[Sunberth AS Office - Monarch] The Throne Room

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Monarch on May 8th, 2011, 2:11 am

Monarch

Hello everyone! Welcome to my office!

If you have any questions or concerns about Sunberth, game mechanics, or learning to play, please feel free to PM me or post here, and I will get back to you shortly. This is also the place to hit me up for moderated threads of all kind; whether it be gang-related plots, job threads, quest lines, I can work with whatever it is you need. I focus on providing you, the player, with material to help further character development as well as revealing the consequences of your actions... the outcome to a thread may not be what you intended, but I promise the result will be interesting. Please be aware that I cannot run gnosis threads at the moment, due to my AS status.

If you have come for grading instead, please post your request here.

Here's what I need from you if you want to request a moderated thread:
- A full list of the players you want involved.
- Link to the thread if it's already in progress.
- A summary of what the thread is about, 2-3 sentences is fine.
- A full description of what you want out of the thread.
- Any special history I need to be made aware of regarding the storyline.

Currently, I have 1/4 moderated threads.
Monarch
Did it for the juggles.

Words: 112689
Joined roleplay: May 7th, 2011, 1:32 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Dale Hawthorn on March 8th, 2015, 6:14 pm

Moderated Thread Request

Participants - Just me, if anyone else wants to join in that is fine by me.
Setting - On the 52nd of this season, a Daggerhand Big Sister is found dead in Stumble Alley. I want Dale to be part a group that she may have been travelling with through Stumble Alley when whatever killed her occurs, whether this is actually Vigilantes or otherwise.
Outcome - I want to steer Dale towards actually advancing in the gang. Fromt he last season he is very annoyed with the decisions made by the Big Brothers/Sisters and Underbosses to continuously put his fellow gang members, which he thinks of as family, in harms way. I'm not requesting he be made Big Brother on the spot, but instead use the encounter as a way of putting himself forward for a logical replacement in the coming seasons.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.
-DH
ImageImageImage
Dale Hawthorn
Bloodshed Is Our Native Tongue

Words: 42364
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 2:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes