Ravok Announcement Fall 521

An announcement regarding the status of Ravok as of Fall 521

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Ravok Announcement Fall 521

Postby Gillar on September 16th, 2021, 5:19 am

In hopes of breathing some life back into Ravok, I will be attempting to make a number of updates to hopefully bring Ravok to a more current state. Locations, NPCs, etc., will be getting updates and in some cases, overhauls.

Grading and Moderating will also recommence although not all at once and unfortunately not as quickly as I would like but I will do what I can.

A Calendar for Fall 521 will be posted within the next day with more details one what is going on in the city.

A registry thread has already been posted. If you are going to writing in Ravok this season, please be sure to register there.

The Ripple Me This Quest will reopen for those who were active as of the last round of posting. This quest will have implications on the current state of the city and its surroundings as well as all of Mizahar in general.

Finally, I greatly appreciate your patience as Ravok undergoes this next stage of its evolution. There is has been so much good work done in developing the city to where it is now and I hope to build on that work that others have gifted to us over the years. Doing so will be challenging but also fun and I hope to provide even more for you, the players, going forward.
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)