[Shinyama Monastary] Only You [Solo]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Postby Elhaym on March 19th, 2011, 8:27 pm

36th Day of Spring, 511 AV

Pain had spent the better part of the day with her friend Rei, slowly filing from one stylish boutique to another within the Surya Plaza. Hair. Check. Makeup. Check. Perfume. Check. Rei had insisted that Pain prepare herself for her first night in Kota's home; it was customary.

"He has invited you to live with him in his home; this is very unusual, but not in a bad way. What will most likely happen is that a Viraya will have prepared a meal for the two of you, and it will be very formal. You two will be able to talk at your leisure, but remember your manners!" Rei voiced in playful sing-song as she walked arm in arm with the older Acolyte.

"Rei, I understand that, but... this is just a little odd." Pain said, stopping short and motioning towards her garment. She wore a flowing black robe, exquisite in it's detail and trimmed in gold. Bountiful sleeves fell near to the ground, accentuating the formal look of the robe. The fabric was soft and unlike anything Pain had ever worn in her life. Despite this, it was still strange to wear it. It had belong to Sooyun Furuma, Pain's ancestor. Wearing her great grandmother's clothing just felt a little weird was all.

"It's not strange." Rei said, extending both hands and straightening the robe on her shoulders. The gold lining glinted in the prismatic light of the city, and Pain's form seemed to glow in the nightime ambiance.
"It looks beautiful on you, Elhaym Furuma." She whispered in Lhavitian, offering her friend a smile. Pain had grown close to Rei during the prior months despite their age difference.

"Thank you, Rei." Pain replied. Her Lhavitian was still weak, but thanks to Rei it grew stronger every day. "Still, I confuse. How to go to do in this...?" Pain said, but her sentence was jumbled. She pressed a fingertip to her lip, and spoke again after a moment of concentration. "How to go about this? Is this a date?" Pain streamed, completing probably the most complicated sentence in Lhavitian she had ever managed.

Rei smiled, taking Pain in her arm again as they neared the stone stairway leading to the Monastery.
"Well, that depends on you. It is a very formal thing most of the time, so not really a date... but Dian Kota is very handsome, don't you think? I'm sure it won't stay formal for very long."

Pain's face turned two shades of pink when she managed to understand what Rei was insinuating.
"I..." Pain began, but she reverted to Common in her embarrassed frustration."I don't think Dian Kota sees me that way."

"Oh, I think he does." Rei retorted, seamlessly switching back to Common as Pain did. Their conversations were at times hard to follow for others, as their language swap was one of Rei's methods of teaching Pain Lhavitian. "He has cared deeply for you since the very first day you arrived. I think he sees something in you that is special to him... you can't see it, because he tried to be maintain a professional distance when the other Shinya are watching. But when you turn your head away, his eyes waver... he looks at you longingly, as if he only wants to take care of you. It's quite romantic."
"Oh my gods, you're making me nervous." Pain muttered, shaking her hands rapidly. They had started to tingle and burn with an inner warmth, and butterflies swirled in her stomach like a cyclone. She bid Rei farewell, leaving her smiling friend behind as she began to long climb to the monastery. She was incredibly nervous, and was entirely out of her element. Fine clothes, hair and makeup done, and going to meet a man. This was a first, yet Pain had little problem with those aspects. She had grown in many ways upon reaching Lhavit, but the need for her to constantly prove her strength had vanished. She was at peace with her abilities, and had grown more comfortable in the day to day activities that Rei seemed to enjoy so much.

The aspect of tonight's events that made her nervous was in fact because she did find herself growing attracted to Kota. She had never been close to a male in her life, unless you countered her brother... and that's not the kind of close she felt with Dian Kota. He was kind to her, yet strict and stern. He criticized her faults and praised her merits, but he always did what was best for her. It was through his guidance that she had found some measure of peace in herself, and in this city. Not only that, but he had broken through her tough and gritty exterior, revealing the woman that resided beneath. Her speech had bloomed into something more appropriate for a woman of her age, and her mannerisms had slowly changed. No more nail biting. No more days without bathing and personal upkeep.

"Dammit!" Pain muttered to herself, shaking her right hand. Speaking of nail biting, she had caught herself about to start chewing on her elegantly painted nails. Rei would have been furious. The distraction lasted long enough for her to make her way to the top of the stairway, where a Viraya seemed to be waiting for him.

"Elhaym Furuma?" He called, Pain nodding simply and providing a slight bow. The Viraya's eyes twitched upon seeing the bow, as it was entirely unnatural for anyone to bow to them, but he retained his composure. "Please, follow me to Dian Kota's home. He is waiting for you."
Elhaym
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind.

Words: 567762
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2010, 4:25 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Elhaym on March 22nd, 2011, 2:13 am

The Viraya didn't knock on Kota's massive wooden door. He simply opened it, and stepped aside with a gesture for Pain to go inside. The thick stone walls and heavy door had concealed a beautiful sound, now untamed and filling her ears. To Pain it sounded like a violin, but she knew little of music or instruments. She must have hesitated, as the Viraya was grinning and urging her forward with a slightly more frantic gesturing motion. Pain snapped out of her trance, stepping through the threshold. The sound of the door shutting behind her broke the melody for just a moment; it seemed she and Kota would be alone for the night. That meant that the source of the music was...

Pain's train of thought was dismantled when a familiar shape burst out of the darkness and charged toward her. A flash of tan and white skittered across the stone flooring, colliding with Pain's shins and excitedly jumping up and down.

"Tanny! My little boy!" Pain squealed, formality giving way to shear happiness. Of course she'd seen Tanny often while fulfilling her required duties as an Acolyte, but he had been at her side constantly for so long until she came to Lhavit that any time apart seemed too long. She kneeled, her dog instinctively rolling to his side so she could scratch his belly. After a few seconds of cooing her precious dog, Pain hoisted him into her arms and cuddled him close to her chest. The room was dark, the majority of the light seeming to emanate from an open archway the led to a large balcony. Pain moved forward slowly, thinking to herself that Rei would probably have a fit if she knew that Pain was holding Tanny and letting him touch Sooyun's formal robes. Pain didn't care, Tanny was family.

When Pain crossed through the archway and onto the balcony, it took her breath away. Crystalline fire-vases were set through the stone area, glowing with prismatic light that danced and mingled creating an ambient spectrum of color that was more beautiful than any she had seen before. Kota stood with his back to her, gazing out across the mountainous landscape and doing something with her arms. Of course! The music. Kota was playing a violin, a simple but beautiful cascade flowing from his strings. Pain stood there, lost in the moment as Kota played on. The song eased into a finish, and Kota turned to face her. He slid the instrument to his side, tilting his head into a smile.

"Welcome to our home, Elhaym." Kota spoke softly. Initially he had called her Pain out of respect, but as time passed she had voiced her want for him to use her real name. She had said that there was only one person left in the world who deserved to meet Pain.

"That was pretty... I didn't know you played music. You brought Tanny here?"

"Well, the Viraya weren't too happy about him being gone for the night. They've grown pretty attached to him... but you are his mom, after all." Kota said, Pain nodding with a smile and letting her pup to the ground. He rushed to the corner of the balcony, flopping onto his side and gazing out across the landscape and into the starts. Kota had long planned this night, and bringing Tanny for Pain's first night at his house was crucial. He wanted her to be comfortable and at ease, and the presence of something that symbolized home to her would help. He walked towards Pain slowly, noting that she had stiffened up after relinquishing the hold on Tanny; her security blanket. The fire between them was obvious. Too many times had their fingertips playfully danced across each others, or a tender touch on the chin after a lecture. It was not exactly forbidden, but a relationship between a Shinya and an Acolyte was generally looked down upon.

Pain wasn't just an Acolyte to Kota. She was older, already settled into her body and mind. Not to mention that Kota found her undeniably attractive. True, she was not the prettiest girl in all of Lhavit, but her beauty was very real to him. She was genuinely kind to those who cared for her, and equally fierce to those who threatened her or those she cared for. Her inner strength mesmerized him; an Acolyte rougher around the edges had never set foot in Shinyama Pavilion. She had taken that in stride, finding peace in the Shinya's ways and bearing the burden that her lack of knowledge carried. Kota found Pain's struggle and success inspiring, even to a fully fledged Shinya such as himself. Knowing the truth of her bloodline made her strength seem even more surreal. Kota was tired of hiding his feelings for Pain... for Elhaym. True, he did feel they could progress more quickly in her training in a closer proximity. Even moreso, he just wanted to be close to her.

"Well, I have to admit something. I thought I could cook a meal for us, but I think i've gotten a little accustomed to having a Viraya prepare it... It wasn't really fit for consumption. Tanny didn't agree." Kota said, running his hand through his hair with a grin.

"Yeah, he's getting fat. I should take him running more... so... what are we doing? Everyone acted like this was some big ritual or something."

Kota laughed, his voice oddly soothing to Pain. She took a moment to take his appearance in, noting the crimson formal robe he wore that was lined in luxurious silver fabric. He was freshly shaven, and his scent wafted through the air and near made her swoon. "It's an old custom, when a woman spends her first night in a man's house. Don't worry, i'm not so traditional. Actually, since I botched our meal I had another plan. We can play a game."

Pain's face went slack when Kota mentioned a game. The atmosphere was bleeding romance, and she had been slowly letting herself fall into it's trance. He wanted to play a game?! Kota must have picked up on this, because he immediately stuttered and began waving his hands. "It's one of my favorite passtimes, Elhaym. Not only that, but it's one of my favorite tools for helping my students use their projection. Dama Lai tells me you've been growing increasingly frustrated in her classes, so..."

Kota observed Pain's face melt into something that screamed disappointment. In a way this caused his heart to flutter, but on the other hand he felt incredibly foolish for bringing her training up. Though he had intended to help her ease into her projection a little more comfortably tonight, that wasn't the only thing he had planned...

"Well, I guess that sounds fun... so, what's the game?" Pain said, trying to hide the disappoint and feign excitement.
Elhaym

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Elhaym on March 22nd, 2011, 9:42 am

Pain sat at a low table on the far side of the balcony, curiously looking at the gameboard Kota had set up on the low table in front of her. It seemed like a very nice set, almost antique in appearance. To the right of the board and it's pieces were two small sipping bowls, and a bottle of a piping hot liquid that Kota had brought out. Pain had yet to ask what it was, and has assumed it was a hot tea. As Kota eased into a sitting position across from her, he began to explain to her the rules of the game. He arranged the pieces onto the board, noting that the two sets were identical in shape, but opposite in color. Pain's side had small figurines of a darkened crystal, whereas Kota's were a milky white. Each piece could move across the checkered board in a different manner, and Pain quickly forgot what most of them could do save her favorite; the odd looking one that could only move diagonally.

"So... you were talking about projection. How does that matter when we're playing a game?" Pain asked, studying the positioning of her pieces intently. The board was thick, and made of a similar crystal as the pieces. "And... what is that?" She said, motioning to the liquid aside her.

"When I have a student who struggled with projection, it is typically because they are attempting to do far too much with their limited skill. We will be moving the pieces in play using our projection. Even a small crystal can be difficult to pick up at first, so do not underestimate the difficulty in this task. Yet, I have seen students who could barely muster their astral body at all go from moving one piece an inch at a time to playing a two hour match without fatigue. It's a simple matter of progression... besides, this game is about strategy as well. It's a useful tool, and fun... at least I think so, anyway." Kota said thoughtfully, rubbing his chin as he spoke and glancing occasionally down at the board. "Oh... and that is a rice liquor. That also helps things along as far as excitement goes!" Kota said, grinning wide at Pain.

"Oh... well, I don't drink alcohol, Dian."

"Oh?" Kota said, his eyes fluttering and his face twitching into a mask of embarrassment. Pain couldn't help but feel bad, as Kota had obviously prepared the drinks himself. In truth, the subject of alcohol had never come up between them. Pain disliked drinking simply for the way people typically acted in public when intoxicated, as well as their tendency to forsake their responsibilities in life in favor of the drink. Despite, Pain couldn't help but wonder what it would be like.

"It's okay Dian... I'll try it." Pain said, her smile tilting to the right and met with a rising smile from her mentor.

"Oh, great! Also, let's just... forget about Dian, for tonight... okay? It's just you and me... Elhaym, and Kota."

"Okay Kota. So..." Pain said a bit nervously, eyeing the drink next to her. Kota reached to the taller cup, pouring a bit of the steaming liquid into the small sipping bowl. Pain took it gingerly from his hand, the warmth spreading to her fingertips immediately. Kota looked on eagerly as Pain took her first sip.

Her eyes nearly bulged out of her hand, her cheeks blowing out and her other hand furiously waving at her face. Kota began to franticly wave his arms around, urging her to hold her nose and tilt her head back to swallow it. Pain managed to gulp it down, the fiery drink leaving her chest buzzing with warmth.

"Oh gods, that was horrible... it tasted like fetid water mixed with piss..." Pain sputtered, wiping her lower lip with the top of her hand. Kota burst into a roaring laughter upon hearing that, leaning forward and patting her shoulder. "It's an acquired taste, to be sure. If you don't like it, you don't have to drink it." He said, but even as he spoke he poured a bowl for himself and began to sip. "Don't take so much, and it isn't so bad."

Pain nodded meekly, looking at the liquid as if it were her mortal enemy. The already warming sensation in her chest was a tad pleasant, but damn... it had tasted awful. She took another small sip and choked it down, noting the amused grin on Kota's face as she slowly slid the bowl back to the side of the table.

As the novelty of the drink wore off, Kota instructed Pain to initiate her projection by drawing forth from her right arm. Pain closed her eyes, slowly centering herself and focusing on the body within her body. It was an odd sensation to be aware of, to know it was always there. Pain had gotten used to it quickly, just as she had with so many other customs that had seemed so strange at first. After a few moments, Pain felt the invisible force mimicking her hand pull free of it's flesh and bone cage. Her hand dangled limp, and she moved her arm to her lap to allow it to rest.

"Alright, excellent. I'll make the first move!" Kota said excitedly, the sight of the small crystal piece being picked up and moving through the air by itself still an odd sight to Pain. He moved one of the front pieces forward a single space, and nodded to Pain. Though she could not see her astral hand, she could feel it. It was strange in that it did not follow the logic that a normal hand did. It could stretch and maneuver in ways her physical hand could not. She guided her spectral fingers slowly, picking a piece in her up clumsily and attempting to move it forward as Kota had. Her grasp waned, and the piece fell to the board on it's side. Pain sighed, but Kota urged her to keep her patience. On her third attempt, Pain managed to correctly balance the piece in it's intended position. She wanted to move that funny looking piece that only went diagonally, mostly because it was the one that stood out the most to her.

Kota moved another of his front pieces forward with ease, and again it was Pain's turn. With her favored piece free to move, she plucked it from it's grounded spot on the board and watched as it floated through the air. Compared to Kota's graceful movements, it looked more like she was juggling in mid-air. Yet she managed to move the piece across the board, planting it on a square that contained one of Kota's pieces.

"Ah, attacking so soon?" Kota grinned, gingerly moving his defeated statue to the side. "Remember, this is a game of strategy..." He said, moving one of his own pieces forward and defeated Pain's offending crystal figure.

"Aww..." Pain sighed. She had been so focused on simply moving the little figure that she hadn't taken into consideration the numerous ways Kota would be able to dispatch it. Her hand floated forward, sadly taking her favorite figure and dropping it at the side. "You did okay..." Pain cooed, looking forlornly at her fallen soldier. To Kota's surprise, she reached with her other hand and took her small bowl, taking another sip of the wretched liquid inside. She'd give it a go, but only because it was Kota.

The game was on.
Elhaym

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Elhaym on March 22nd, 2011, 10:11 am

Due to Pain's inexperience, the game had quickly grown lopsided. Kota had amassed a fortune in crystal at Pain's expense, and Pain was quickly realizing the need to plan her moves. Kota stopped the game briefly to refill Pain's cup, surprisingly finished after a few rounds of play. After a few intermissions for the two of them to play with Tanny, Pain carried him inside and lay him upon a soft bedding of scrap blankets for the night. Her old dog rooted in place for a few seconds before falling into an unshakable slumber. As the game resumed their turns came slower and slower. The two had begun to make small talk as they planned their strategy. They had gotten into a storytelling state and Pain had explained to him roughly the situation she had found herself back in beginning days in Syliras.

"... wait, wait, wait. You... started a fire? And went back into the pub, and you did what!?" Kota said in surprise, but his goofy smile assured Pain that her somewhat violent story hadn't scared of offended him. In fact, it had intrigued him. She had found a way to strike back at those had been cruel to her, all under the watchful eye of the Syliran Knights. The brutality of her actions bothered him little; her strength and willingness to act were two of the things that had attracted him to her.

"Well... I smashed a chair against the wall, and beat him to a pulp. He deserved it! He was a crook, and he beat women." Pain said defiantly, nodding her head as if that would help make the statement more true. It was true, but she still thought it needed reinforcement. "One of his friends got a hold of me though... I just wanted to give him what he deserved and run, but I ended up fighting that guy too. He cut me, on my shoulder... I hate the way it looks."

"Oh, i'm sorry. It can't be that bad though. Most Shinya have scars somewhere from their training. Accidents do happen." Kota offered, but Pain seemed to have sunken into a bit of a saddened state.

"No, these aren't just training scars..." She said, reaching with her left hand to the collar of her onsidian robe and lowering it down over her shoulder. She exposed the offending scars; a set of three thick and raised gashes that ran across the muscled exterior of her body. Pain's head rose to meet Kota's gaze, and she quickly recovered herself after realizing that she was near exposing something else as well. "I didn't mind at first, I thought they made me look tough. That was then... now I just remember that time everytime I see it. I just wish they would go away. They're so ugly."

Kota's brow furrowed, and he set the piece his astral had been holding back down on the board. With his other arm, he leaned forward and placed his hand on the inside of Pain's neck. After making eye contact and seeing that she wasn't objecting, he pushed the collar of her robe back down as she had before and ran his fingers lightly over the raised scars. Pain winced as he did so, and turned her head away.

"Never regret them. You paid a great price, but they should always remind you of a time when you fought back against those who oppressed you, and were victorious. Within the confines of the law or not, you did what was right for you... and these scars make you no less beautiful to my eyes." He said, pulling her collar back into place, and moving his hand instead to her chin. He turned her head gently back towards him, Pain's eyes fluttering as she took in his words. Beautiful?

"I..." Pain started, but she didn't really know what to say. Her mind could only think of one thing to do. "Liquid courage... I guess this stuff does have one use." She thought, eyeing the liquid to her left.

As Kota retracted his hand, Pain grasped for her cup and brought it to her lips, filling her mouth with the sweet liquor and swallowing it slowly. It had become easier to tolerate as she had consumed more, and her entire body was aglow with an inner warmth. Not to mention she felt just a tad fuzzy. She watched as Kota moved his piece, further adding to his collection of Pain's fallen warriors.

"Well... it's your move." He said, cocking his eyebrow at her. She had precious few units left on the mock battlefield, while Kota's army was brimming. Pain sighed at her predicament, but also at the loss of the tender moment between them. "Yeah... going for the drink was incredibly attractive Elhaym. Good call, idiot."

Pain stirred her latent astral arm, forcing it's fatiguing form to hover over the board and take hold of the last bastion of her defense. She pushed it forward, hoping for a miracle.
Last edited by Elhaym on March 24th, 2011, 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elhaym

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Elhaym on March 24th, 2011, 2:00 am

"She tried to do what!?" Pain said, giggling a bit as she spoke. Her face was flushed pink, and her projected arm held a quivering gamepiece aloft. Kota had been telling her about a particular dispute he'd resolved in the city, which ended up with an elderly woman trying to woo him into leaving without arresting her son with her experienced charm.

"You heard it right... she was twice my age, too. I try to avoid that part of town these days..." Kota said, his eyes wide and his reddened face blazing a gleaming smile.

Pain laughed, trying to imagine Kota being 'seduced' by an old woman. At last, she pushed her waning projected arm to a spot in Kota's back row, knocking one of his most powerful pieces aside. It was a last ditch assault on her part, but she could think of no other move. Kota snatched his piece from the board, dropping it into his small collection of discarded crystal. Their game hadn't last terribly long, but Pain had faired a little better than Kota anticipated. However...

"It seems this game has come to a close..." Kota said, a tinge of sorrow in his voice. He moved a piece into the spot vacated by Pain's last move, a decisive victory emerging from his strategy. No matter Pain's next move, her primary piece would be destroyed by a multitude of other figures positioned throughout the board by Kota. Pain observed the board, realizing her plight with a dramatic sigh. She flailed her arms to accentuate the effect, her left hand clumsily knocking the tall glass containing what was left of the rice liquor over and onto the table. In a panic, Pain began fumbling for it, her projected hand attempting to reach down and right the fallen glass. Her haste combined with her inability to accurately control her astral body only further complicated things, actually tipping the glass upside down and pouring the remains onto her lap. Kota sprang forward, snatching the glass and setting it upright. As Pain feverishly wiped the stout liquid from her lap, Kota's hand intervened to aid her, his body leaning even farther forward.

She could feel the heat emanating from his body, the sweet smell of his breath. For just a moment, their eyes locked. The flailing arms slowed, but their breath hastened in unison as Kota touched the side of Pain's face with a projected hand. It was an odd sensation to be touched by something that wasn't there, but Pain knew it was still his hand. The space between their lips steadily decreased, Pain's heart near beating out of her chest.

When their lips touched, Pain felt something like euphoria envelope her body. Her hand's move to him, wrapping around his backside as their tender kiss lingered. Her eyes were closed, but she could imagine his face as she took in the moment. The way the shadows mingled with the prismatic light cast from the vases, creating a soft ambient light that made him almost glow. When their lips parted at last, Pain's eyes fluttered open. Kota was only inches from her face, his body hovering over the gameboard and illuminated just as she had imagined. An invisible hand stroked her cheek, Kota's other hand occupied keeping his balance as he looked into her eyes.

"Took you long enough..." Pain whispered, her lips finding his yet again for another kiss. It was shorter than the first, but no less sweet. As they parted, Kota grinned and stuttered. Pain's entire body was flush with heat, his touch releasing something that had been pent up within her for years. Long had it been since she had been with a man, but she had never been with one whom she thought she might have loved. Kota was different. He was kind, he was stern, he was powerful, and he took her for what she was. He expected nothing more from her but that which he knew she could offer. He was her ideal in a man. As those thoughts stormed through her mind, Pain couldn't contain herself any longer. Perhaps the drink had made her bold, but that made her desire no less authentic.

Her hands moved to Kota's collar, gripping the soft fabric in between her fingers. She pushed, her body shambling forward as her knees rose and climbed over the game board. The crystal pieces scattered underneath her, glasses knocked aside and Kota's surprised grunts filling the silent night. Pain pushed him onto his back, climbing fully over to where he formerly sat. Kota was on his back, his arms fumbling around her. Their breath was labored, no words spared as they both fumbled with each others clothing. Pain hadn't recalled her projected arm, but she couldn't spare the time. Her physical hand was lip, yet Kota's collar parted and revealed his bare torso. It was only seconds later that Pain's obsidian robes themselves were discarded. They made love slowly under the light of the stars, their cries echoing in the night.
Elhaym

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Elhaym on March 24th, 2011, 3:03 am

Pain's body shimmered in a multitude of colors, further accented by the sweat that ran along her limbs. Her body was entwined with Kota's, her head perched on his rising and falling chest. They lay stretched across the balcony in the night breeze, savoring the aftershocks of their love making. Even the cold stone felt good on Pain's bare body. Kota's robe served as a makeshift blanket that partially covered them. Pain's eyes were closed softly, her lips faintly touching the muscled surface of Kota's chest.

"So... this is what you do with all of your Acolytes?" Pain offered, her lips moving into a coy smile as she spoke, though her eyes remained closed. She could feel Kota's heartbeat; it was almost out of control. Pain had known the instant things heated up that Kota had felt the tension between them just as she had. It had been like a piece of rubber, stretched until it snapped. The kiss had ignited something between them that couldn't be contained in that instant. Pain didn't regret one second of it. From the looks of it, Kota didn't either.

"No!" He laughed, Pain's head rising and falling with his laughter as his chest moved. She pushed herself up on one elbow, turning her head to look into his eyes. She couldn't believe that he was interested in her in all honesty. He was a respected Shinya, and as Rei always said, quite handsome to boot. She watched his face with a warm smile as he spoke, noting that his laugh conceded into a more serious tone.

"You interested me from the moment I saw you, Elhaym. It wasn't sexual at first, really. More of a respect. It's been a while since I met someone so driven... I guess the more time I spent with you, the more I realized that you inspire me more than anyone I've met in a long time."

Pain's fingers lightly brushed Kota's chest as he spoke, honestly a bit surprised that he had viewed her that way. She had thought she'd come across crude, ignorant, and stubborn. Well, his version was slightly more romantic anyhow. Pain didn't want to ruin the moment, so she simply laid her head back down on his chest. When Kota's arm draped around her bare back she felt the same tingle inside as she had earlier. Everything felt right. It wasn't just a stupid fling; she'd had a few of those in Syliras. The thought caused her to clench her teeth in disgust, as if the small invasion of her memory had sullied the atmosphere of the moment. Kota felt her sudden tension, his grip softening in response.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong... I just wish I'd met you sooner, is all. I wish I'd come to this place a long time ago. It's just better here... everything is better."

Kota nodded, tightening his grip around Pain and pulling her closer to him. Her head was now nestled near his neck, and he could feel her soft breath every few seconds. He didn't care if any of his peers didn't approve. He truly felt something for Elhaym, and he felt that she did for him as well. The connection was new and blooming, but it was there. He could tell from her tender touch that it wasn't something she took lightly. Every movement seemed to be savored by her, and every word focused on.

"No, Elhaym... I've taught many Acolytes. But this..." He said, running his hand along her backside. He waited a few breaths before tilting his head towards her, and whispered in her ear.

"Only you."

-FIN-

Last edited by Elhaym on March 25th, 2011, 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elhaym

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Kelpie on March 25th, 2011, 1:37 am

Pain

+3 Projection, +1 Seduction

Lore: Lhavitian (Basic), Kota's Home, Rice Liquor, A Game of Projection & Strategy, Male Anatomy, Finding Love

Mod Note: Terribly adorable and sexy at the end. I love how you started slow then it sped up along the way. The transition of their love was RP'd very well. I love this couple! ;) When are the babies coming again?
Kelpie
Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

Words: 144278
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2010, 1:27 am
Location: DS of Lhavit, Mod abilities in Lhavit and Unforgiving
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)