It was a new day. (Ren Tanor)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Reaver on March 28th, 2011, 1:31 am

[Winter 1, 510av]

Reaver found himself once again drifting along the outer edge of lake Ravok. He wasn't sure why today, just decided to do so. It seamed a very peculiar human whim to him, so he decided to try on it. "Maybe Rhysol told me to." He chuckled to himself. His house bumped rather hard when it hit the shore, he lost balance and fell into the water.

"Coincidence, that's all. Where am I now?"
Reaver's CS (Voice: #3355FF Thoughts: #000AAA Hidden: #3D2828)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Words: 212925
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 1:51 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on March 30th, 2011, 12:28 am

The sky was clear naked of any clouds and a slight breeze blew between the nooks and crannies of the ever floating city of Ravok. On this particular day there was not a black sun in sit at least not in uniform that is, never the less Ren was in a more than lenient mood some would call it cheerful or happy. Ren walked the outskirts of lake Ravok, he strolled along bare of clothes only the lather nacklace that hung loosely around his dark midnight skin. As Ren came around a bend in his trail he came across a odd clothed man.

The man wore a red cape and a white mask, as Ren watched the man stumbled and fell into the water. Ren rushed the man imediate aid, as Ren came closer the man came into view the clothing he wore really made him look like a caped crusader. Ren outstretched his hand to raise the man back to standing once again. "Hello" Ren greeted while he held out his hand.
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Words: 31487
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2011, 11:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Reaver on March 30th, 2011, 3:19 am

((I really need to fix that avatar, he like BLUE capes. And his armor isn't that big. Be that not here or there. -_-; Back on topic...))

Reaver noticed first the temperature of the water, warmer then it's normal chill. A pleasant change. Next, he noticed the sand had made its way under his armor, and even though it was the first time he'd felt it in a long time, he wasn't the least bit excited at the thought of removing it. He raised himself above the water, only to note there was a presence other then himself and the fish now in his boot.

"Hello"

Reaver stood, and noted the outstretched arm as the water began to drain from his armor. He lightly shook hands with the fellow, as seamed appropriate. "Greetings, I wasn't expecting to have company today." It was then he noticed the gentleman's current taste in attire... none? Ah, wait, a necklace that now stood out quite clearly. Without even realizing it, he began muttering. "Shorter stature, Eyes larger then normal, more prone to darting, fangs protude forward more, possibly sharper. Muscle stru~" At this point he catches on that he's doing it.

Standing up straighter then normal, he thought a moment to find the rights words. "My apologies, I almost mistook you for human. How may I be of service to one such as yourself? It is quite rare for me to see non-humans it seams." As he mentions non-humans, he draws his cloak forward, at waist height, and bring his other arm behind him with a slight bow. (He did so to attempt to hide the gauze visible on his arms, legs, and neck.)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on March 30th, 2011, 3:36 am

Ren regarded his remark for a moment taking pleasure in the thought that this man hadn't commented on his attire. "You are not what you seem either my friend" Ren said ploping himself in a sitting position in front of the man. Ren stuck his hand a second time, this time as a formal greeting, "My name is Ren" Ren said as he fiddled with his neckalace
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

Postby Reaver on March 30th, 2011, 4:02 am

((Sorry, distracted by chat.))

Reaver regarded how to shake hands a seconds time without sitting down himself. He gave up after a second, sitting down and watching the fish drain with the water. Shaking Ren's hand, he drew his cloak over his lap.

"I'm known as Reaver. An odd choice of comment, what do I seem to be and what evidence do you have to suggest otherwise?"
Reaver
Student Teacher

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on March 30th, 2011, 4:25 am

"You can not fool a kelvic, I know you are not human for that I am sure. But no worries my friend the racism of humans has taught me what racism actually feels like to anyone. Whatever you are is of no matter to me" Ren explained. "Kelvics noses are ten times that of a human, thus we smell everything" Ren continued.
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

Postby Reaver on March 30th, 2011, 4:46 am

"Kelvic, haven't heard much of those. Was it something to do with magic?" Reaver sat and pondered, almost losing the fact that someone was in front of him. Looking up, he asked rather simply. "So, what are your talents, Ren?"
Reaver
Student Teacher

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on March 30th, 2011, 4:57 am

"Mostly skills in war I know how to camoflauge my self from view, hand to hand combat, and that's about it" Ren said. Ren looked up at the cloudless sky and then back down settling his eyes on Reaver's "if I may ask what are your skills Reaver" Ren said curiously.
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

Postby Reaver on March 30th, 2011, 5:13 am

Reaver thought a minute before replying, bringing his hand to his mask as he did so. Should I tell him? I've lost fingers to mentioning it before. He mentioned he's not racist, but would that extend beyond? There's always the chance. Heh, I have my boat nearby if something should go wrong, I could always manage to out-last him in one skill I do have. Reaver lowered his hand. "Besides learning to be a doctor, I'm doing my best to learn to cure the humans of their racism tword me and my kind, or at least limit it. Beyond that, I can do a couple neat party tricks. Care to observe?"

Now, to wait and see just what kind of person he really is under that outfi... skin. Reaver locked his eyes on the Kelvic, unmoving and focused. He threw the cloak off his lap, and raised his hands up to his chest. As he did that, he began to murmur and move his hands around in the air in front of his chest, as if shaping something out of clay. His eyes still unmoved, the fingers of his right hand crossed, and he seamed to snap, creating what looked to be a spark. From this spark, seamed to grow a dark glow. This glow began to be what was being shaped in front of him. It was a small object, flat, round, and a bit smaller then his hand.

The dark glow seamed to intensify as it continued to pour into the shape. As he observed, the glow seamed to not be pouring out, but instead the surroundings seamed to be pouring into it. It was now about the size of his thumb, but the gestures indicated it would be continuing to grow larger. Reaver's eyes once again hadn't moved.

((About 10 seconds into his process, should take him about 35-45 seconds to finish his small floating disk of black stuff. He's being cautious.))
Reaver
Student Teacher

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on March 30th, 2011, 1:27 pm

Ren stared at the dark shape floating in front of him. "What is that thing" Ren said pointing at the glob of darkness?

"Where did it come from it just appeared there in front of us" Ren said starting to feel curious. Ren thought for a moment weighing the posibility of his deduction. "You must be a mage" Ren said.
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

Next