[The Wolf's Cave] A Familiar Face (Miro, Delanie, Kinneas)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Belaya Smert on October 1st, 2011, 2:03 am

Quickly catching up with Delanie Moon, Belaya found himself unable to think of anything to say. As soon as he would start getting a line of thought, he would look at her and see the breeze gently blow her hair, or the way her body moved with each stride, and all of his thoughts would leave his mind.

For a few minutes he walked next to her, growing increasingly lustful as he felt his blood rushing throughout his body. He could feel a war going on inside his heart. His instincts were screaming at him to bed her, to make her his bondmate. Half of him wanted to protect her like a big brother, the other half wanted to see her naked in the light of her namesake. He could feel the latter half winning, the wolf coming to fore. Guided by an aggressive instinct, he grabbed her right hand with his left and turned her to face him. Before she could react, he kissed her lightly on the lips. Returning to his senses immediately after he kissed her, he blushed and turned, letting go of her hands. He then walked away in a daze until he came to Miro’s house and fell asleep in the courtyard.
Belaya Smert
Player

Words: 19991
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2011, 4:49 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Miro on October 1st, 2011, 4:52 am

Miro ran ahead, taking a heavy lead on Kinneas. He turned every corner he could, hoping to end up behind Kinneas somehow. After several long chimes, he would up at home, unsure if Kinneas was already home. He walked in the door quietly he went to walk over and hide behind the couch. As he neared it, Kinneas leaped out with a yell. Miro tumbled over onto the floor, gripping his chest. Kinneas let out a hardy laugh as Miro laid on the floor in shock. "I can't believe you not only beat me home, but you knew where I would hide!" Miro laughed as he parted from his friend, leaving to his quarters for the night.
Miro
Not quite Nuit, just a little undead.

Words: 1238727
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2011, 7:52 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Bedlam on October 8th, 2011, 1:18 am

Thread Completed!

Belaya

Experience:
1 Running
3 Socialize

Lores:
Scolded With A Fist

Miro

Experience:
1 Unarmed
1 Reimancy
1 Running
2 Socialize

Lores:
Scolding With A Fist

Delanie

Experience:
1 Running
3 Socialize

Lores:
Belaya and Kakashi

Kinneas

Experience:
1 Running
3 Obersvation
2 Socialize

Lores:
Chasing Out Freeloaders

Notes:
I hope you had permission to control the other players like you did in the beginning, Belaya. Also, Belaya is a wimp and an entitled prick. I’m surprised you didn’t like Kinneas, since Miro is the one that punched your character.

I noticed it a few times for a few of you—you know who you are—where you took an action and assumed that it went through. ‘She hit the nerve and the sword fell from his hand to the floor.’ Unless you have permission from them, and if you did I’d appreciate a little note saying you did, that is godmodding, and a problem that merits ST invention if asked.

They were okay with it but if they weren’t the godmodders could have gotten in serious trouble.

Be very careful with the liberties you take with other PCs. In fact, take no liberties at all, and play it safe, let them react to what you do. Not only because it is what you are supposed to do, but because it is the most interesting way to do it.

Delanie, you can’t just slap someone’s nerve like that without prior practice. You have absolutely no experience in unarmed combat or anything knowledge at all that would give you the tools necessary to do that. Edit that out, send me a message, and you can have your points.
Bedlam
Player

Words: 79119
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2011, 9:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous