OOC-Miza-wide Event:Adopt a Stub Day!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Postby Jaiun on September 18th, 2011, 7:24 pm

God, I forgot to say it was for Hunting, my bad. So yeah, that's the one I have a HD Ticket for. :D

I'll try and look over Coral Manipulation and Architecture and give ya a review. ;)
Reworking this character. Please excuse the changes occurring; they won't last long, I promise.
Jaiun
Don't be fooled.

Words: 53896
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2011, 12:29 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Alric Wilmot on September 18th, 2011, 8:10 pm

I'd also like to mention that I've got a Philosophy article that needs reviewing, if anyone wants to help me out.
"I'm Speaking"
"I'm speaking and using hypnosis"
I'm implanting thoughts using hypnosis
I have implanted an Obsession
Alric Wilmot
The Last Wilmot

Words: 375060
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2011, 12:05 am
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Tiki on March 6th, 2012, 4:13 am

Oh, who left this dead thing over here?

It's 6 months later, and I unfortunately admit defeat to the predictions of some Founders. :P

Members have come and gone, but that doesn't change the fact that the wiki is still NOT up-to-date. I ask that presently active members seek out the ACTIVE peer review thread and thoroughly examine them for anything that is unclear or underdeveloped.

How do I know if it's active?
Check if the author has logged on in the past two weeks or so. Ask around too; some players are really busy.

I'm personally trying to go back through my own articles and expand them further. The list at the front of this thread had been updated as of...way back when. If thereis anything you see that seems abandoned, notify me to confirm it and perhaps we can clean it up and put it through for Founder Review. There are plenty of unclaimed stubs as well if you're willing to commit.

Remember, as lovely as our founders are for developing so many parts of the wiki, it is still for YOU, the PLAYERS. Do you part, and expand our hive-mind knowledge of all that is Miza. Thank you!
Tiki
The Curious Cat Kelvic

Words: 273835
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2011, 12:32 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous