Wontcha Be My Neighbor?[Jaeden/Hex]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Wilderness of Cyphrus is an endless sea of tall grass that rolls just like the oceans themselves. Geysers kiss the sky with their steamy breath, and mysterious craters create microworlds all their own. But above all danger lives here in the tall grass in the form of fierce wild creatures; elegant serpents that swim through the land like whales through the ocean and fierce packs of glassbeaks that hunt in packs which are only kept at bay by fires. Traverse it carefully, with a guide if possible, for those that venture alone endanger themselves in countless ways.

Postby Jaeden Kincade on April 4th, 2010, 6:25 am

Jaeden remained upright, motionless for a short moment. Hex in front of him with her face along the ground, her back arched and rear up in the air. Jaeden’s left hand reached out slowly, the tips of his fingers touching lightly along the surface of the left cheek of her rear. It was slow, so very slow, as his fingers almost felt like the tips of feathers. It was all a distraction though, as Jaeden’s right hand was raised over his head. In a fluid swing, his palm slapped along the right check of Hex’s rear, a third of his full physical strength going into it.

He leaned forward, his teeth biting down lightly along the surface of her skin then, causing several small pinching sensations. He continued this play for several ticks, before his hands began sliding upward along Hex’s body, until they gripped her chest fully and firmly. He then slowly raised his head, sliding the side of his face along the lower part of her back as the over night growth of facial hair tickled her skin slightly. Small bites and gentle kisses were then lined along her back until Jaeden was nearly laying along top of Hex, his face sliding beside hers. That first thrust was given as Jaeden’s left hand then reached along the back of Hex’s hair, firmly grasping a handful of it as he turned her face towards his, once again kissing her deeply, despite the mark she left upon his lips the last time around.

Motion continued before Jaeden straitened himself upright again, both of his hands gripping Hex’s hips, pulling her towards him as his own motion sent him forward. Breath and heart rate accelerated as the sounds of the Prairie Dogs chattering outside of the tent no longer broke the sounds within. It had not escaped Jaeden’s notice how strong Hex’s energy was this night, and he wished to match that, if not go beyond. He just hoped the strength of the rope that held the tent in place wouldn’t give way.

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Hex on April 5th, 2010, 1:49 am

Unbridled energy brewed in the tent and the group of prairie dogs that witnessed the raunch-fest within stood together in a pile outside the tent entrance; they clambered over one another to look in but none of them actually achieved. When one got close enough to peak through the tent, another was clawing it away towards the back of the pile, the whole scene was hysterical. But Hex and Jaeden were unaware of the happenings outside their love nest, deafened, to the laughter-like fuss of the prairie dogs, by their fervid growling.

Inside the tent, Hex's upper body hung suspended as Jaeden gripped her restraints like saddle reins, making her arms pull backwards and her chest rise to a 45 degree angle; if he left go she would fall onto her face and the thrill was exhilarating. Perspiration sprayed against the canvas walls as their forged bodies moved in sync with muscles screaming and heads throbbing, like two warriors battling each other to a pulp. A yank pulled Hex up against Jaeden's chest, her arms hanging between them, and he clamped onto her from behind, rocking her body in a manner similar to the way a hurricane would impale a ship through ocean waves. "Jaeden, I-I-I.." she gasped between stuttered breath, having lost all ability to speak as she erupted and spilled scalding lava from the earthy spout of her volcano. Her ears rang and a serene calm came over her as she was rendered slack and limp; but at that point, she carelessly swayed on her knees before what felt like floating - although was most certainly flopping - to the ground like a jelly fish fresh out of water. Nothing moved, everything tingled, and Hex was a lump of sweaty flesh on the tent floor.

---

The next morning at dawn...

Rising early was routine for Hex, who was constantly on the look out for predators - a likely response to living in the wild for so long. The tent stunk of their redolent endeavors from the night before, and they had fallen asleep splayed across the entire tent floor, bedroll shared between them like a pillow. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, Hex slowly stood up and exited the tent, skirt and breastplate in hand. The thin strips of meat that had been laid out for drying several days before was dry enough to store wrapped in a parchment-lined leather sheet but without such a thing on her, she settled for tucking the groups of jerked meat in between the folds of her cloak to protect them against any dirt or water. She divided up the jerky equally, stacking up the remaining piles together besides the tent for Jaeden's share. Specifically leaving him the horns, she took the leather and rolled it up before fitting it strategically into her pack. The load would be heavier than normal but she would be near Endrykas again in a few days walk, able to trade the hide for supplies.

Lastly before she left, Hex dug her hunting knife into the ground in front of the tent, etching out her culture's symbol for passion.

Hex
Ghost Chasing Healer

Words: 169721
Joined roleplay: December 4th, 2009, 4:57 am
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on April 5th, 2010, 2:50 am

Jaeden took a quick, long inhale of breath as he woke suddenly at the sound of skittering outside. His head popped up as his vision slowly came into focus. “Hex?” Jaeden called out, looking around slightly finding his tent empty.

After a few ticks passed with no response, Jaeden slowly sat up, running his large hands over his face. His hand then fell to the tent, finding the rope laying nearby. A slow smirk sharpened the right corner of his mouth as he vividly recalled the events of last night, the small bite mark along his lower lip another reminder. “Hex?” He called out again, this time a little louder, and then a frown covered his features as he recalled her mentioning, sometime between the cooking and wild sex, that she would be leaving once the meat they had been drying out was finished.

A slow chuckle had escaped his lips as he gave another rub to his face. “Well, I suppose it’s time I followed suit.” Jaeden said idly as he pushed himself up to his feet and slipped out of the ten.

He stood there for a moment, as the light of the rising sun encompassed his body. Taking a deep breath, Jaeden slowly stretched his arms upward, his body going taught for a moment. Then an exhale found his hands coming to rest at his waste as a smile crossed his face. He looked around the camp, overlooking what Hex had claimed for herself from the hunt. A slow nod was given as he began mental preparation to store his own share and break down camp.

Slowly reaching over to the ground in front of the tent, Jaeden grabbed his pants that were laying there, giving them a couple of quick snaps to shake them free of any dirt or bugs they had picked up overnight. His gaze then spotted the symbol Hex had left etched into the ground. “Hrmm,” Jaeden said, not sure what it meant. “Better commit it to memory and find out what it means. Don’t want to get a tattoo on my ass if I don’t know, after all.”

Jaeden then slowly raised his leg as he lowered his pants. He then paused, looking within as a frown crossed his features. “What the?” Jaeden said as he began looking around before his gaze settled to ground a little to the east.

“Hey, what do you all think your doing?” Jaeden the called out as four Prairie Dogs paused, looking back at Jaeden, suddenly stopping their tug of war match with Jaeden’s underwear.

~Fin

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Charon on April 8th, 2010, 9:46 pm

Thread Experience Awards

Jaeden
XP:
+1 in Wilderness Survival, +1 in Trapping, +1 in Tracking, +1 in Teaching, +2 in Seduction, +2 in Composite Longbow, +2 in Longsword, +2 in Hunting
Lore: Cyphrus Flora, Sea of Grass Geography, Intimate Knowledge of the Female Form
Mod Notes: Roleplay your wounds from the beast's hooves bothering you through Spring, but nothing too serious. Otherwise it was a good thread with a nice opportunity to incorporate many skills.

Hex
XP:
+1 in Wilderness Survival, +1 in Composite Longbow, +2 in Tracking, +2 in Seduction, +2 in Hunting, +2 in Hunting Knife, +1 in Auristics, +2 in Hide Skinning
Lore: Sea of Grass Geography, Intimate Knowledge of the Male Form
Mod Notes: Such nice of you to so warmly help Jaeden feel comfortable in a new region! Very well written by both of you and a pleasure to read for you guys.
| - Riverfall - | - Akalak - | - Starting Guide - |

Charon
Fiendish Ferryman

Words: 99186
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2010, 1:36 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous