Master? Anyone?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Master? Anyone?

Postby Victoria Baudelaire on May 22nd, 2011, 5:38 am

Looking for a male or female who is good at dealing with a stubborn attitude to be my master.
User avatar
Victoria Baudelaire
Player
 
Posts: 3
Words: 1358
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2011, 10:52 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Master? Anyone?

Postby Gossamer on May 22nd, 2011, 6:05 am

Just so you know, someone else is already using your avatar. :( You perhaps should change it since its already claimed.
Image
❖ BBC Code ❖ Help Desk ❖ Starting Guide ❖ Syka ❖
User avatar
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.
 
Posts: 21154
Words: 6363182
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: Founder
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Master? Anyone?

Postby Darian on May 22nd, 2011, 1:23 pm

Darian could do it. He can be oh so very stubborn. If you ever find yourself near Sunberth that is.
I have retired Darian, and I apologize for any inconveniences this has caused with anyone threading with this character. Feel free to NPC him in any threads that he is involved in if that is of course ok with the moderator. Again, I am sorry for any inconveniences.
User avatar
Darian
Player
 
Posts: 277
Words: 270515
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2011, 2:12 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Master? Anyone?

Postby Darren on May 22nd, 2011, 1:41 pm

Waves* I can do eet. Traveling around though if that's fine with you.
The original PC of Miria and Bolivar

Image
User avatar
Darren
I Dare
 
Posts: 557
Words: 346232
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2011, 12:53 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Master? Anyone?

Postby Victoria Baudelaire on May 22nd, 2011, 1:51 pm

Yeah! Thanks guys. I have to travel a bit first. I'll get back to you soon!
User avatar
Victoria Baudelaire
Player
 
Posts: 3
Words: 1358
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2011, 10:52 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests