Wildlands OOC Thread

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Wildlands OOC Thread

Postby Panna Cotta on March 16th, 2011, 8:00 am

Wildlands Announcement!

Dear people of Mizahar,

I am here to tell you two wonderful things:
1. I am putting up this OOC thread for the wildlands. Feel free to post your open-thread advertisements, in-game gossip (you never know where the bandits are!), adventure plans, and what-have-you. Go ahead and chat about Mizahar! :D
2. I have been formally added to the list of Wildland Moderators. It is worthy of mention because my worklist basket isn't very full, and you can send any unawarded threads my way!

-Panpan
Panna Cotta
I'm your Princess P

Words: 320216
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2010, 2:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Wildlands OOC Thread

Postby Plague on May 14th, 2011, 2:57 am

I just want to give fair warning to anyone with open threads in this region. I will invade your thread, and attempt to enslave you. It's nothing personal really, and I believe that it is great PC development either way (if I succeed or fail in capturing you). All I ask is that you play according to your level and have fun with it! I know I'm looking forward to the unexpected, and maybe you will be part of that XD

Your Friendly Neighborhood Zith
-Plague
Plague
Player

Words: 11100
Joined roleplay: May 13th, 2011, 9:36 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Wildlands OOC Thread

Postby Kvar Driftweaver on December 4th, 2011, 3:29 pm

Greetings all, Kvar will be here on and off for a while at the very least. As with any of my characters I am flexible and pretty easy going to plot with, so feel free to pm me if you want to arrange a plot or chat about an ongoing one.

All the best.
Kvar's OOC Plotnotes, arcs and goals.

Mood Music: Wanderlust Curse | Battle Metal | Celebration

My Merry Band of Miscreants
Kvar - Kharadish - J’karn
Kvar Driftweaver
Rook takes bishop

Words: 59882
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2011, 3:35 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Wildlands OOC Thread

Postby Emily Valor on January 15th, 2012, 10:27 pm

Well, the wildlands seems like a perfect place for me to rp! Emily is pretty much a hunter, traveling amongst Sylira, so she'd be in the wildlands quite a bit, wouldn't you say?
Emily Valor
Hunter

Words: 7798
Joined roleplay: January 15th, 2012, 5:39 am
Race: Human
Character sheet