Sunberth Summer 522 AV Registry

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Sunberth Summer 522 AV Registry

Postby Quin on July 5th, 2022, 4:36 am

Character Registry

1. Who Are You? Quin
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 2 (appears 28 as a human), Female, Kelvic Burrowing Owl
  3. Were you born here, or are you visiting? If visiting, how did you get here? Born here
  4. What do you hope to get out of your experience here in Sunberth? Training in skills not as useful outside of SB, furthering the plots I have in mind for my PC, join a gang
  5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? Employment sort of pending
  6. Describe your character in a few short sentences. Wary at best but friendly if you get past her defenses and to those worthy. Can even be silly in the right circumstances. Conflicted about multiple things. She's a little bit of a mess.
  7. What are your character goals this season? Flashback training, join a gang, make friends
  8. What made you choose Sunberth? New DS and the challenge of writing a character type and race I've never written in a location type I've never written in
  9. What is your favorite thing about Sunberth? Spontaneity and literally limitless possibilities of all kinds, good AND bad
  10. How does your PC contribute to Sunberth? If plans succeed, then as an oxymoronic, capable spy
  11. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? Aside from gang induction and the seasonal quest, I'm not sure but I may require assistance or at least guidance (from anyone really) with flashback training threads as they are new waters for me too
  12. Additional Comments? Everything about this location and PC is going to be a challenge for me, so I'm excited but also will never turn away offers of assistance, guidance, or ideas of any kind
Quin
Grey Wolf

Words: 5464
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2022, 12:20 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Previous