Help me with a picture and a signature?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Help me with a picture and a signature?

Postby Irriari on May 20th, 2011, 1:07 am

Heya artsy folk,

Firstly, I'm quite jealous of you all, though I adore you. Also, thank you in advance for anyone who wants to help me.

Ok, so onto my two requests:

One of my PC's favorite things is poison. She is masochistic and favors contact poison, and poisons she can coat her claws with. I would love a picture to add to my c.s. that incorporated some or all of this. Random ideas of mine that relate to this: Maybe a cut hand, with a handful of green/purple/(name your color here) dust? (Okay, now that I read it, that seems like fairy dust... ff). Or perhaps a hand with claws that are dripping or something to that effect, that would denote them being poisoned? I'm up for drawings, edited pictures or anything you want to throw at me.

Also, I would love a signature. I'm not too picky on this, and would love to be surprised if anyone is up for the challenge. It can include parts of any of the pictures I have on my c.s. or none of them. In case you'd like to go hunting for similar pictures, I got mine by googling 'Aion asmodian' or any combination of aion & asmodian with other terms like female.

Finally, thank you for reading my stream of consciousness plea motivated plea for art. Good luck, artsy people... I'll stay here with my badly made stick figures.

Active thread count: 8/8
Irriari
Blood and Poison

Words: 374003
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2011, 10:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Donor (1)