You Want Another Scar? Okay... (Hayl)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Aello on November 21st, 2011, 1:30 am

Aello's lips curled into a sinister smile. "You honestly believe that I fight for nothing?" Aello asked. "That there is no one in this pitiful world that I would bother to look after? To protect?" The girl pushed her blade a little harder, inching it into the man's flesh. "How very wrong you are street rat... whether or not you want to believe it, everyone fights for something. Sometimes, it seems like they fight for themselves, and only themselves. That they are selfish. But this isn't truly the case, for even those fight for whatever it is they believe in. Perhaps, even, some of the gods that look down upon them fondly." Aello paused, as she jerked the man's head up even higher, so that his eyes would be locked on her own.

"Although no words can describe precisely what it is I fight for, street rat, there are a few people I fight to protect from the cruelty of this world," Aello growled. "The first is a girl known as Alenias. The second, a man named Nex. Third, are those already gone. Those which may never be brought back."

Aello paused again, taking time to swallow the clump of saliva that had gathered in her throat. "Although it is difficult to find happiness in this city. This place where darkness lingers even in the light of day, I am well enough." Aello pulled her blade an inch to the right, slowly. "Although, the same may not be said of you."

Aello pulled her blade away from Hayl's neck, and pushed his head down. Unwinding her fingers from his hair. Releasing her grip. Letting him slump down, towards the ground, should he fail to catch himself. She would wait a moment, allowing her gaze to bore into the man's flesh before she leaned down again. Wiped the blood of her blade on his shoulder. "Now, is that all street rat?" she asked, before placing her free hand beneath his chin, and tilting it up towards her. Letting his blood swell against her fingers.

"Is it time for me to go, and leave you in peace. To make the journey from this place, into the next?" Aello asked.

OOCIt wouldn't really be outta character. But you wants to live... so she will probably just leave you there after another round of posting.
Aello
Looking For Answers

Words: 1550591
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2011, 4:52 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Lazybones on January 13th, 2012, 10:56 pm

Thread Complete!

Notes: I'm beginning to love Aello. She's so straightforward and to the point. And a little badass. ^_^ I was listening to some Celtic music as I was grading this and for some reason it seemed to fit her!

Aello
Award :
Skills: Meditation +3, Auristics +3, Observation +2, Weapon: Dagger +2, Philosophy +2, Interrogation +1, Acrobatics +1

Lores: What I Fight For, Dispatching the Street Rat, The Fool's Challenge
I am a friendly fascist. I am a tyrant that you should trust. And you should let me run your life, because I do know what is best for you.

RavokBlack SunEbonstryfeRhysolThe VoiceRavok IC
Lazybones
Could be wrong, should be right.

Words: 80514
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2012, 9:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Verilian on May 31st, 2012, 7:40 pm

Hayl

• +1 Running
  • +1 Dagger
  • +2 Rhetoric
  • +1 Philosophy

You Question My Logic? :
Well, I couldn't award you much, but if you have questions, send me a PM

Lores: Refusing to Fight for the Right Reasons

Notes: Hmm.. well, I don't have much to say. Obviously the thread was incomplete. It would have been better for you two to have just had me remove Lazy's reward and let you complete the thread, but oh well. Here is your xp. Good writing everyone, keep up the good work!

Notice

As per the request of the Founders, threads cannot be graded unless your CS is up to date. This means you need to add threads to your thread list when you make new threads, keep your skills up to date, ledger, living expenses, ect. If you aren't up to date, you'll get a PM from me before i grade your thread.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous