[Flashback] Tears in the snow (Darren)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Encompassing a vast wilderness filled with flora and fauna of immense proportions, the Northern Reaches include all the Talderian Forest north of the Suvan and stretch into the vast permanent tundra and ice fields outside Avanthal.

Postby Aleath on June 3rd, 2011, 7:03 am

As they were walking down the trail, Aleath looked at Darren with a smile when he said something about kissing and arguments. "Oh no, no, no! I didn’t forgive you completely, you know. Well I forgave you, but I didn’t forget." Her expression turned to more serious one. "But from what you said, you didn’t do it on purpose and you don’t even remember what happened. So I trust you."

She knew that it wasn’t very clever to trust a stranger so much, but she was like that. It was always like that with her. Once she met a stranger, she was cautious at first and if he proved to be nice, she was happy to talk with him. She sighed. It was really bad trait, which could backfire.

For a while they were walking in silence. The small Vantha was feeling quite content now. There was nothing bad that could happen. In a distance, she could see small lights. She couldn’t wait to go to bed. She was quietly looking around and suddenly she stopped and stared in front of her. There they stood the three hunters that came to the cave before.

So they thought that Shade was the Kelvic fox? Aleath snorted. She didn’t think that they were so stupid. Darren talked with them for a while and then he dropped the dog into the Vatha’s arms. Surprised, Aleath caught him. He demanded of her to take the "Kelvic fox" back. And to run away.

Run? How could she run away and leave him alone with these three? That was really, really wrong. However, Darren was clearly decided, as he sent her a strange look, which looked like he was saying goodbye. She silently watched, as he talked with the hunters and suddenly they attacked him and he started to defend himself.

Not wanting to direct their attention back to Shade again and cause any more trouble, the Vantha turned around and dashed away from the group as fast as she could with Shade in her arms, tears stinging in her eyes.

THE END

Character sheet Scrapbook
Aleath
Player

Words: 37223
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2010, 2:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Growl on June 6th, 2011, 2:13 pm

Appreciation Time!

Name: Aleath

Experience: +1 Animal Husbandry, +1 Brawling, +3 Socializing, +1 Seduction
Lore: Being Attacked, False Courage, Being Confused by Your Attacker's Actions, Being Concerned For Your Pet, Listening to a Native, Running Away, Kissing (Basic)

Name: Darren

Experience: +1 Interrogation, +1 Rhetoric, +1 Seduction, +2 Socializing
Lore: Covered in Blood, Attacking a Woman, How Moderate Overgiving Feels (Basic), Being Interrupted, Bad Feelings, Running Away, Kissing (Basic)

Additional Notes: I noticed a lot of typos, so please watch your posts! Also, Aleath, you have no wilderness survival, and would not be able to produce a fire so easily. You would have to learn over time. So all wilderness survival points have been docked. Darren, you are not going to simply fling a large dog off your body so easily, even with flux, especially when you are already tired, and have overgiven. Period. Fight a little, play to your darn levels, you're a novice, please, please, please remember that. So, your flux exp points have been docked. Also, you were not very detailed with your unarmed or gauntlets, you simply mentioned punching in the creature's skull, and pushing something else away, so you get nothing there. You need more detail than that if you want exp. Also, there are no banshees in this game. Please do not use the term again during roleplay. Other than that, this was the craziest thread I have ever graded... um... please remember to play to your levels, and be as realistic as possible. Please pm me if you have questions or concerns.
I carry the words of the dead.
Growl
Lost Soul

Words: 167857
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2011, 12:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous