Magic, A Magical Subject (Reaver)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Ren Tanor on May 28th, 2011, 3:26 pm

"Yes we shall" Ren said as he scanned the ground for a starting point. "Hey, help me look for a starting point. Lets see if you can find one."
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Words: 31487
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2011, 11:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Reaver on May 28th, 2011, 3:44 pm

Reaver thought about it a moment. He then pointed to the larger of thw two sets of tracks. "Why not that one? The larger tracks should be easier to follow. It isn't as hard when you saw the animal make them." He slowly started following the tracks, up until the edge of the clearing. He bent over, looking through the crushed brush for the prints. Finding one, continued a step, and stopped again. "Still hard."
Reaver's CS (Voice: #3355FF Thoughts: #000AAA Hidden: #3D2828)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Words: 212925
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 1:51 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on May 30th, 2011, 11:50 pm

Ren Tanor
(Do you know about Lavias thread, we are waiting for you) Ren followed Reaver up the trail until he stopped. "Still hard" Reaver said as he looked at the prints.

"Don't worry you'll get the hang of it sometime" Ren said glancing torwards the less noticable traks hoping Reaver wpould notice them soon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

Postby Reaver on May 31st, 2011, 4:52 am

(I assumed you were going to post first, my mistake.)

OOC - Slow((The tracks are probably still easy to notice, Reaver just doesn't happen to have a knack for finding them. His main problem is finding anything OTHER then tracks, such as the destroyed bushes, branches, random things like that.))

Reaver found a few more tracks, and continued a few more steps. Once again, he stopped, looking around. "I thought you were supposed to be mentioning how you followed tracks, not making me do it." Despite that, Reaver continued his slow tracking as long as Ren didn't interfere.
Reaver
Student Teacher

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on May 31st, 2011, 9:06 pm

Ren Tanor
(Ren was only trying to see how much he had gathered over the last few hours and teach accordingly.)"I'm trying to see how much you have gathered, just keep going i'll tell you when its time to stop." Ren followed Reaver down the path keeping close whith Reaver, in hopes of seeing from his angle of view. (There not much more I can do for a while until about an hour after that)
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

Postby Reaver on May 31st, 2011, 11:25 pm

(continued his slow tracking as long as Ren didn't interfere.)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on June 1st, 2011, 12:04 am

Ren Tanor
(LOL) The sun had gone down about thirty chimes ago, leaving Ren and Reaver walking through the forest in an impenatrable darkness making it so that a human could only look a few feet away. As the surrounding landscape had gathered darkness, Ren's eyes had slowly begun to glow. (Dogs and cats eyes glow because they are asorbing all of the light so that they have night vision.) Shortly after the sun had left them in darkness Ren had took control and started to lead Reaver through the forest in the direction of the beach.

As Ren felt he was getting close torwards the beach he began to notice that the scenery seemed to have change and the trees looked unfamiliar ignoring those small details he continued on. The closer he got the more unfamiliar it seemed until the landscape he was roaming seemed utterly unrecognizable, stopping Ren turned around. "Do you recognize any of this" Ren said in a paniced voice.
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

Postby Reaver on June 1st, 2011, 1:18 am

Reaver was thankful once Ren began to lead, though he didn't seam to be pointing out any of the tracks. Indeed, Reaver couldn't see anything that remotely looked like a trail, just like last time. "I'm still unable to track well without guidance." Even with that bothering him, he let Ren carry on.

They seamed to carry on like this for a while, with Reaver having little idea what it was they were looking for anymore. Ren broke the uneasy silence that came between them. "Do you recognize any of this?" I don't recall his voice being so high pitched last time. Is he thirsty? "It looks like a forest to me, for the little I can see. I haven't seen any tracks sense, well, you took over. I'm having a hard time learning anything. Maybe it comes from the dark. Perhaps we should continue tomorrow or something?"
Reaver
Student Teacher

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on June 1st, 2011, 1:42 am

Ren Tanor

By the now the forest had dropped into complete darkness "don"t bother it'll be to hard for you to see now that its this dark just keep close behind me i dont want you getting lost in the middle of nowhere" Ren said emphasizing the nowhere by lowering his arms in a wide arc. "I can barelly tell which ways which, following our own trail is out of the question because the last mile stretch of land we went across was to firm for an indention....." Ren began to wonder what reaver could do "Can you see through the dark because i am completly lost" Ren asked wondering whether or not he would have to be led.
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

Postby Reaver on June 1st, 2011, 2:42 am

"Can you see through the dark because i am completely lost" Reaver frowned, his eyes narrowing. Not only was it unlikely to follow tracks, but they now had no idea where they had been. After a heavy sigh, he decided to... motivate Ren into doing better. "You mean to say we can't see at all? We're lost? I have no effective means of aiding us out of this predicament, especially vision. I live in a house, not a tent. I don't eat, I don't sleep. I work with people, mostly dead people. My body is not highly capable, nor will it ever be. If you don't have a means out, then we'd better try something else. Are you SURE we're lost? I'd hate to find out what hunts out here in the night."
Reaver
Student Teacher

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext