Andromedae's Scrapbook :: Sponsored by My Immortal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Andromedae on December 12th, 2011, 5:11 pm

HELLO!

This is I, who was formerly Siofra, and who remains as Screech, Goshawk, Aran'Skia, and Amaya. =) Siofra is dead, and so too is her scrapbook, which is why I decided to make a new one. Originally I planned to make this Goshawk's scrapbook, but I decided not to. Even though I lurv Goshawk, and she is the most twisted character I ever wrote (there are things about her I haven't said yet. Wink wink), and of course writing for her is so damn fun, especially since she also has a really loud thought process, I decided to keep Siofra's memory alive by using Andromedae to form this Scrapbook.

And yes.

It was sponsored by My Immortal.

Anyway, I created a tombstone for Siofra, as Laszlo didn't give her a proper burial... Hell, he didn't even give her a proper funeral, but nobody is perfect.

Colombina.

This is for you.

Andromedae
I'm the pretender.

Words: 5477
Joined roleplay: December 9th, 2011, 10:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Andromedae on December 12th, 2011, 9:51 pm

Why I Suck at University

Well, it's really rather easy for me to let you know why. This is going to be a post about how stupid I think I am and why I think I would have been better off avoiding Mizahar (not that it's a bad place; I just find myself losing my time to it).

I am a f***ing stupid b****.

Oh my god, yes. You just read that.

I suck at doing useful things that will benefit me in the long term. For instance, going to school like a good little girl and getting good grades so I can either major in Psychology or International Studies or some other feild that will take my fancy.

BUT NO.

I had to go and be stupid and get bored and find a roleplaying site that pretty much kicked out all semblance of doing homework, sleeping, getting better, and actually attending school straight from my mind. If I had no sense of self-preservation, I would punch myself in the face.

As it is, I am sorely tempted not to facedesk myself.

So. I have for sure an NP for INDG 104-S01. I will most likely get the same for my PSYCH 100 as I just F***ING MISSED THE EXAM. Why? Because I'm so god damn stupid that I didn't double check the location. There I was, standing outside of Campion's auditorium at 2:00 pm, waiting for something magical to happen because the door wasn't open, when my damn exam had started and was in an entirely different college. D:<

I only figured out where it was after I went to a PC, logged on to the URCourses, found Psych, and uploaded the information because for some reason my phone doesn't read Word documents. It's a right little bastard I have considered breaking many, many times for no reason other than that it is a bastard.

The exam was in some building called the CK Gym, and I had no idea where the hell, or even WHAT the hell that was. So I emailed my professor, I texted a classmate, who just got back to me and said it was the second Keneisiology gym.

FML.

So, I asked the professor if I could write at another time, and I am awaiting her reply.

I am, to say the least, extremely pissed off at my own lack of intelligence. Maybe I should quit university now while I'm ahead and work retail full time...

O_o as if that's going to happen.

I'll just try and not get two more NPs, shall I?

And maybe I should email my SUPER LATE assignments to my ISW professor, eh?

Fuck.
Andromedae
I'm the pretender.

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Andromedae on December 12th, 2011, 11:56 pm

Trolls.

Okay, I planned to take a little brake here from writing, but this is just so freaking stupid!

TROLLS!

TROLLS IN THE FORUMS!

TROLLS RUINING THE HARD WORK OF GOOD MEN AND WOMEN!

BURN THE DAMN TROLLS!

Seodai, Veldrys... whomever else is in this thread, I feel sorry for you.

The second troll thread I've seen.
Andromedae
I'm the pretender.

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Andromedae on December 13th, 2011, 12:40 am

Well, that was fast.

I decided the stress wasn't worth it. I'm getting rid of Andromedae. My excitement is short lived. What will I do about Mizahar? I don't know. I don't much want to come back right now. We'll see. If I don't return in a week, you can count me gone.

I'm just really, really tired right now.

I'm sorry this character wasn't up to standards with you, Mizahar. Really. I made a mistake, and I deleted it as though it should have never happened, which it shouldn't have, admittedly.

If I come back, it'll be with something someone actually likes.

If.

Well, bye. Today was, quite sincerely, an utter waste of my time, but it's okay.

It was fun.

Yeah. Bye.
Andromedae
I'm the pretender.

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Seven Xu on December 13th, 2011, 12:51 am

*deep breath*

I was going to let this slide, but I know that if I had not offered a bit of constructive criticism you would not have written that scrap.

Well, madam, the concerns I voiced were nothing that another astute moderator would not have eventually brought up with you. I've seen these tantrums from you before, and I could not have said anything that my little sign has not already said ten times better. People are going to say things you don't like. And if you're going to be hypersensitive, that's going to happen a lot. So put on your big girl panties, and deal with it, instead of trying to leech guilt out of quitting the site a hundred separate times.

There was nothing fundamentally bad about your character sheet. It just looked like you were trying to do too much with one PC, and, dare I bring up the term, she was turning into a bit of a Mary Sue.

It sounds to me, from your other scraps, that Mizahar may not be the most important problem in your life right now, and perhaps taking a break would be a good thing.
Seven Xu
Rhetoric can't raise the dead.

Words: 567538
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2011, 11:02 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Andromedae on December 13th, 2011, 1:06 am

Seven, I understood what you were talking about. This scrap isn't about you, it's about me an myself and I.

Now, that picture made me chuckle. It is quite accurate.

Perhaps I should explain my need to get angry here, in as few spelling and usage errors as possible.

I am okay with constructive criticism as long as I know what you are criticizing me ABOUT. I found on my AIM that now my cocept is apparently taken from elsewhere. Was I told where from? NO! Was I told how I could make it so I didn't do this again?

He'll no.

Now, I admit, I get angry easily, but this just ruined it for me. Ever side I joined I've had to deal with bullshit, but is it wrong that I complain and say something about how I want to quit?

I think a break would do me good as well, really. I was so super excited today, all I wanted was to write with a new PC, but she sucked as far as I can now tell.

I meat it when I said thank sought your criticism. It's what makes the world go around. I didn't expect my character to be so blatantly stupid though. That there was on me.
Andromedae
I'm the pretender.

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Andromedae on December 13th, 2011, 1:12 am

I don't remember what I wrote for her CS off hand, but I'll read t later. As it is, I will just go ahead and sax she was a bloody mary sue. .-. Gah. I wrote a Mary sue, but it's gone now.

Wriing on an iPod I hard.
Andromedae
I'm the pretender.

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Andromedae on December 13th, 2011, 1:42 am

U-u Eridanus, Dhalvasaha, I'm sorry.
Andromedae
I'm the pretender.

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Andromedae on December 20th, 2011, 3:06 pm

I've convinced someone else to play on Miz and keep me company.

In a way I am back.
Andromedae
I'm the pretender.

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Eridanus on January 1st, 2012, 9:54 am

That's great!
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)