[The Bizarre] A day in the life (open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Fela Meason on August 17th, 2011, 5:58 am

35th Day of Summer, 511 AV

Fela smile widened as the Dhani tore past her on the path, It'sss nice to do a light jog, isssn't it? Fela hadn't always been a strong runner but it was fun to do something so childish and fun as a good foot race. Fela considered Vhanet's words earlier. I'm sorry you don't have a very good track record with Kelvic, but I will say I am not like any wild animal you have ever met or will ever meet. Her words came out breathy from the effort of running. She looked over at Vhanet for a moment to see how she was doing and ran headlong into a hedge that had not been there a moment before. Stars exploded in Fela's vision and she found herself staring up into the clear blue sky.

Now, who put that there? She struggled to her feet and found that the long straight tunnel they had been running down was now a wall of leaves and branches. Fela looked down both of the paths presented before them, like out a children's book both sides were polar opposites. One side was bright and sunny, flowers littered the path and the young cat could even see birds and a doe a ways down grazing on a leaf sticking out of the side of the maze. She turned her head the other way and found a thick wall of clouds pouring down rain, the branches were dead and spindly reaching across the path like the fingers of the dead. No animals were frolicking and nothing seemed to be thriving.

Fela leaned back towards Vhanet with her typical mischievous grin,
Feel like getting a little wet?
This is Fela talking, This is Fela thinking, This is text, and This is someone else talking.
Fela Meason
Silly little cat

Words: 149056
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2011, 3:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Yanessavhanet on September 7th, 2011, 7:03 pm

Vhanet managed to only give an amused snort as Fela ran into the hedge, and she stopped a few paces away. Crouching down she watched Fela silently for a moment, wondering if perhaps she had been lucky enough for the Kelvic to be knocked out, and put a relieved smile on her lips as she was shown she was not, "Are you alright? That was quite the crasssh you had," she offered her hand to Fela, but the Kelvic was already scrambling up on her own.

At Fela's grin-filled suggestion Vhanet glanced over both directions herself. Normally she would be eager to see what was down the dark and foreboding path, but the thought of getting wet caused her to shiver lightly. Maybe if it was hot as Ahnatep here she would consider it, but here in Alvadas it was barely warm enough for her to consider leaving her cloak behind.

"Perhapsss sssome other time," Vhanet replied to Fela with a sweet smile, and then turned her gaze towards the grazing doe, "I think perhapsss I will go get myssself sssome food," she licked her lips lightly in a show of hunger, "Would you care to join me Fela? You can't get to hunt terribly often here in Alvadasss."

Honestly Vhanet could care less either way if Fela came or left. Either way could give Vhanet the chance she needed to get the drop on the Kelvic for some fun, and the dear did actually look appealing to eat. At least it was better than the dried and salted pieces she had found most merchants selling during her time in Alvadas.
Yanessavhanet
Alt of Alenias, Deceptive Seductress

Words: 83625
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2011, 4:37 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Fela Meason on November 2nd, 2011, 1:36 am

35th Day of Summer, 511 AV

Fela considered Vhanet's offer carefully, it was true she was not able to hunt nearly as often in Alvadas as the animal in her would like but it was equally as true that she was not much of a hunter. Her natural ability only helped her so far, her distaste for hunting was almost too much to bare or to overlook.

She cast flighty eyes in the direction of the doe and narrowed them slightly. The deer appeared weak and young, not the normal prey Fela preferred. Her stomach quivered with an unusual feeling...a feeling of hunger. Not the kind that comes from skipping a meal. It was the hunger that came from somewhere darker and deeper inside your soul. It was a purely primal need.

Eyes glazed over Fela quickly shed her top and bottom and stood shivering slightly in the cool Alvadas summer breeze. Her lips curled into a hallow smile as she spoke,
I think I will join you this time. The nude Kelvic stretched carefully and loosened her tense muscles. She might regret this in the morning, but the good new was it wasn't morning.

The world disappeared in a swirl of lights and faded from view for a brief moment. When the lights subsided where Fela stood, a black jaguar now held her place with claws flexing in the dirt and hunger in her belly.
This is Fela talking, This is Fela thinking, This is text, and This is someone else talking.
Fela Meason
Silly little cat

Words: 149056
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2011, 3:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous