To Die Another Day(Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

To Die Another Day

Postby Valorae on August 12th, 2011, 12:08 am

Why Syna, why are you taking so long? Please come and take these tears away, please. I beg you, I haven’t the will to scream it but I beg you take me back into your arms, your light, your realm in the heavens. Why have I become this earth bound piece of meat once more? What is so wrong that I have done to deserve this?

I cleaned myself up a moment, enough to raise my head high again. Everything was going to work out, I assured myself, everything had to turn out alright. This feeling was beyond me, and most bizarre, the feel of flesh on such earth which hurt my feet, the light and shade which warmed and cooled me. And worst of all these thoughts, these horrific screams, sweet whispers, and memories. Oh these memories of the dead, fallen and rotting, robbed of beauty and thrown to the mud for slaughter. I was brought back in death, it seemed. The water which birthed me was scattered with corpses, and that man’s mouth. Oh my body shook at the thought. These creatures, no humans, disgusting from what I recall of them. Where is the great castle? What castle, this is Sunberth? What was Sunberth again…?

I allowed my head to collapse back into my arms and simply breathe. I was still shaking with each breath out like some frail chime in the wind. Deep breaths…deep breaths had no effect in calming me. Why would they help, and why do I think they will? Later on I noticed it did help, a bit. This body moved with my breathing a great deal. Well of course it did, I’m breathing. What do I look like anyway?

I took the time to move around in that sloppy dress, I rolled sleeves to check my arms and pulled at it to look at the rest. I ran my hands over my face and hair…and horns, it would seem. Everything felt pleasurable, yet alien all the same. It seemed sand had gotten into uncomfortable places and I didn’t shake it all, disgusting flesh. I let my left foot loose and out. It was dirty, but otherwise brilliant. I rocked between my sides and looked at my hips, that seemed alright too. I would rest a little bit longer, just a little bit. After that I would climb to the highest point and call to Syna. She will find me then, I know it.

I laid my head back down and wondered. It wasn’t much thought, but what if she didn’t come? What would become of me here? Why am I here in the first place? Disaster set in and I thought of the pain I reminisced of earlier. I could never do such a thing, I am too fearful of it. And so I sank back into depressed thought and a sea of tears. Someone carried me off and they were warm. I thought it to be Syna…but I didn’t look, the reality was probably too much for my ungrateful soul, so I let fate take me.
Valorae
Conflicted

Words: 138871
Joined roleplay: July 6th, 2011, 1:25 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

To Die Another Day(Closed)

Postby Archelon on August 26th, 2011, 1:48 am

Thread Award

“A traveler between worlds once taught me a song for these sorts of things: I see a train acomin' it's rolling 'round the bend, and I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when.."

And the Results!!!!:

Valorae :
SkillName 1-5 How/Why
Swimming2
Socialization2
Seduction2
Running1
Unarmed Combat1

Spoils:
Add Clothing to your goods

Lores:
An Ethfael's Fall
Swim for your life!
Seduction technique: Allure of a crying woman(basic)

Darik :
SkillName 1-5
Socialization2
Persuasion3
Running2

Ledger:
Deduct the cost of clothes from your ledger

Lores:
Helping a pretty woman for your own ends
Slaves are good for profits

Would you like some extra turtle sauce ? :
A very nice read , guys. Quite fun :)
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous