Coon and friends. [Jokor]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Markus Andres on August 6th, 2011, 4:22 pm

The man was hit head on. Markus could feel the collision with the smaller boy. It was solid. Markus feet grinded to a halt and he turned to watch the boy on the floor. The angered scowl remained on his face as he stepped forward. Every muscle tensing in his right leg as he approached the boy. He could see the boy was trying to get up and Markus stomped his right foot into the boy's back. Keeping him against the ground. Markus really wanted to stomp the ever living shit out of him, but something held him back.

"Give up?"

Markus asked. Pressing some more of his bodyweight down on the boy's back. Making sure he couldn't get back up again and to convey that Markus had him beaten.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Jokor on September 22nd, 2011, 9:23 pm

Jokor let out a groan as markus stomped him back onto the ground. The weight of the larger man pinning him to the ground. It was very clear to the smaller boy that this was the time to give up and hope the asshole didn't just pound him into the ground to vent his anger.
“Yeah yeah.” Jokor groused out, a scowl on his face. That quickly changed into a grimace of slight pain as markus put more weight on him. “You won. Just get offa me. You and your armor weigh at least a ton!” Jokor growled out as he tried to escape without any succes.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Markus Andres on September 30th, 2011, 6:05 pm

Markus moved his foot from the downed boy. Markus had to admit. The boy had given him a run for his mizas. A smile crossed his lips as the anger the boy had caused dissipated along with the victory. Markus reached down with his right hand offered Jokor a helping hand.

"That was a good spar." Markus said. "We ought to do this some time again. Oh, and I believe this belongs to you." He handed over the dagger he had taken in the heat of the battle. It had been quite strange to fight with a dagger in both hands. So unlike his usual sword and shield combination.

"So, what about we go get something to eat. My tre-"

'Andres.' A firm determined voice broke through the training area and Markus immediately recognized the voice and his back automatically straightened. He turned on the spot.

"Yes, ser?"

'Come.' Markus repeated himself and turned back to the talented street rat and smiled apologetically.

"Ah, sorry Jokor, but I will have to make a rain check on that lunch. Another time my friend!" He said with a slight bow of his head and then turned to follow his master. Getting his gear by the wall first. His composite shortbow and quiver.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Chevalier on December 13th, 2011, 5:34 pm

Hear Ye Hear Ye, Thou Hast Been Awarded...

Jokor

• +5 Dagger
  • +1 Throwing (Dagger)
  • +3 Auristics
  • +5 Brawling
  • +5 Tactics

Lores: Make Um Mad!, Maneuver (Leg Sweep), Going For the Groin, Be Mindful of Your Clothing in Combat

Markus

• +1 Composite Shortbow
  • +5 Dagger
  • +5 Unarmed Combat
  • +5 Tactics
  • +3 Observation

Lores: Maneuver (Shoulder Tackle), Go For a Quick Kill, Protect Your Jewels, Grounding Your Opponent

How Hath This Occurred? :
Excellent fight thread, I could feel you were enjoying this one. Jokor was using his Auristics while you were trying to watch your opponent and react accordingly, so Auristics and Observation respectively.
Chevalier
Knighted by Dusk

Words: 117750
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2011, 6:50 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous