Help Finding Character Pictures

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Cheshire on December 20th, 2010, 1:12 am

I'm just going to cut to the chase here. People need pictures and I can find them (I sound like I am doing something Illegal XD). I have found pictures for many characters and I also have a basic understanding of photoshop. I cannot do massive changes on Photoshop but I can do little alterations. I also can make quite nice CS if you need help :) I have found (although I do not take credit for the pictures of course!) pictures for many characters. Here are some examples:

Image -Adalia

Image -Fenilen

Image -Tebridar

IMPORANT NOTE: When asking for a pic please include a detailed description.
Hair: length, Color, style
Body Type: Strong/lanky, old/young
Skin: light/dark
Other comments: you know what to put here :D

Here are some examples of CS's I have made or helped to make

Adalia

Sitkanis

Kendall Saarinen

So just post here with what you want and I'll try to help you. If I make a CS or edit a picture for you please give me credit :D

Working On :
None ATM

Finished :
None ATM
Last edited by Cheshire on December 20th, 2010, 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)

Postby Nai on December 20th, 2010, 1:18 am

Hello, i think we've talked on the chat not long ago, i need help finding an avatar.

Description (A really open description): Young man, teens - late teens - early tewenties, not veteran-looking (like one of those old and muscular males) And thats pretty much it i believe. Right now I have 5 different browsers searching, as well as a friend helping and still no result.

This can be either because its hard to find, wich i doubt, or because we suck at it, wich i believe.

Thanks in advance
Nai
Slave

Words: 1610
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2010, 12:07 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Jason Alexander on January 20th, 2011, 1:13 am

Hair: Short Black hair.
Body Type: Skinner but toned.
Skin: lighter
Other comments: He is a Fire mage, Summoner, and Glypher. If you could make him have a hood over his head and a open robe (Black) that be amazing. He Also has a Scar from his right shoulder blade down the back and side to the mid-stomach.
"Jason Speaking in Common" "Jason Speaking in Nadar-Canoch" "Other People Speaking"
Jason Alexander
Creator of the Cure

Words: 63344
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2010, 2:49 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Adairia on January 25th, 2011, 12:39 am

Hair: long, black with green and blue green highlights, braided or free
Body Type: Sleek, athletic, short young
Skin: a warm almost golden brown
Other comments: she has royal blue eyes trimed in deep purple, she is a vantha please help me and thank you
Adairia
In life there is a story to tale, find it

Words: 5287
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2011, 6:37 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Derric on January 28th, 2011, 2:22 am

Not sure if this is too unspecific, but if you have time, do you think you could try to find some pictures that would work for a child thief? (say from 9 to 15 years old, I want to try and keep them cute) I'm trying to start a group of new PCs, and it'd be awesome to have a set of pictures for inspiration or even the actual pics. 'Course, I know this is an odd request, so don't do it if you got other things to do :). Male or female doesn't really matter, so long as there are some of both (we haven't got an entire list of players interested yet, so I can't say what the preferences will be). That's another reason why I don't want to make you do it. While I really want to make this work, I'd hate to see you find the pictures only to find that this idea ended up failing. But, if you can, it'd be great.

Thanks!

P.S. Woah... That was a little akward... :P
Only dead fish swim with the river
Derric
Only Dead Fish Swim With the Stream

Words: 36508
Joined roleplay: September 21st, 2010, 11:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Celescia on March 15th, 2011, 6:38 am

Do you think you could find me a pic. I've looked and looked but cant seem to find a picture that I like alot.
Heres her info:
Hair: long (like halfway down her back), a really dark red almost black, and curly or wavy (doesnt really matter which one)
Body Type: young and as for muscles shes inbetween haveing known and having a decent amount.
Skin: anywhere between and olive and golden brown color will do

Thank you very much for your time in trying to find me one if you decide to.

Always,
Angelica
Celescia
Player

Words: 2678
Joined roleplay: March 14th, 2011, 8:01 am
Race: Human, Vantha

Postby Xela on May 15th, 2011, 2:21 pm

Hair: shoulder length, white straight
Body Type: Slinder, young 17ish
Skin: light
Other comments: I would like her to be in a purple or green cloak. Hood up preferend but hood down is fine
Xela
Bubble Healer

Words: 2987
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2011, 1:11 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Shiloh Timandre on May 29th, 2011, 3:39 am

Hi Cheshire, would you mind helping me find a picture as well? I've found a few I really like, but I'm really not good at photo shop or anything along that lines.

Hair: Light blond to white, really long if possible (Curve of her back)
Skin: Light to a light tan (The character is a Konti)
Body Type: If at all possible maybe have her wearing either a robe or dress, slender build, and young.

I really appreciate you taking time to help you can of course :)

Thanks again!
Shiloh Timandre
Pixalicious!

Words: 1023
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2011, 5:48 pm
Race: Konti

Postby Siiri on May 29th, 2011, 4:08 am

If I may suggest, I always found Kristen Bell quite fitting for a Konti. If you're Konti is the bubbly-looking type. :)
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Exodus Scythewing on June 6th, 2011, 9:38 pm

I am in dire need of any picture resembling or even representing a Zith. Male, about 18, preferable long hair. At this point I don't really care what color his skin is, I just need some sort of picture. Any help, anything, would be immensely appreciated.
Exodus Scythewing
Player

Words: 8267
Joined roleplay: June 6th, 2011, 6:21 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Next