[Training Ground] Are you lost, little boy? (Jokor)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Lucas Arias on May 24th, 2011, 8:37 am

„I’m glad that you think that at least my ears are working right“, Lucas remarked. „As for my head, wouldn’t it be boring if everybody were completely right in the head? I’m just trying to make Syliras a more interesting place by acting like that.“ He grinned – and refused to react to Jokor’s remark that he had almost puked on the floor. It was true – he’d almost puked – and he didn’t like that at all. When he was confronted with unpleasant things, Lucas tried to ignore them. It was better to pretend that he was in control of the situation.

„As for solid food, I suppose I can live on wine and such for a day“, he then remarked – but he made a face and proceeded to cover his mouth as if he wanted to protect it. Jokor’s threat to kick his teeth out of his mouth was definitely not appreciated. He didn’t want to be toothless, like an old man! He hadn’t minded Jokor’s earlier comment about rearranging his face, but this here – no thanks.

„A free shot?“ he repeated, wondering if he had heard correctly and where the catch was. Nobody let themselves be beaten willingly! The squire hesitated for a moment, tilted his head a little to the side and regarded Jokor questioningly. Then he shrugged his shoulders, closed the distance between them, clenched his fist and aimed at his stomach – with all his strength, so that Jokor would hopefully be the one to double over and almost puke now.

Maybe that would shut him up.
Lucas Arias
Ser Lucas Dyres!

Words: 231699
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2011, 12:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Jokor on May 28th, 2011, 10:50 am

Jokor didn't move as the squire ran towards him, except lowering his arms to his sides, just waiting for the blow, but when his opponent was close enough and threw a punch at his stomach he let his devious grin show on his face as he took a quick step to the side to avoid the sloppy punch and responded with one of his own, aiming to ram his fist into the squire's side as hard as he could before once again stepping away from him even if he didn't hit him, he rather enjoyed irritating the arrogant squire and then again, he didn't get the chance to beat somebody in the dust with as much ease as that guy now, so why shouldn't he have some fun while it lasted?

Jokor just girnned a sadistic smile as he looked at his opponent.
“Well it seems that you are stupid enough to take your enemy on his word. They really let every idiot with two arms and legs join the order these days it seems.”
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Lucas Arias on May 30th, 2011, 8:52 am

Of course Lucas had considered the possibility that it was all some kind of trick with the goal of beating him up even worse, but he was still surprised as Jokor took a step to the side to avoid his punch. The squire’s eyes widened a little, and then he stepped to the side as well so that he would hopefully avoid Jokor’s attack. That move was followed by a kick. Again the squire didn’t care particularly with which part of Jokor’s body his foot connected, he just wanted to hurt him at least once. His self confidence had really taken a blow.

„You are not my enemy“, he retorted as he heard Jokor’s words, no matter whether his attempt had been successful or not. If Jokor looked into the squire’s eyes though, he would notice that it wouldn’t take much more and that the boy tried very hard to maintain his self control. Lucas was tired of always being the one that got beaten up. He just didn’t know what to do about it. He pretty much sucked without his sword.

„I don’t know you well enough to make that decision yet, although one thing’s for sure. Knightly values don’t mean a thing to you. There are two things we can do now. You beat me up even more until a knight or a squire comes along and drags you away. Or we stop here, you help me so that I’m not an idiot with two arms and legs anymore – I really don’t want to be an idiot, despite popular opinion - and when a knight comes along we pretend everything’s fine. I might even let you practice with my sword. What do you say?“
Lucas Arias
Ser Lucas Dyres!

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Jokor on June 6th, 2011, 1:14 pm

As Jokor's fist glanced the squire's side, in the worst case just causing a nasty bruise, as the squire got himself out of the way and lashed out with a kick, though it was so horribly aimed it barely scuffed his right leg, jokor just smirked at the squires pathetic attempt to kick his legs from underneath him. Just looking at the winded boy with an amused smirk on his face.
“Actually yea, I am an enemy for you right now. Because of that we are trying to beat each other into the ground we are enemies. That you don't know that is kinda stupid in my eyes. If ya never tried to fight seriously how the petch do ya think you are going to become a knight? Ask the bandits and cuttroaths to go easy on ya and play by the Knightly rules” When the boy tried to threaten him with that a knight of squire would drag him away he just chuckled at him.

“Well that might have worked if it wasn't for the fact that every single person in this training room knows that we are training.”
He grinned at the squire. “Besides I am already helping you ain't I, the best way to learn how to fight is to just to get thrown in a fight and ya try to keep in one piece. Just be glad I'm going easy on ya. Now stop whining being a whiny brat and man up. I'm going to beat your ass for the good of both of us.”
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Lucas Arias on June 17th, 2011, 5:25 pm

„Okay, we are enemies“, Lucas decided somewhat indifferently because Jokor seemed to insist on it. In the squire’s opinion enemies were Zith or bandits or the Shroud though, not some kind of kid that was even shorter than he was and seemed to have no intention of murdering him. „I can pretend that you are a bandit.“ He grinned at the thought, although the grin disappeared again as Jokor asked him how he thought he was going to become a knight. Maybe he should ask his knight to give him more dangerous tasks – or maybe he would just go on an adventure of his own to prove that he was worthy of becoming a knight!

„Oh“, he made as Jokor reminded him that the other people in the training room knew that they were training. He glanced at the people in question, and then he quickly looked back at Jokor. „You are going easy on me?“ He couldn’t help but sound a little doubtful, but then he came to the conclusion that, yes, maybe the best way to learn how to fight was to get thrown into a fight and make it out again in one piece.

„Do you want me to go easy on you as well?“ He laughed.

While Jokor was still finishing his speech, Lucas advanced again and aimed his fist at the other boy’s stomach, hoping that his enemy was a little distracted now so that he would be able to land a hit for a change.
Lucas Arias
Ser Lucas Dyres!

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Jokor on June 29th, 2011, 1:19 pm

Jokor couldn't help but mentally sigh in annoyance when the boy attacked him while he was still speaking, sure attacking somebody while he was distracted was a very important survival skill, but when somebody is looking at you and talking is one of those cases that your opponent is distracted at all. Blocking the taller boy's strike by grabbing the wrist of the boy's arm with both his hands before taking a step closer and ramming his knee in the boy's groin, that should teach him to call him a kid. Jokor snorted at the last jab the squire gave him and released the boy's arm. Taking a step back so that he could see the results of his handywork. He really hoped that this guy went down and stayed down from that little stunt and not get back up like markus.
“If you go easy on me what are ya going to do? Just lay down on your own and give up?”
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Lucas Arias on July 2nd, 2011, 7:20 pm

As Jokor rammed his knee into his groin, Lucas let out a scream. It probably didn’t exactly improve the impression that Jokor already had of him, but he couldn’t help it. It hurt. A lot. A petching lot. So much that he nearly cried (fortunately he didn't though). He doubled over (he seemed to be doing that a lot today), and his hands immediately went to the wounded body part in question to protect it and make sure that Jokor didn’t get another chance to ram his knee into it.

„Shyke“, he stated and glared at Jokor once the pain had abated somewhat. The word described his current situation perfectly. This was the most dishonorable thing that you could do. It was unfair, and it wasn’t knightly at all (his knight had told him not to do that!), and unfortunately it was also very, very effective, at least when your enemy was Lucas, the inexperienced, who, despite the way he talked and acted, could be a big wuss sometimes.

Jokor would probably be happy to notice that the squire stayed down, at least for a bit. For a moment the squire looked very, very unhappy and suffering, and then he remarked, somewhat sarcastically and with clenched fists, „I’m already doing that as you can see. So can we just end it now? I think you’ve gotten your point across, whatever your point is.“
Lucas Arias
Ser Lucas Dyres!

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Jokor on July 3rd, 2011, 10:59 pm

Jokor just chuckled in amusement as his opponent let out a high pitched shriek and doubled over. Just instinctively taking a step back out of reach. He didn't want to have a repeat of the fight with markus. “What your giving up already?” he shook his head and shoved his hands into his pockets.
“If you are-material to become a knight then the order really is scraping the bottom of the barrel.” A malicious smirk came on his face. “Or did ya mom bend over for your patron like the whore she probably is, just to let him take you under his wing. It sure seems like somebody had to call in a favor to get you into the order, you go down more quickly then a whore that smells money.” He scoffed. “Better though up a bit if you really want to be a petching knight.”
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Lucas Arias on July 6th, 2011, 7:51 am

„Nah, I’m not giving up“, Lucas informed Jokor – although he was seriously considering it. He was still in pain, and he was also worried that the other boy had castrated him, but at the same time he didn’t want to give him the satsifaction of seeing him on the floor, asking for mercy, so he gritted his teeth and tried to stand up a little straighter (even though he felt more like sitting down and puking since the pain radiated into his stomach). „I was only pretending to give up, so that I could come at you when you least expect it and return the favour, but I suppose that’s kind of moot now.“

„And hey, if you think I suck so much and the order is really scraping the bottom of the barrel now, why don’t you ask if you can become a squire? I’d really like to see you doing my job, doing those stupid exercises all day long and surviving in the dorms!“ The thought of Jokor facing the bullies that usually bothered him brought a smile to his face and almost made him forget the pain in his groin for a moment - almost. „And I’m not sure if my mother bent over for my patron or not. I don’t really care. It’s her business who she sleeps with. By the way, as I already told you, I’m decent with a sword, so we should try that sometimes.“

„So ... one last round?“ he asked and lunged at Jokor, hoping to throw him off his feet.
Lucas Arias
Ser Lucas Dyres!

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Jokor on July 11th, 2011, 8:11 pm

Jokor laughed at lucas's feeble lie. “Right the girlish scream when you went down was just an act.” Jokor surpressed the urge to spit on him, he didn't like people who kept lying even though when it was absolutely obvious they where lying, it looked as if they thought he was a moron. He grinned a cruel smile as lucas taunted him. Or at least tried to.
“I survived 16 years on the streets of sunberth ya dumb lug, I don't doubt that if somebody that is as shalespined as you can handle it its a breeze for somebody who got some steel in them.”

When lucas asked for one last round and then directly attacked after it jokor couldn't help but to shake his head, why didn't it go through his thick skull that if you tried to distract an enemy he has to fall for it before you actually strike?
He easily sidestepped the wild swing of the squire and aimed a punch at the squire's left side, he didn't want to waste that much time anymore on this joker.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext