Magic, A Magical Subject (Reaver)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Ren Tanor on June 1st, 2011, 2:59 am

Ren Tanor
"I mean't that I can see I was just trying to see if you could too, best thing we can do is find a nice little cave or clearing, start a fire so we won't be bothered by any hunters and we should be fine for the night. Can you stay as close as you can while I try and find a means of shelter"
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Words: 31487
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2011, 11:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Reaver on June 1st, 2011, 3:11 am

"I shall stay close. Lead on as I try and assess the situation." Reaver thought about this development for a while. "How does fire keep away hunters? I thought hunters would be more drawn to fire. Fire means life, does it not? I would seek out a fire, if I was hunting."

OOC((Reaver is of course, thinking of human hunters, not predators. He obviously doesn't think much of the wildlife at this point.))
Reaver's CS (Voice: #3355FF Thoughts: #000AAA Hidden: #3D2828)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Words: 212925
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 1:51 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on June 1st, 2011, 11:32 am

Ren Tanor

"We are not trying to avoid hunters, just the creatures that they hunt, like bears and other wolves" Ren explained. Shortly after his lecture he continued in the direction where he could very softly here the slight trickle of a stream running over stones. Getting closer Ren started to hear the stream more clearly and it kept becoming louder and more clear until they finallly found their way through the thicket of trees and bushes.

The stream ran between two small boulder that layed horizantly in the river, both of the boulder were smoother than glass and had no edges. Ren after taking i the breathtaking sight of the senery surrounding the river imediately ran to edge of the stream and then kneeling before gulping down large amounts of water.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

Postby Reaver on June 1st, 2011, 5:56 pm

"I see..." Reaver pondered what he COULD do as Ren lead on. It seams he lead them to a river. As Ren drank from the river, Reaver pondered out loud. "So, where does the river lead? If we are near Ravok, is it possible the river would lead to the lake? I suppose it is just as possible the river would lead FROM the lake, quite rough odds."
Reaver
Student Teacher

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on June 1st, 2011, 8:30 pm

Ren Tanor

Ren remained under water for as long as he could savoring the cool soothing water, he felt his lungs start to constrict causing to imerge from the water gasping for air. "How about we camp out here and then try and find it tommrow" Ren asked still breathing hard.
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

Postby Reaver on June 2nd, 2011, 7:39 am

Reaver considered the possibilities he knew. "I suppose that will suffice. How does one 'camp' out here?" Reaver looked to the river, he contemplated taking a bath.
Reaver
Student Teacher

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on June 2nd, 2011, 11:17 am

Ren Tanor

"By making or finding shelter for the night" shortly after saying that Ren walked to the edge of the stream and then proceeced to lay in the stream letting the water run over his body.
Last edited by Ren Tanor on June 2nd, 2011, 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

Camping, Without a Clue (Reaver)

Postby Reaver on June 2nd, 2011, 1:18 pm

((That grammar is a touch difficult to understand.))

"Please elaborate. I am unfamiliar with the process of finding and making shelter. Making a fire is also unfamiliar territory."
Reaver
Student Teacher

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on June 2nd, 2011, 8:16 pm

Ren Tanor

(Sorry i was typing really fast before i had to go to work, i fixed it)

"Well you can create a shelter by tying the tops of threes together making the skeleton of a hut. Then you lay the largest leaves you can find over the sides and tops to create a roof. That is my basic structure, keep in mind that you can create other thats just my way. Now on to the fire, you can create fire by rummaging up some kindle, leaves, grass and branches. Next you light them by rubbing to flint rocks together until you create sparks. Any questions?"

(By the way im waiting for Lavia to answer then i will)
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

Postby Reaver on June 2nd, 2011, 11:25 pm

"Which trees? Large leaves? How do I know if a rock is a flint rock? Why not get started, and I'll ask more questions as they come up? We could start with the fire, as that might attract someone who knows where this is.
Reaver
Student Teacher

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext