Hammire's mobile massage services" he gloated outlining the imaginary sign with his hands, "And today is going to be the day that heralds the event! I'm going to be rich! My next idea is selling bottled water, but that is not here nor now" he said as he urged Darren inside the covered carriage. Inside was a small stool for him to sit on, a small bed for the customers and a table with the assorted candles, oils, and even salts one might find in a regular message parlor."Hmm wow, at least he knows how to run a business well" he thought as he headed to the front of the carriage, by the time he went outside the caravan was already on it's way out of the market.

He saw the woman there and waved to her, he was greeted with a smile as she pointed at a small chest near her. He looked inside and found an assortment of items and a note. He read the note first, it had Hammire's handwriting: Darren, here is an assortment of things for your debut. Darren looked into the chest. A sign with the going rates, Darren looked at the prices on the sign and nodded at the sign then grimaced when he saw the "No need to tip Darren" part at the bottom. A schedule of your prepaid customers, he looked to see some people from almost ever hold signed up and sighed. Oh and last but not least an advertising painting or what I like to call a flier or business card, Darren looked to see a heavy sloshed piled of papers and flipped through them, oh...that's how he got so many clients he thought as he saw the huge stack of papers. He then kicked back and took a seat with his driver. He looked at her wondering how ever did Hammire managed to charm her. Staying in awkward silence for the first part of the trip they finally made it to the first stop, a feeling of uneasy tension in the air before he started. "Hi there welcome to Hammire's Mobile Massages. How may I serve you?" he managed to say looking somewhat embarrassed yet professional.
Last edited by Darren on April 23rd, 2011, 8:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
The original PC of Miria and Bolivar

Darren
I Dare

Words: 346232
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2011, 12:53 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Darren on March 23rd, 2011, 12:14 am

"Ah yes your the man they sent?" The man's wife asked as she looked Darren over. The more she saw of him the more faults she found in him. Hmph, nothing but the most stereotypical of brutes she thought as she led him in.
"Your not really a certified professional are you?" She asked as she to sit.
"I learned from my father actually," he replied. "I usually watch hi-"
"Yes. Yes. Whatever, you got everything you need?"
"Yes, of course"
he replied gingerly. He was actually pretty used to the behavior and did well in holding his temper as a service man. Ugh remember your the one they paid to help them he reminded himself. He sat down on a chair while he waited for his appointment to show up.
"My husband should arrive shortly. If you need anything ask one of my daughters. And keep you hands to yourself. I know your type." she added darkly.

Hmph, my type? Darren wondered as he watched her leave for work. He took a look around his first customer's room and found it looked rather homely. Feeling at ease he then started to wonder about Hammire. How in the world did he get me so many- "Why hello there..." he thought as his eyes fell upon the two daughters the woman was just talking about. The two came from the hallway trying to look discretely at him, they looked to be around his age sporting curious green eyes at him. They both sported a clear complexion and were naturally pretty he saw. Suddenly he realized his mouth gaping a little while staring back at them, to this he snapped his mouth shut and gave a nod at the two, stern and unsmiling. To answer his gesture the two just laughed lightly at his expense, obviously finding him amusing. He was the first to break contact as his cheeks flushing red while facing forward.

He shifted in his chair for an uncomfortable minute deciding whether if he should approach them or if it would be better to wait for their father, before the decision was made for him as another figure stepped into view past the two. Stevenson looked to be a lumberjack of sorts, wearing an outdoorsy coupled with a rugged face. The man he realized was having his day off and wanted something relaxing to start off the day. By then the man's daughters scattered as the two men greeted each other. After the man's explanation Darren fully understood how Hammire was able to get him so many clients. The lumberjack revealed that out of all the groomers in Avanthal Darren was the cheapest and strongest one of the bunch, relatively speaking. He would have a day filled with massaging similar men much to Darren's dismay. OH MY GAWD!!! HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT! He mentally screamed in his head as he realized the situation he was in, "Yes of course. Let's get started shall we?" He asked softly a service smile on his face. The man then, much to Darren's surprise, took off all his clothes before handing it to Darren and laid down on his bed. What the Morwen?

With his will wavering and his hands shaking he finally inched his way to the man to start the massage. A few minutes in the sense of dread and awkwardness started to flush out of his system as he found himself trying to copy his father's form of massage, putting an ample amount of effort into the massage. Even though he was an apprentice in the massaging arts he didn't relent as he tried to give the man a massage worth his time and money. He thought back to the man's profession as he started running his hands firmly through his back. The muscles in the back, waist and in the arms are the areas worked while chopping wood, in descending importance, he thought finding the areas of the body that would be effective to apply pressure. Slowly running his hands down the areas pressing down on them to reduce muscles cramps he did a good job on alleviating the man of the strains in his body his usual routines gave him. Throughout the procedure he found the difference the strength of his arms had on the man. Normally this wouldn't be that greatly effective since the man's tough hide worked against a massage's healing influences, however Darren was able to get into the cramp areas and work it's healing magic into the man.

"Ahah, I admit that wasn't expected Darren, you earned this kid" the lumberjack told him as he gave him the going fee. They both gave each other a firm gesture of goodbyes as Darren gave him his card. "Thank you sir, I'm glad that you liked it" he replied, shaking hands with the still naked man before he left. However, before he went back to the Inarta, he first went and found the man's daughters, giving them his card also before he left. A happy, refreshed look on his face as he exited the hold the Inarta looked at him surprise. "You enjoy?" she asked, she was surprised he would have liked giving another hairy man a massage. "The massage? No that was terrible. What I'm happy about is the chance to give private massage sessions to the young woman of Avanthal when I'm not so busy." He explained in a flirty tone.
Last edited by Darren on April 21st, 2011, 4:16 am, edited 4 times in total.

Darren
I Dare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Darren on April 21st, 2011, 4:10 am

The Inarta looked back at Darren with an annoyed look on her face, she obviously had something against him. "No No No. I keep you honest" she explained, bringing out his schedule. As she went down the list Darren realized that this little bet was going to take all day, the lumberjack was the first of many hardy men that required his services today. This bet was gonna make him miserable it seems and the faster he realizes it the better she thought as a cruel smile started to develop on her face. Darren took in the new information looking as if he had just swallowed a spoonful of salt. His face looking somewhat in pain and awe as he saw all the appointments that followed that same day. How did Hammire manage to get so many people to sign up for this? he thought as they were riding to the next hold.

Finally the silence broke as Darren gave an exasperated yell "Damn him! Damn him! Damn him! He sett up fifteen appointments with that guy's friends. Fifteen! This is going to take all day! And to add insult to injury he goes and calls for a personal appointment for him when it's well into the time to go into bed! When I get my hands on- He didn't get to finish his sentence as he felt a hand walloping him across the back of his head. He turned in surprise as he saw the Inarta dealt the blow. "We are here for long time" She replied sheeplishy, pointing at the next hold. Looking at her with a threatening glare he managed to keep his anger away before he packed the equipment and left. What the hell was that all about? he thought as he looked for the next clients room, that was over the top. What's wrong with her?

The rest of the clientele were dealt with quickly, Darren wasting no time for pleasantries but still finding time to hand out business cards to anyone who wanted one. Most of his clients just wanted him to loosen the cramps in their bodies but there were an odd pair or so that wanted him to relieve them of their headaches and muscles spasms. So in turn he just repeated the same procedure for each of them but with the headaches and spasms he had to change things up a bit. For the simple migraines he just focused on keeping them in a darker room and worked to loosen or otherwise increase blood flow around the head. With steady and calm hands he went up and down the customer's heads trying to push his blood into action, trying to move it around more and more until they felt better. "A good night's rest is what's required now more then anything" he told them at the end of the massage, "be sure to catch up on enough sleep. Your body is out of balance and is trying to tell you through that headache of yours." The muscles spasms on the other hand annoyed Darren a bit as he looked at the man. "Sir, such things are pretty common yet easily avoidable" he said as before the guy did an involuntary body twitch. Darren himself had such a thing before he outgrew it in his teen years, so he looked at the man empathetical while he gave the man a lesson.

"These usually results from stresses in one's life. Have you been well recently?" He asked while he went ahead and did a basic massage while he talked. "Stress is usually the cause of these random forces that urge one to move randomly. Sitting still, thinking too much, envy of others, not enough light. All of these things cause a spasm and can lead to pain and even an injury if it lasts for awhile. Animals too have such bodily problems since they have to survive in the wild. The way they cope with it is simply shaking this buildup of mental toxins. We can do the same alongside keeping healthy. I recommend you find time to run around three times a day with a decent diet, if you would like I can help you plan out such routines. ...and there's your massage remember just keep yourself and your body happy, you should be fine after." And with that most of his appointments were mostly finished. Visiting each hold, giving massages out to each client, giving them a pep talk, all of this easily turned into a simple routine that he embraced. However there was one odd case for him that day.

Darren
I Dare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Darren on May 1st, 2011, 2:15 am

Finally it was nearing the end of the evening where he was going to the few individual houses where the well of people reside. The most noteworthy of the appointments were both at the near the beach. Both of them were solitary figures, apparently living quite a distance from the rest of the houses. These two fishers had very lonely lives having no one near their houses within 5 kilometers, so when they finally arrived Darren was greeted with warmth and a new sense of happiness from the clients. Though the two clients lived on opposite ends of Avanthal, Darren noticed the similarities between them. They obviously were so happy to see him he saw, as he greeted both with the same amount of warmth. Hmph, this is pretty nice for once he thought as he took them in.

The first one was a hardy young lady that just started living out on her own as she set up a stake near the outskirts of town. "Yea I've been here for almost a full three months. ...You know it gets pretty lonely here" she blushed as she laid down provocatively for him. Darren wasn't sure what to do in this situation, this was the first woman that actually paid for an appointment and here she was stark naked and beckoning him closer. He stood there for the better part of a minute ogling until the woman finally snapped. Red-faced and somewhat angry at the "Boy's" somewhat unsure reaction she finally pulled him in and had her way with him. Needless to say, Darren didn't really do much massaging for those 20 minutes and left with a stupid smile at his face as he waved goodbye. Now the second client was something Darren wouldn't ever speak of again. The client was also a thin, hardy looking fisher but a man instead, one with almost pale skin and a thing for black leather Darren noted. When he entered the house it was decorated with scary hooks and knots, the theme seems being leather and black Darren thought morbidly as he warmly responded to the man's welcoming gestures. They hit it off pretty well, each finding the other amusing yet interesting. "Yea I've been living alone for almost 5 years. Just a man out in the open sea ...alone. With only fish that stare lifelessly back after you caught them..." He looked straight back at Darren and smiled.

"You know... it gets pretty lonely-"
the man started to say. However the last words didn't register with Darren as he quickly realized what this was leading too. The man looked at Darren the same way the woman before did and once again Darren didn't know what to do. But before the man made his move he reacted almost on impulse"I'mSorryIHaveToGoPressingEngagementWithMyMassagingHandsAnd-" Darren nearly vomited out before he opened the door behind him.. He ran out of the house and screamed at his driver to go to a full gallop, leaving the house in the dust. Darren didn't look back at the man, in fear of looking at the other man's eyes. He felt as if he can feel the those eyes boring straight into his back, his innocent mind trying at first to comprehend then block out the idea given to him. This was something of a defining moment for him with the fisherman's kind and now, no amount of torture would ever have him speak of this day again.

He looked back at the Inarta gratefully as she slowed the horses down and started back to the market for their appointment with Hammire "Just...let's never bring this up with please. Nothing good came from that place" he explained as they reached the outside of the market. She nodded in reply, somewhat acknowledging that something terribly wrong happened. "Let's go only one more. We meet Hammire now" she said, patting his back reassuringly. Darren nodded and went to help her down as the two went down the carriage, Hammire was going to pay for this he thought bitterly.

Darren
I Dare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Darren on May 6th, 2011, 6:29 pm

The two slowly made their way to the market square, an impassioned look on his face as the carriage finally came to a complete stop. He helped the Inarta off the carriage and had her lead the way across the empty market. What was once a busy, bustling square looked to be an abandoned stretch of land. Seemingly empty besides the occasional empty stall and half finished the market looked empty as they ventured inside. The thought that Hammire might have canceled ran through his head a few times as they walked for the better part of five minutes while the two strolled alongside each other. Finally there stood a man on a raised platform, coming into view the mysterious figure was in fact Hammire himself, looking larger then life on top of the podium. At last! Darren thought as he started towards him fervently.

Not a moment later he felt a hand on his chest. Darren looked to see that the Inarta was holding him back. "What are yo-" He started to ask as he paused to look back at her face. Her face urged him to stop as she herself made her way to Hammire's side, leaving Darren confused as he watched. She whispered for a moment to Hammire's ear before he broke out in a huge grin at her report. "It seems to me that you had an... eventful afternoon?" He sneered while taking a few steps towards him. "Lucky for me we have about 20 chimes left before your services are over. More then enough time to tell you some ...interesting news" he said as he motioned Darren to take a seat. Hmm? News? Darren's face was obvious with the curiosity his erm ...former friend had for him. "And what might this big news be?" Darren asked as he took a seat. There is more then enough time for him to beat him after he finished his piece he thought, I'll let Hammire have his moment.

Hammire took a pace back as the Inarta rejoined him before he spoke. "Darren I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, man. Her name is Kisa" he said tilting his head towards the Inarta. "Erm... what?" Darren replied, raising his eyebrow incredulously. "What did you just say?" he asked again looking first at Hammire in confusion but then at Kisa. At his friend's inquiry Hammire merely shook his head in disapproval, "Me and Kisa have been seeing each other for the better part of almost two seasons. And I thought it was about time you finally realized it Darren. You know it's so hard for you to listen to what others have to say, even harder trying to get you to remember something." he accused with a set face. Hammire let Darren process all this in as he sat back down, looking lost and confused as usual before he continued. "So I came up with this idea for you guys to meet. I make some money for myself, I have you go through hell and you and Kisa can finally get to know each other" he explained.

Darren finally looking as if he understood greeted them both with a hearty hug, laughing all the while. "Oh my goodness you guys had me going! You telling me all of this was just a joke? You clearly had me fooled. That bet, forcing me to massage naked men all day, those fishers and all this so I can meet your girlfriend." he laughed as he set them down. Kisa and Hammire nodded fervently as they finally relished the spoils of all their hard work. "Yea and I got paid for all this! Darren if you ever need a job outside of the your hold you can come to me anytime. I'll set up some appointments and you can go through this ordeal all over again if you want" Hammire teased as they made their way back to the carriage. "Hah, you better pay me or else I'll just keep working at the Whitevine residence" Darren retorted, noting the lack of any ...physical money gain. "Heh anytime" Hammire returned. And so they spent the rest of the trip back catching up with the events of their lives. Laughing happily and giving light taunts as all friends do.

oocSorry for the adrupt ending I lost part of it while doing this

Darren
I Dare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Growl on May 7th, 2011, 4:20 am

Appreciation Time!

Name: Darren

Experience: Seduction +1, Massage +2, Rhetoric +2
Lore: A Hard Day's Work, Losing a Bet, Staring With Your Mouth Open at Pretty Girls, Hey Pretty Girl, Being Embarrassed, Giving Advice, Being Made a Fool of
Ledger: No changes

Additional Notes: It's "you're" not "your."

I noticed a lot of typos, so you may want to go over your work and edit next time to minimize them. All in all however, it was a cute thread. I would have awarded more exp though, should you have been more detailed with your work.
I carry the words of the dead.
Growl
Lost Soul

Words: 167857
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2011, 12:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office