How Much Gold Can We Get?[Hadrian]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Clyde Sullins on August 2nd, 2011, 3:07 am

Clyde watched as the demonstration went off without a hitch. And it seemed that the merchant was quite excited by what he saw.

He quickly ran back into the store to get a hold of his money, and came back out with a small case several minutes later. Opening it, he showed that it was full of Gold Mizas. He haggled for a bit, and tried to get his way, but they eventually settled on roughly 3,000 Gold Mizas as the price.

Handing over the rest of the money in the case, Clyde took it, while giving him the dagger. Smiling, Clyde walked off with Hadrian, both himself and the merchant feeling they had got the better end of the deal.

As they got a bit away, Clyde turned to Hadrian.

"Well, that should be enough for us to start another venture. Would you like to meet tomorrow to figure out what we will make next?"

Going off, they would both go there own ways, to think out things, and to count there money.

-exit-
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Lazybones on January 13th, 2012, 7:28 pm

Thread Complete!

Notes: Master Aurist, I gave you a few points in disguise, since that's the end you're putting your magic to. ^_^ Since it's well within his ability, I think you should get the points for using it for a certain aim. I'm comparing it to, say, Leonardo da Vinci painting a political cartoon.

Interesting thread guys! I love the mechanic between the two of you. The imagery was wonderful. I see you've already added the 3000GM to your CS—shouldn't it be 1500 for the each of you instead? If you've already settled this with Verilian, then ignore me. ^_^

Clyde
Award :
Skills: Negotiation +4, Persuasion +2

Lores: Look! It Really Works!, With A Little Help From My Friend, Mercantile Negotiations

Hadrian
Award :
Skills: Disguise +2, Shielding +2, Persuasion +1, Negotiation +1, Hypnotism +1

Lores: The Ravokian Marketplace; Try It, You'll Like It; Testing the Merchandise
I am a friendly fascist. I am a tyrant that you should trust. And you should let me run your life, because I do know what is best for you.

RavokBlack SunEbonstryfeRhysolThe VoiceRavok IC
Lazybones
Could be wrong, should be right.

Words: 80514
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2012, 9:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous