[Flashback] Among Royalty [Ifran]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A half-collapsed city of alabaster and gold fiercely governed by Eypharians. Even partially ruined, it is the crown of the desert and a worthy testament to old glories and rising powers.

Postby Akasha on August 30th, 2010, 7:07 am

Akasha pulled him along as if the Eypharian was the guest and the kelvic was the true owner of the magnificent palace she had the honor of seeing. This was the first time she’d set foot on such lovely grounds, and her mind, so completely wrapped up in a world of sand, sand, and more sand couldn’t possibly imagine soaking in all the details carved into the marble, the walls and even the plants themselves. She felt her heart pound against her ribcage with excitement!

“Everything!” She exclaimed, her eyes lit up with enthusiasm, and then she paused, as if she finally had taken notice that what she was doing was particularly rude to begin with. She bowed in the customs of the Chaktawe, but her hand still gripped one Ifran’s many, regardless.

“I’m sorry, what is it that you do here, mister?” And then she grinned, “My name is Akasha! Ah-Kah-Shah.” She pronounced it with as much enthusiasm as she had for meeting such a strange man. “What is yours? Do you have any fun things to do? What‘s it like to be so rich?”
Akasha
Player

Words: 18930
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2010, 7:07 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Ifran on August 30th, 2010, 7:02 pm

"It is most excellent," he assured her, nodding regally at her bow. Such genuflection was his due in Ahnatep, and if the power structure of the Eypharians only really mattered to the Eypharians, they didn't much care about anyone else anyway.

"I live here. This is my family home. When I'm not here, I sing." He shrugged and managed to make the economic gesture elegant as well. It seemed appropriate to simplify for the mercurial girl.

He began to give her a bit of a tour of the other, more public places within the palace. Since he didn't know what she considered fun, he could not answer that. She would likely reveal herself soon enough.
Ifran
House of the North Winds

Words: 172387
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2010, 10:57 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Lore Author (1)

Postby Colombina on September 28th, 2011, 2:57 am

The XP Wand Is Waved!

Ifran sure does get on well with the ladies.

Ifran's Loot

2 XP Observation
1 XP Rhetoric
Lore of Home of the North Winds
Lore of Garden of the North Winds

Colombina is pleased.
Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)

Previous