[Outside the Crooked Playhouse] Another Victem (Ifran)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Nowa on October 9th, 2011, 11:21 pm

"Vendor, Paid?" Nowa didn't think about it too much, however. He now had food in his hands. As he enjoyed the flavors of the food, he followed behind Ifran without a complaint. He got his food, maybe he'd get more. His mind wandered back to how much he'd been learning today. There were so many things out there. How hard was the world to travel? This city was very hard to travel, could it even be harder? How much food was there, there was plenty here. Once he had tried everything here, maybe he'd try the food over there. The world sounded very different all the time, but so was this city.
"noWa!"
Common as a Raven is not so easy. I wrote myself a guide in my CS.
Nowa
"Cra-woo!"

Words: 36552
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2011, 6:29 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Ifran on October 9th, 2011, 11:26 pm

Rather than answer questions when the bird boy was clearly more focused on shoving as much food down his throat as possible, he merely provided another skewer as soon as the previous one was empty, and by the time he ran out of skewers, they were back where they had started. Ifran had a little smile on his face for his improving ability to maneuver around the twisting streets of Alvadas.

"Well, Nowa. I should probably get back inside, but if you wish to speak again, or just get hungry, fly up to that window right there," he said, pointing to a certain window in the Crooked Playhouse. "If you wait long enough, I pass by that window several times a day, and if you tap on the glass, I will know that you are looking for me. How does that sound?"
Ifran
House of the North Winds

Words: 172387
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2010, 10:57 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Lore Author (1)

Postby Nowa on October 10th, 2011, 3:30 pm

Nowa continued to munch on in silence, and smiled a large smile with each additional skewer. Once done, he looked about, it took them that long to reach here again? Well, he wasn't flying.

Definitely the highlight of Nowa's day, he got to eat a bunch, practice some, and learn a bunch more. He even got invited back! He looked to that window, and remembered it carefully. "That sounds fun. Maybe I'll even bring you something next time."
"noWa!"
Common as a Raven is not so easy. I wrote myself a guide in my CS.
Nowa
"Cra-woo!"

Words: 36552
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2011, 6:29 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Bedlam on December 2nd, 2011, 8:21 pm

Thread Completed!

Ifran

Experience:
2 Acting

Lores:
Kelvic Conversation

Nowa

Experience:
2 Auristics

Lores:
Acting, Theater, Im-magi-nation

Notes:

Nowa, there is no sign indicating where the Crooked Playhouse is, just architecture familiar to anyone who knows it. It’s not really an issue, but I would appreciate it if you edited that out of your first post.

While I understand that Auristics is a useful tool and takes the least amount of energy to use, Nowa uses it very casually. Perhaps too casually. The way he seems to approach its use implies he always uses it when talking to people. Which, if he doesn’t do it often, I suppose I can understand. But that sets a dangerous precedent. Magic is dangerous and should be used sparingly. You didn’t go overboard in this thread but I’m afraid that if you continue to use it like this, you will.

Nowa’s ignorance made me smile. Too often people try to make Kelvics who understand everything, concepts, rules . . . But Nowa was clueless! It’s good to see someone playing a Kelvic the way they were meant to be played. And Ifran, I see you trying to recruit this fowl lad. Very sly.
Bedlam
Player

Words: 79119
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2011, 9:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous