Help Finding Character Pictures

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Darren on June 6th, 2011, 10:25 pm

Hey! That's the girl from Heroes!

Yea she's got alot of pics if you need em.

(Kirsten Bell)
The original PC of Miria and Bolivar

Darren
I Dare

Words: 346232
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2011, 12:53 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Talen Stirling on June 14th, 2011, 6:37 pm

So...

Can anyone tell me who the person in my picture is? 'Cause I honestly do not have any idea, and it'd be nice to see if he had any other pictures that could suit a CS or a post. I ain't got much of a reward out, except eternal gratitude ! =)

Also, I suppose not knowing who I am pasting onto my character means I owe someone some credit somewhere.

No need for searching much, but if you've got a clue please do tell. ^^
Talen Stirling
"What the petch...!?"

Words: 173032
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2011, 11:07 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Telos on June 14th, 2011, 7:38 pm

Alright, I know this is a tough one, but I need a picture of a Charoda male. Although I have generated a close enough representation of a Charoda with Hero Machine (see my character sheet) I could use something a bit nicer. I'm probably being too picky, but Hero Machine characters just seem kind of "stiff" to me, like action figures or something. I'll give you an ideal description of my character, and then a more realistic description of my expectations (because I know a perfect Charoda picture is pretty much nonexistent).

So an ideal avatar would be a lean/skinny yet somewhat muscular, light-blue skinned man with webbed hands and feet. His eyes are pupiless and a slightly lighter shade of blue than his skin. He has absolutely no body hair and in place of hair on his head are several dorsal fins. He also lacks any real nose; instead there is a faintly protruding bump where his nose should be. His ears are multi-pointed (like the ears of the female Charoda here). If his teeth are visible they are very sharp. He has a kind, peaceful face. He wears only a loincloth and a pearl necklace and often carries a harp.

That was a description of the PERFECT picture. What I'm really looking for is a skinny body type, blue skin (preferably light blue), pupiless eyes (they don't have to be the right shade of blue, though maybe you can alter them with photoshop, I'm not familiar with its capabilities so I wouldn't know), and a lack of hair. Don't worry too much about the nose but it would be nice if it wasn't huge. Also I won't be too picky about the dress-code. The main thing is that he doesn't look evil since Charoda are a very peaceful species. Also, he can't have tentacles, especially not on his head since it would make him look feminine.

Thanks for your effort, if you can't find anything it's fine. Believe me, I understand, since I've looked all over and I can't find anything suitable. And it doesn't have to be a full body shot, the face is the main thing.

Thanks again!

P.S. For the background an underwater setting is ideal but a jungle, forest, beach, or simply a solid color (besides white) are all sufficient.
Telos
Scavenger

Words: 8743
Joined roleplay: June 2nd, 2011, 5:52 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Postby Dhalvasha on June 28th, 2011, 7:06 am

I'm having some trouble locating a picture for my character. The ideal avatar is a tall skinny Symnestra type, long hair or pulled back is optional. I've leaped around different image sites and still haven't found much in the realm of possibility. Let me know if anyone has time to help out...it would be greatly appreciated!
Dhalvasha
Experimental Surgeon

Words: 113280
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2011, 7:40 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ronan on June 29th, 2011, 2:08 pm

Hey there, would like some help in find a better picture, and possibly making it stand out a bit more.

Hair: Reasonably short, dark brown, tidy
Body Type: Slender but strong, some muscle
Skin: light
Other comments: Feel free to read Ronan's description on my character sheet :)
Last edited by Ronan on June 29th, 2011, 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Words: 305663
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Keyta on June 29th, 2011, 2:45 pm

Keyta
Silent and Observant

Words: 122829
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2010, 11:33 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Syara Skyglow on October 17th, 2011, 6:16 pm

Hair: To her shoulders, black, with slight amber highlights through it (if that's possible), wavy
Body Type: Small and slim
Skin: Almond/Olive
Other comments: Thank you :)
Syara Skyglow
Player

Words: 13743
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2011, 8:18 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Baine Coolwater on October 18th, 2011, 1:19 am