It was a new day. (Ren Tanor)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Reaver on April 4th, 2011, 11:17 pm

((Considering Reaver's house was at most 10 feet away, not much of a walk. XD))

"Oh? Leader of a pack? It is hard to tell when I don't see such a pack. I know humans, not your kind. I would love to see this pack of yours, but that's not here nor there." This time, Reaver did hear Ren's stomach. "Before we start would you like to come with me to eat?" "Ah, I suppose. Is it by the shore, or would I need to leave my house untended?" With this, Reaver grabs a long stick he uses to guide his house around along the lake, and sets it in the water, through a hole in the raft Reaver's house sits on.
Reaver's CS (Voice: #3355FF Thoughts: #000AAA Hidden: #3D2828)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Words: 212925
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 1:51 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on April 5th, 2011, 3:12 am

Ren stepped onto the raft imediately ploping down beside Reaver causing the boat to sway from side to side"By chance do you have anything that I could wear, I don't think the humans would let me into a tavern without. I don't understand human customs, clothing should not be a neccecite."Ren said as he grabbed a rock out of the water, He skipped it across the water. The rock skipped five or so times before it plunged into the water causing a large ripple in the water.
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Words: 31487
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2011, 11:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Reaver on April 5th, 2011, 6:37 am

Reaver will think about that a moment. "Let me check." Pulling a key from a blank book on his shelf, Reaver unlocked and opened the coffin. Noting he already tossed the clothing, he closed the coffin and locked it once again, returning the key. "It appears not, I don't have much need for clothing beyond my current pair. Is hunting not among your skills then? I fear a tavern would be out of the question." Reaver will sit on his coffin, and ponder more. "Maybe a shop along the docks would be more appropriate. Do you have money? I could purchase some food for you, if you have no way to clothe yourself. I would draw some odd attention, however."
Last edited by Reaver on April 5th, 2011, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reaver
Student Teacher

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on April 5th, 2011, 12:37 pm

"Oh I can hunt its just that animals choose to stay away from cities, to them cities mean more people to hunt them" Ren explained. "I think it would be best if you went to a shop on the shore" Ren said as he started to dig in the bag hanging from his neck. " Is this enough" Ren asked? As he held out the coins Ren realized what excactly was Reaver messing with, Ren shot the coffin a quizical look.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

Postby Reaver on April 5th, 2011, 9:50 pm

"Well, should I float the house back to the town then? Maybe I could find a bit of clothing while I'm over there, like a cloak, those are common enough. As far as how many coins I need, I wouldn't know, honest. I don't buy food."

With that, Reaver made his way to the back of his house, and slid the door shut. The only light in his house was from the beams of light that made it through his door. The raft was sturdy enough, but still tottered with the waves.
Reaver
Student Teacher

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on April 5th, 2011, 10:19 pm

Ren stood in the dark, the only light coming form the thin slit under the door. "Err maybe i should go" Ren yelled so that reaver could hear him behind the door. "I could come back in a few weeks to start my lesson maybe sometime in the spring.
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

Postby Reaver on April 5th, 2011, 10:27 pm

"In spring? I could be anywhere by then. You sure you could find me? Or should I find you?" With this, Reaver will stop the house. "If you must, but did you want food first?"
Reaver
Student Teacher

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on April 5th, 2011, 10:35 pm

"You could find me and yes ill just go hunt after this, maybe ill bring my right hand man in my pack to see you, my pack is recruiting for the coming war for rovack we shall dethrone the god rhysol." Ren explained.
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

Postby Reaver on April 6th, 2011, 7:16 am

Reaver did his best to contain the noise from his fit of laughter, but it was quite apparent visually, even through his mask. After about ten seconds, he managed to get back on track and turn the boat around. "Ravok. If you must wage war on the city, at least get the name right. So you know, Rhysol is the most powerful god at this point in time, especially in this city. I'm not sure how well you'd fair going up against him directly. You should remain very cautious."

As they weren't too far from the shore, it didn't take too long. Opening the door once more, Reaver gestured to the shore. "I'll see you when you're next around, I suppose. I hope to learn something before you put me out of a home." Again, he had to contain laughter, but as it was his own joke, his mask now hid it well.
Reaver
Student Teacher

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on April 6th, 2011, 10:10 am

Ren realied what he had said and walked out the door "I shall see you soon" Ren said. Fustrated at what Reaver had said, Ren changed in to his wolf form and rurned off into the forest.
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

PreviousNext