[Flashback] Just a little cut (Vhanet)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A half-collapsed city of alabaster and gold fiercely governed by Eypharians. Even partially ruined, it is the crown of the desert and a worthy testament to old glories and rising powers.

Postby Maurice on May 19th, 2011, 8:25 pm

He bit his lip as she uncoiled herself and took his hand. A small, "Woah!" escaped him as he tried to keep up with her. He now chewed hard on his lip as he saw that they had entered a dark alley, where no one could see them.. or hear his possible screams... I'm a dead man

He could barely see her smile as he gently said, "M-My name is Maurice.. and what is yours?" He let his own smile show, his straight white teeth peering from beneath his lips for the first time.
Maurice
Does it hurt? Good..

Words: 3513
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2011, 5:24 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Yanessavhanet on May 20th, 2011, 3:52 pm

"Maurice," Vhanet's voice was slow, savoring the boy's name as she spoke it, "You can call me Yanessssavhanet."

Still smiling pleasantly at the boy Vhanet slowly slithered around him once more, but this time did not coil around his legs, "Tell me Maurice... Have you ever kissed a girl before?"

She doubted he would say yes, but it was his reaction she was looking for, not his answer. She knew he was protective of his family from what he had said before, but she wanted to know what she could use to make him feel uncomfortable.
Yanessavhanet
Alt of Alenias, Deceptive Seductress

Words: 83625
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2011, 4:37 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Maurice on May 21st, 2011, 6:08 am

Maurice was now sweating a lot less considering they were in the shadow but it was still hot and he was still more nervous than he could ever explain. He heard how his name rolled of her tongue so naturally without her usual lisp, then hearing her name he quickly decided to call her Vhanet.

His eyes looked down to she her slither again but this time she didn't coil. He relaxed a bit only to hear her question that made him say, "WHAT?! N-No.. no I haven't.." He blushed at the fact that his voice had squeaked but the question had caught him off guard.
Maurice
Does it hurt? Good..

Character sheet

Postby Yanessavhanet on May 21st, 2011, 7:02 am

It took a good amount of self control to keep from laughing at Maurice's reaction. The game was certainly proving a nice distraction, and the boy was being such a good little toy. Maybe she should give him a reward?

Moving back around to Maurice's front again Vhanet moved close to him, her arms reaching out to drape over his shoulders, "Would you like to feel the kissss of a woman?" she hissed softly, her voice low and containing a sultry tone.

Maybe if he was a really good toy she would even grant him what he answered. Along with what she actually had planned for him of course.
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Maurice on May 24th, 2011, 2:57 pm

Maurice looked deep into Vhanet's eyes and suddenly drew a blank to everything. He could no longer remember his name, or what he was doing there, or remember that he had a family to get back to. He lightly licked his lips as he scanned the womans face.She can't be serious.. she must be.. toying with me... mustn't she? He lightly cleared his throat before he said slowly and steadily, "Yes.. yes i would.."
Maurice
Does it hurt? Good..

Character sheet

Postby Yanessavhanet on May 24th, 2011, 8:46 pm

"Then take a breath and clossse your eyesss," Vhanet rhymed with a grin, "And I will give you a nice sssurprise."

It seemed even little boys were as gullible as men, and Vhanet quietly watched and waited to see if the bow would indeed close his eyes. If he did it quick she would have to be sure to reward him for bing such a good little toy.

Once he did she turned her eyes to the alley to look for something sharp. It didn't have to be razor sharp, and after a little search she spotted a shard of glass nearby. Quickly snatching it up she asked in a low voice, "Are you ready?..."
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Maurice on May 26th, 2011, 5:33 pm

Maurice looked at the woman and bit his lip lightly. He didn't like that she was so happy. A snake's being happy could never be a good thing.. could it? He chewed on his lip for a little bit before he slowly closed his eyes, his eyelids flickering in anticipation for whatever was to come. Good or Bad.
"Yes, I'm ready..."
Maurice
Does it hurt? Good..

Character sheet

Postby Yanessavhanet on May 26th, 2011, 7:55 pm

Vhanet smiled as she saw the boy struggle with what to do, but soon enough he had closed his eyes like a good little toy. Well, that deserved a bit of a reward at least.

Sliding her empty hand around behind Maurice's head Vhanet pulled herself forward to press her lips against his. There was a hint of passion to her kiss, and it only grew as she brought her hand up that held the glass shard and dragged it along his face and over his left eye. The sharp, rough, edge of the glass cut into her hand, and she grinned against Maurice's lips as she felt the heat of the blood run down her arm and brush against her lips.
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Maurice on May 28th, 2011, 1:03 pm

Maurice was surprised when she kissed him, he hadn't expected her to actually kiss him. As she continued to kiss him his lips slowly began to respond to hers. Just as he was beginning to get into the kiss he felt something sharp dig into his flesh. He began pulling away from her and struggling now afraid that she might try to cut him again. "Why did you do that?! I wasn't doing anything wrong! I did everything you asked me to do!"
Maurice
Does it hurt? Good..

Character sheet

Postby Yanessavhanet on June 1st, 2011, 2:31 am

Vhanet grinned, licking her lips and tasting Maurice's blood that had been spilled there, "Why? Don't you know that'sss how Dhani kissss?" she opened her hand, dropping the shard of glass to the ground, showing the cut in her own flesh, and licked it as well, "Mmmm... Our blood mixesss well. Ssso... Ready for the next ssstep?"

She grinned sadistically at the boy, baring her fangs and flaring her hood. She fully expected him to run away at this point, but she would certainly not be disappointed if he begged for his life and showed some other sign of abject fear. All of this was just such a elightful game, she might even try to find this boy some other time to play with him some more.
Yanessavhanet

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext