Siofra's Scrapbook - Tales of the Winter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Goshawk on November 24th, 2011, 7:19 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee441/Lark_aen_cyel/GoshawkBoxTop.png[/img][/center][style=width:540px; padding:30px 30px 30px 30px; border:0px solid #000000; color:#6c0b1c; background-color:#000000; margin:auto;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/style]

Last edited by Goshawk on November 28th, 2011, 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Goshawk
I feel.

Words: 14745
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 7:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Goshawk on November 24th, 2011, 10:52 pm

All Credit For The Post Box And Signature For Goshawk Are Owed To Caoin And Her Deadly Awesomeness
Goshawk
I feel.

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Aran'Skia on November 28th, 2011, 7:37 pm

Yeah, I'm not Making a Kelvic

Uber sad face from me. However, I instead decided I would make a new Ethaefal to replace Siofra for when she goes (yes, I've said it. Siofra is departing Mizahar). She'll probably be Lethborn, too (my shiny new PC), but there is a good chance I'll make her Synaborn and give her a different body during the night. Like, say, a pre-Valterrian Sym? Nah, too coincidental. I like the idea of a pV Chaktawe.

This Ethaefal will be named Andromedae (I've considered Aleksandrija and Pulsar as well, but those could be her aliases from past lives and when she's run around in Alvadas). I've already selected two models for Andromedae.

One is this lovely woman from ModelMayhem (Poison gave me the idea for finding a model there):

An even better pic:

And this is Andromedae's Ethaefal model, chosen after a discussion with Eridanus and a word from Kamalia:

An even better pic:

In chat, Eri said all there was that had to be said on my choice of model: Awesomesauce. After all, he is Noctis, and soon I shall be Stella. This'll make for some fun, won't it?

;P

Anyway, feels like I've been missing out on my rants lately. I can hear the crowd going "Yeah, wth C? You gonna say somethin' stupid or ya gonna say somethin' stupid?"

This is what I have to say in regards to me and where I live today:

My humble abode (erm, nest):

OMG YES I JUST WENT THERE.

That is my Nest. You can come and sleep over if you want, but when night falls my feathers POOF and I get bigger in order to keep myself insulated. I am a bird in Canada, what can I say?
Aran'Skia
Saving your life might end mine.

Words: 6545
Joined roleplay: November 2nd, 2011, 9:17 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Siofra on November 29th, 2011, 10:00 pm

I am so impossibly bored

I tend to get bored a lot, and every time I do I address something that I feel like. For instance, take my last post. I was bored, and so I wrote. Speaking of which, for some reason it seems like posts of mine are disappearing on my scrapbook, or they did, and I don't know where they went or if I deleted them in some rageful anger that I can't remember.

I suck. :P

Anyway, I wish to tell you all that I've been indecisive about staying or quitting Mizahar once the week ends. I had fully planned on doing so Monday, but another player came along and said "Don't quit! I'll send you this so you see I've got something written!" and I was like "I am intrigued!" and sold my sold my soul for another week for what will probably be something I'll regret.

My reasons for quitting are purely for myself. I am stressed, and exhausted. I can't even get to a PC as often as I'd like, and even after I buy an iPod I can't gaurauntee that I would be able to get on Miz a lot more. I've been embroiled in an identity challenge online here, for which I still find it hard to believe that they would let it drop so easily, and I just feel so worn down. Health issues have me, school has me, work has me, Miz has me. I have little time for myself anymore, but it truly is my doing. x-x I got so involved with Mizahar from the start that I lost my sense of planning ahead and completely buggered myself for university.

That means that I'm failing school. I haven't been to classes in a long while and so far all but Psychology have ended, and I have overdue assignments. As I told Victor, three NPs will have me kicked from university for good. I could lose my funding (I probably will, but I will make an appeal that says if I don't do better in Winter I will withdraw myself and give it up for a while). An NP is a grade that is VERY, VERY bad. It means "no-paper" and identifies a person who has taken a full class but who has either failed to hand in assignments or missed a midterm. I for sure have one NP for Art because I missed the october midterm. I have assignments for INDG and ISW to write, a quiz for Psych to complete, when I haven't been there in about a month, and even then I'm close to failing entirely.

I am so stressed, I don't know what to do.

So, I decided I had to quit Mizahar, and as much as I would hate to leave, it truly would alleviate some of that pressure on my mind.

Sadly, I've found it very, very difficult.

/: I don't know what I'm going to do, and this just exhausts me more. I truly will probably get kicked from university, but I am going to try and not do so.

Oh, and the grade value of an NP is 40%, which is better than a fail, but far worse at the same time. Also, supposedly if I hand in a cover sheet I can't get an NP for assignments. Wooh.

;-; I just gotta hold down until I complete the semester, I suppose.

Well, that was my post for today. Toodles~
We're part of a story, part of a tale
We're all on this journey
No one is to stay
Where ever it's going
What is the way?

OOCIt is now December, officially Winter in the Mizaharian calender. Siofra is no longer available to thread with for anyone after the end of Fall.
Siofra
Help me... I'm afraid...

Words: 48776
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2011, 4:59 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Goshawk on November 29th, 2011, 10:06 pm

OH YES! I decided that when Siofra dies, I'll make a new scrapbook and start it with Goshawk instead. I lurv writing as Goshawk. She's so pretty and so twisted~
Goshawk
I feel.

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Amaya Whitevine on December 6th, 2011, 2:07 am

OFFICIAL!

School is done for now, and while I have acquired an iPod and supposedly the code for WiFi, there is not a big chance that I'll be getting on Miz to do my posting. I'm as sick as ever, and so this month as exams roll along and near the end after Christmas I plan to start gettin weller... finally.

It is for this reason I decided to make an official absence post in my scrapbook!!! I'm not quitting Miz, just unable to find a way online to play with all these lovely people here. I'll do my best to get to my kokum's and play with all you awesome cronies and start my final Ethaefal (Andromedae).

I am sorry to anyone and everyone who is affected by my hideous absence! I will do my best to make it up to you with pretty flowers.

Thank you!
Amaya Whitevine
What's life without laughter?

Words: 7825
Joined roleplay: October 19th, 2011, 9:06 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Eridanus on December 8th, 2011, 10:47 am

Aww man! Well I hope that you can come back ASAP for our posts xD
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Previous