A Peaceful Morning (Blythe)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

Postby Serrif Von Chatlyn on September 21st, 2011, 5:03 pm

Serrif was happy that something he did could land him a win. Yes Blythe was more skilled than he was. But there was such a thing as luck. And for some reason he was indeed just a little faster than usual today. Maybe it was because he felt like he had something to prove. He watched her fall and well he didn’t feel as good about it as he thought he would. Maybe it was because something about sparring with her and possibly injuring her was still bothering him. He didn’t want to hurt her, but she had talked him into really letting her have it. So partially it was her fault; but still his. He walked over to her and offered a helping hand. If she took his hand she would feel just how fortified his body had became under Ildin. The sparring was just a hint. When she reached up and took his hand she would then wait. And his body would produce an even and slow pull helping her off the ground. She would be standing right in front of him. A smile on his face. He was helping her up instead of offering her the kill shot. He knew he won this round, he wasn’t going to brag or do anything of the likes.

“I got lucky.” He said answering her statement. And it was true that was indeed exactly how he felt. She was far more skilled than he was; so he was just lucky.

“Yes it’s been quite the spar.” He said as he then picked up her training weapon and put them away for her. The two of them would then leave the suvai pavilion together. He stared into her eyes a little. It was strange…how he would still get lost in them. But he knew it could never be…it would never be…she wouldn’t let it be. So that was just how it was going to be. Until Blythe even hinted at something different.

A man either lives life as it happens to him,
meets it head-on and licks it,
or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away.
Serrif Von Chatlyn
Never mistake composure for ease

Words: 999183
Joined roleplay: February 16th, 2011, 4:13 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 4
Trailblazer (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Archelon on September 28th, 2011, 2:33 am

Thread Award

"Oh... I'm a happy turtle , turtle, turtle turtle yes I am. For I got to see a fight that wasn't like a ham... Wait, does that even work as a lyric to sing?"

And the Results!!!!:

Serrif :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Katana5
Seduction2
Meditation3 Breathing exercises count
Observation2
Socialization5
Bodybuilding1 Weighted weapons are an exercise for muscle growth in swordsmen

Lores:

Katana: Stances, blocks, parries, and attacks(Basic)
Blythe(Unrequited love)

Blythe :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Katana4
Seduction2
Stealth1
Teaching3
Socialization5
Observation3
Bodybuilding1 Weighted weapons are an exercise for muscle growth in swordswomen

Lore:
Katana: Stances, blocks, parries and attacks(Advanced) -Yes you did just get an upgrade for passing the 30 mark ;)
Serrif(Advanced)

Would you like some extra turtle sauce ? :
Interesting thread between you but I still have to j/k "Muran's Always in Season" ;)
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous