[Soothing Waters] Oh Me Oh My... (Dra-Seven/Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Soothing Waters] Oh Me Oh My... (Dra-Seven/Closed)

Postby Jaelyn Baroth on May 17th, 2011, 4:45 pm

Season of Spring, Day 80, 511 AV

Jaelyn gave a soft sigh as she descended down the stairs to the Soothing Waters' reception. It had been a long day of training, and a soak and clean in the heated waters sounded like an excellent idea to her. Paying her two silver for admittance she made her way into the changing room, and, after stowing her clothing and items in a locker, she proceeded out into the the public pool.

Gingerly, taking a slight hissing breath at the protest of her body, she lowered herself into the heated water. Giving a soft sigh as the warmth started to seep into her she closed her eyes and just let the water slowly draw out the pain from her body.
Last edited by Jaelyn Baroth on June 15th, 2011, 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaelyn Baroth
Alt of Alenias, Devoted Squire

Words: 144214
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2011, 5:27 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[Soothing Waters] Oh Me Oh My... (Dra-Seven/Open)

Postby Dimitri on May 17th, 2011, 6:07 pm

Dimitri was still riding on high from the night with Flick before. He still had a large goofy grin, now that he'd finally been with a woman. And she was his woman now. He slacked off a bit at his trainings with Ser Adamal today, so he punished him with a lot of very heavy lifting. His back and legs were now incredibly sore. He decided to go to Soothing Waters to get a massage and some pool time.

He entered and made his massage appointment. He purchased a bell long massage for 3gm, 5sm, as well as soap, towel, and pool time for 8cm. When it was his time he laid there daydreaming of Flick as his tension was massaged out. Her beautiful blonde hair, her large chocolate eyes, her young fit body. When his massage was done he stood up to a quite shocked Calyna. He was obviously very fond of Flick as his towel now appeared to be covering a weapon. A large, undiscrete weapon between his legs. He apologized and made his way to the locker room hoping no one else would see.

After he calmed down and relaxed, he made his way out to the pool. He dropped his towel down on the edge, not caring if anyone saw his naked body any more. He didn't see anyone he knew off hand, and he slipped into the warming waters of the pool. He leaned on his back floating, eyes closed as the water took him. He didn't realize he was floating toward a fellow squire, his entire front sticking out of the water. He was too far relaxed to realize it was one of his closer friends, a female squire, as he lightly bumped into her.
Dimitri
Squire

Words: 181534
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2011, 4:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (6)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Seven Xu on May 17th, 2011, 6:38 pm

It had been a couple of weeks since their first encounter, and every day since, Seven made a conscious effort to avoid the baths at a certain time of the evening. I plan to bathe here every evening, near the 21st bell, in the public baths. That fleeting smile nearly broke his heart. It was the first, and last time he saw Rhode smile. After he had been left alone in that private bath, it took every fiber of Seven's will power not to follow the Eypharian. A few days passed and the handsomely stoic six-armed man continued to plague his thoughts. They were so physically different, but mentally, their ideals complimented each other -- and it scared him. It was the first time he had realized the fire that burned in the pit of his stomach. That blazing, unconditional determination that the Eypharian had almost immediately picked up on and even saved his life because of it.

Finally, after 'Twelve, no -- thirteen days,', Seven counted in his head, he had a stern resolution to see Rhode again. Having intentionally gotten there early, Seven found a spot a stone's throw away from most of the crowd where he slipped discreetly into the steaming, swirling, opaque water. He wasn't nearly as toned or muscular as many of the young men and knights that graced such a place with their presence. Seven was too feminine, too pale, too wiry, and painfully aware of it. A far cry from a knight or a squire.
Whenever someone would enter the communal room, Seven would snap out of his lucid alertness, only to grow disappointed time and time again when the newcomer was not Rhode. What are you going to do, anyway? Flag him down? And then what? What does one say to someone they find so absolutely enthralling? Shut up, idiot mind.

Seven had been soaking in the bath for no less than ten chimes when he noticed a familiar face -- and torso -- floating casually around the public pool before bumping unceremoniously into a woman. A smirk painted his lips and he sank into the water a little further. At least he would remain entertained as he waited for his Eypharian friend.
Seven Xu
Rhetoric can't raise the dead.

Words: 567538
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2011, 11:02 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Jokor on May 17th, 2011, 7:04 pm

Jokor begrudgingly stepped into the soothing waters with the aim of spending his money to get clean and nothing else, the embarrassment of getting caught by his body odor still clinging to him like his rather sharp odor did.
Ignoring the odd look and the muttered about time, from the man behind the counter as he paid for a towel admittance in the public bath's and some soap he quickly went towards the men's locker rooms hoping to get this over and done with so that he wouldn't get caught by some knights just because he didn't wash himself.

As he shoved his weapons, clothes and other belongings in his locker he awkwardly wrapped the towel around his waist holding it into place and stepped into the public baths ignoring some of the people who gave him an odd look as he walked towards the bath, his mood brightening when he saw Jaelyn already in the bath. At least he had somebody to talk with while he was trying to get himself clean. Walking towards him he couldn't suppress a grin as the squire that both helped him with the bow and sparred with him sometimes slowly drifted towards the relaxing jaelyn. Throwing his towel on the edge and stepping into the warm water besides her taking his soap. He couldn't help but to play a prank on them both though, he carefully leaned towards jaelyn before wispering in her ear.
“Oi, Jaelyn wake up dimi is trying to cop a feel.”
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Jaelyn Baroth on May 18th, 2011, 6:17 pm

Jaelyn barely noticed the light bump against her, just focusing on the feeling of her pain draining away as she was, and so she simply remained still and silent with her eyes closed. Had she known what was going on she probably would have been extremely embarrassed, but a little excited at the thought that the two of them somewhat resembled a couple...

As it were Jokor was the one to come up and break her silent enjoyment. Her eyes fluttered open at his voice, and she turned to look at him with a soft frown, "Jokor, what are you talking about?"

Before he could answer she noticed the pressure on her arm finally, and with a confused look she turned... and got an eyeful of Dimitri's naked form. Eyes going wide and cheeks flushing bright red in a flash Jaelyn gave a slightly startled cry as she jumped back slightly, bumping into Jokor in the process as she managed to call out, "Dimitri! What are you doing!?"
Jaelyn Baroth

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dimitri on May 21st, 2011, 7:01 pm

Dimitri was relaxing in the water when loud voices reverberated through the water. He quickly floundered up to a standing position. He looked around wondering if there was some sort of confrontation going on. Thats when his met Jaelyn's eyes, who was standing quite close. He stood there stupidly a moment, until it clicked what had happened. He realized he had invaded her space unknowingly and bumped her.

His face flushed red, "My apologies sister, was lost in thought in the waters. Wasn't paying close enough attention." For once his eyes didn't try to look down at her fit body in the water. Thoughts of Flick ran through his mind. He began to drift off thinking of her again when he saw a somewhat familiar face standing next to Jaelyn. Clearly not a Knight, he looked at Jokor, then Jaelyn, then back to Jokor. "Jaelyn, do you know this man? Are you and him...?" His eyebrow raised, really hoping it wasn't the case. He couldn't quite remember how he knew the man but knew it wasn't good.
Dimitri
Squire

Words: 181534
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2011, 4:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (6)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Seven Xu on May 21st, 2011, 10:20 pm

Seven had been entertaining the idea of approaching the nearby group for a few chimes now. Better now than never, before you wrinkle up like an old man. Seven lifted his hands out of the water and inspected his fingertips with a look of dismay. Besides, he knew Dimitri. He liked Dimitri. In fact, he probably liked Dimitri a little too much. Some time apart had allowed for that spontaneous crush to fade away, although the sight of him in the nude still made the boy's head swirl. The face of the other, smaller man was also familiar. Jokor, whom he had met once before as well. Just do it. It will be far more interesting than staring at them like a creep while waiting for Rhode to show up.

A determined smile smoothed Seven's features and he pushed off of his spot, floating warily towards the group. With an earnest smile, the hybrid lifted a hand out of the concealing bath water to wave. "Dimitri," The calm voice came from behind the Squire, hoping to gather not only his attention but that of the group. "Good evening. And to you as well, Jokor, and ..." Seven's cheeks turned pink as he eyed Jaelyn. She had a strong beauty about her, an endearing quality. The half-blood's eyes widened a bit and he briefly bowed his head in her direction. "I am sorry to impose, my name is Seven."
Seven Xu

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Jokor on May 23rd, 2011, 12:44 am

Jokor just gave a mischievous grin and pointed towards dimi who was floating just next to her, though that wasn't really needed as she already noticed the man. He couldn't help but to chuckle as Jaelyn went as red as a tomato and jumped back from him as if she was stung, bumping into him.
Jokor just snickered as he picked up his soap and began to try and wash away his more then 40 day stink, ignoring the squire looking between him and Jaelyn and just arching an eyebrow when he asked his question, just to let the end of it hang.

“Yeah she knows me, I occasionally spar with her.” Jokor scowled as he remembered their last spar a few days ago. “Though its more of her smacking the everlasting petch outa me with that trice damned training sword of hers.” Jokor groused as he continued to try and get rid of his stink.
“And what do ya think she and I are eh?” Jokor asked, confusion clearly audible in his voice.
Giving a short greeting to the newly arrived seven before turning back towards dimi, hoping that the guy would explain.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Jaelyn Baroth on May 23rd, 2011, 7:14 pm

Dimitri's apology was appreciated, but his insinuation was certainly not, especially after Jaelyn's Mother had put it almost the same way. Combined with Jokor's complaining Jaelyn's jaw tightened in frustration at the two. Before she could get out her first angry reply someone else came up and introduced himself, apparently someone who knew Dimitri and Jokor, and when she turned to see who it was Jaelyn's breath caught in her throat.

Her first coherent thought was of Kendall, but it was not like this Seven actually resembled Kendall that much. They did have somewhat similar body types, thin and soft looking, but Seven was definitely someone else. He almost looked like an expensive doll with his practically flawless white skin, and the contrast of his bright red eyes only made it more startling. The reason for her thought of Kendall at his appearance was that the two were practically epitomes of handsomeness in Jaelyn's opinion.

Giving a nervous swallow Jaelyn bowed her head in response to Seven's greeting, his appearance having washed away a great deal of her anger, and she softly spoke, "You are not imposing Seven," she could feel her cheeks burning as she looked up at him, "It is a pleasure to meet you."

She wanted to talk with Seven more, but her mind was having a hard time coming up with anything appropriate to say. Finally, in desperation, she asked, "You are a friend of Dimitri and Jokor?"

It was simple and silly, but she hoped it would be enough to keep Seven nearby until she could try and come up with something better to say.
Jaelyn Baroth

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Seven Xu on May 24th, 2011, 1:30 pm

Friend?

Seven mulled over the word in his head for a moment as he floated to Jaelyn's side, taking a seat and leaning against the side of the pool half an arm's length away from her. "Ah, yes. I am a friend." Seven smiled apprehensively at his somewhat bold claim; sure he had met Dimitri a couple of times, but were they actually friends?

The half-blood's eyes wandered between the company and a pink blush burned on his pale cheeks. While Soothing Waters was a favorite for Seven because it kept him clean, the ordeal of being out of his comfort zone - nude in public - always left him skittish and wanting to leave as quickly as he had arrived. He wasn't nearly as muscular as Dimitri, his features soft and horridly pale; and unlike most men in attendance Seven had taken to shaving not only his face but his legs, his underarms. It didn't exactly help combat his problem of androgyny. Jokor's insults were forced into the forefront of his mind.
Jaelyn's piercing gaze floated into his awareness and his scarlet irises flicked sideways at her. He smiled. She did not seem to mind that he had sat so close.

A lithe hand slid out of the water and brushed back his hair, leaving a wet silvery trail through his bangs at the expense of being able to see a little more clearly. Resting at the back of his neck, a spattering of black and opaque nails made him look rather peculiar. Seven attempted to count chimes in his mind in a vain endeavor to anticipate Rhode's arrival. Maybe he was busy tonight. Maybe he came earlier in the day and I simply missed him. Something woke the daydreamer up - warm breath on his shoulder and he realized Jaelyn had noticed his absent stare.

"W-what is your name?" Seven's smile brightened as he stammered, desperation clinging to his words. The teen was socially awkward when he was fully clothed, adding nudity to the equation made him neurotic.
Seven Xu

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Next