Ransacked on the Reaches [Flashback] (Darren)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Encompassing a vast wilderness filled with flora and fauna of immense proportions, the Northern Reaches include all the Talderian Forest north of the Suvan and stretch into the vast permanent tundra and ice fields outside Avanthal.

Postby Mortemor Thane II on August 13th, 2011, 9:38 pm

“AhHah! I’ve still got some life left in me…” The older man patted the young man’s shoulder warmly. “We’ll track the scoundrels down after we get what we have on our hands now, to Avanthal.”

Sr. and the new comer joined what little strength they had left with the strength of the other workers. Things began to be sorted and piled back onto the usable carts quicker. Meanwhile, Mortemor jr. was searching for the injury kit that had been stashed away.

“Looking for this Jr.?” A rather beefy looking hired-hand held up a slightly chipped wooden box in a large gloved fist. A thick cross had been carved onto its rough cover. “Thanks mate!” Mortemor jr. chimed, happy that her search had been cut short by her father’s helpful worker. She tucked the box into her cloak, and went on to help the caravan get moving again.

The animals were rounded up and strapped back into the carriages. The large stubborn bull from earlier was wrangled by some expertly trained tamers, who pulled the beast behind the merchant parade at a lazy pace so as not to excite the horned menace. The precession was pulled off the road and cut a small path into the tree line. The trees would help cover them from another bandit attack, or in case the blizzard picked up again; the ferocious winds and biting cold would be dampened somewhat. Among leafless trees, they parked their carriages and set up camp with the supplies that had survived the ransacking. A few cloth tents were built, and with the remains of the broken cart; Mortemor helped construct a lean-too. Mortemor Sr. left the stranger’s side to go and attempt to build a fire, while his workers went about counting up the losses and inventorying everything that was still present, and items that had been stolen.

“How’s the arm?” Mortemor Jr. asked as she approached her rescuer, who was currently helping with the caravan. Pulling the wooden box of first aid from her cloak, she held it up for him to see. “I found the medical kit, would you like me to take a look at it?” The flame-haired halfing peered down at his arm, wondering how badly the wound truly was.

OOC*knocks head against wall* SO! SO! Sorry! for the lateness. I had physical therapy all last week, and I'm just plain retarded exhausted mentally and physically right now XD lol
Mortemor Thane II
The Lovable Tomboy

Words: 56826
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 1:04 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Cheshire on October 11th, 2011, 6:27 pm

Character: Mortemor Thane II
Experience: Observation +1, Running +1, Brawling +3, Wilderness Survival +1
Lore: Fighting off Bandits

Character: Darren
Experience: Wilderness Survival +1, Observation +1, Running +1, Brawling +2, Flux +2, Interrogation +1
Lore: Fighting off Bandits

Additional Note: Great thread guys. If Darren shows up again let me know and I'll remove this grade so you can continue. PM me with concerns.
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)

Previous