[Flashback]Blood dripped from their teeth(Naemi)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Wilderness of Cyphrus is an endless sea of tall grass that rolls just like the oceans themselves. Geysers kiss the sky with their steamy breath, and mysterious craters create microworlds all their own. But above all danger lives here in the tall grass in the form of fierce wild creatures; elegant serpents that swim through the land like whales through the ocean and fierce packs of glassbeaks that hunt in packs which are only kept at bay by fires. Traverse it carefully, with a guide if possible, for those that venture alone endanger themselves in countless ways.

Postby Erzotol Silverden on April 15th, 2011, 8:22 am

"Ah well I am honored to have been bested by a hunter of the Emerald clan, makes it less of a sting" he joked to lighten the mood. "Im afraid that my talents lie mainly in battle, as you might have guessed. Maybe you could teach me a few things some time, and I you under more favorable weather conditions." he said as he watched the sky, although he seemed none the concerned about the drastic change in the weather. Another peal of lighting arched across the sky, and rain began to pour from the overladen clouds. A smile creeped on his face, and he ran his hand through his hair.

"Shall we find some shelter? I could stay out here all day, but its always good to be wary of such storms" he said watching her judging her reaction.
Erzotol Silverden
of the Diamond Clan

Words: 148027
Joined roleplay: March 27th, 2011, 8:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Naemi on April 18th, 2011, 11:14 pm

Naemi watched the man as he spoke of learning from her and her from him. It was a novel idea that after fighting with each other, they would grow to appreciate each others skills. Her head nodded slightly at this idea as lightning flashed across the sky again. The weather was getting worse as rain poured down from the grey clouds overhead. Naemi could feel the water soaking through her clothing, and shivered as she felt the coldness against her skin.

“That would be best…” Naemi nodded again as she walked over to the deer, picking it up with difficulty, she threw the bloody animal over her shoulders. It was a practiced move, one done day after day, but this animal was bigger then the ones she generally brought home. It would take more effort to get it back to the tent. Naemi could feel every pound of the animal’s weight against her shoulders as she walked a few paces to where Erzotol was standing. “Let’s go…”
Naemi
Player

Words: 17885
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2011, 10:25 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Postby Erzotol Silverden on April 19th, 2011, 10:02 am

Erzotol could see that the animal weighed on her heavily, but there was nothing he could do about it, without insulting her in some way. So they treked on in silence, her leading the way, and him picking out safer paths where he could. The storm had grown even fiercer as the time wore on, and he took off his cloak, already soaked to the core as it was, and simply enjoyed the brisk coldness of the rain. Lightning sparked across the sky, and illuminated the darkness that seemed to be ever so slowly creeping upon them. "How much farther" he asked while looking out for the trails that led to higher ground, flooding was not uncommon in the grasslands and you could never be to careful. Eventually they crested a unusually steep rise and looked over the grasslands as far as they could see, which actually wasn't that far, since the ground was mostly flat here.
Erzotol Silverden
of the Diamond Clan

Words: 148027
Joined roleplay: March 27th, 2011, 8:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Quixotic on October 4th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Thread Award!

Erzotol

Skills

Animal Husbandry: Horse + 2
Wilderness Survival + 1
Hunting + 3
Camouflage + 1
Weapon: Shortbow + 1
Stealth + 1
Rhetoric + 2
Observation + 1
Land Navigation + 1

Lores

Best to keep critters out of the stores
Sometimes Caiyha smiles on the hunter
Patience isn’t always a virtue when hunting
Pride goeth before a fall
Honour must be satisfied
The guidance of the signs in the heavens
Losing a hunt to an Emerald
Naemi

Skills

Camouflage + 1
Observation + 2
Stealth + 1
Larceny + 1
Hunting + 2
Weapon: Bow + 2
Rhetoric + 2

Lore

The lure of the hunt
The freedom of the grasslands
Sometimes Caiyha smiles on the huntress
Honour can be a strange thing from time to time
Harsh words can lead to respect

Other Notes :
It’s a shame this thread came to an end, I hope to see you around again Naemi, was fun reading through the dialogue between you and Erzotol.

That's all from me, if there're any problems just PM me and we'll see what we can do.
Quixotic
Keep tilting at those windmills

Words: 10545
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2011, 7:18 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous