Ana Sol Starris Scrapbook [The Thieves Theatre]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Ana Sol Starris on May 13th, 2012, 4:21 am

Tralalala

I've been getting into building in Minecraft, been trying to figure out how to clear the map so I can make a mini Mizahar version on it.. x_x somehow.. That would be so friggin cool to do. XD
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Chamaeleon on May 13th, 2012, 4:31 am

Yay! You made one!

I've heard good stuff about Minecraft and look forward to playing! Also, you can do it! Miz that map! :) It would be amazing~
Spider, spider.
Chamaeleon
My kiss is poison.

Words: 90951
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2012, 10:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Alea Davenport on May 14th, 2012, 7:12 pm

If you're going to be doing major landscape changes like that, I have a couple recommendations:

If you want to do a full-scale, mostly accurate sort of thing, there are probably mods out there that you can use to custom-design the map (I think there's a map someone did that's a scale version of earth). If you want more information I can probably ask around for the easiest way to do that...

If you insist on doing it by hand, for the sake of sanity, use creative mode. Automatic access to all the blocks, faster digging, and also flying.
Alea Davenport
Wielder of Obfuscated and Circuitous Logic

Words: 477755
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2011, 10:54 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on May 18th, 2012, 9:04 pm

@ Alea, Haha yes, I've been doing a bunch of creative mode stuff.. XD To be more precise, making the maps lower levels to the bed rock non existant.. Hollow planet to be crafted out of darkness. :P But knowing how to completely clear the map.. Oh that'd be so helpful.. x_x //goes to google//

@ Chammy, ;) will do.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on May 18th, 2012, 10:36 pm

Thieving Theatrics

Careful, theres a load of them in there. >.>;;

Videos :

The tunes been stuck in my head since the homeroom teacher played this video on the smart board. //shuffles around//

Schools coming to an end soon, hoorah~ Grades have definitely have risen but I can't say all of them. Geometry still seems to be my weak point, I understand the concepts, but I need to remember the formulas. :P Then I'm good. Whats funny? I'm not the only one failing the class utterly, theres like, a good half of others who are in the D - F range as well. Too bad the school boards laying off some really nice teachers, they should base it on a classes average... So saying, I wish it was my current geometry teacher getting layed off instead of the other math teacher, the science teacher on the first floor, and the english teacher whos also the schools team Debate coach.. Oh well.

Finals will be coming up soon, since, lets see... School ends on June 7th. So possibly really soon I'll have to disapear from the site mostly till then. If you need me, I'll be on Skype, seeing as I need the computer for school work as well.. x_x I can talk and work at the same time, but not write and work and stay on task.. Lol! ...Maybe I'll sneak a few posts in here and there, just for creativity release... >.> So watch out for me!

Othhher news.. Hmm.. Hmmmmm..... I love y'all? ;D Oh wait, thats way old.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on May 20th, 2012, 10:54 pm

Thieving Theatrics

Abby1

Abby2 :D

Sweed

Bandit

Disturbed CD cover aulbum created by mwah for Dig Media Class. >.>

Videos :

Just realized I have a fat cat. :I Lol! I love my Abby kitty though anyways. :3
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on June 8th, 2012, 4:46 am

Thieving Theatrics

What is your thinking face?

Video :

Schooooools out, for the summer!

Yeah yeah

Schooools out, for the sum-

School: NOPENOWAYNOTFORYOULAZYBUM! //drags into Summer school//

Me: NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo11!!!!! //despairs//

...//coughs//....2 hours of Geometry, 4 days a week, from June 11th to July 24th... x_x Ah gog. The horror! (...at least its 2 hours instead of 4 or 7....)

But it could be worse, oh so much worse. They could have agreed with my over zealous and punishable aditude towards myself and let me perform FOUR hours of geometry.. 4 days a week, ect, ect. In a way, I am very relieved that this will not happen..I don't think I'd be able to handle it well.. >.> I'd lose my sanity, as I have been for the last few weeks in epically rageful proportions.

Ever so inching slightly, slowly, down the metaphorical tube of shizzyness.

But no more! I say!

Since, it is summer now, I have more time to reply to threads and such so possibly a wave of them will be up in the coming week, or weekend before the start of Summer School.. >.>;;

I've also realized how AMAZING, simply FANTABULOUS sunglasses are.. I can see the sky now! No squinting nor headaches, just the clouds in the sky! And how wonderful they are. 8D I'm excited to stare into them because they make such silly shapes sometimes, rather soothing when you think about it..

<3 You lovelys.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on July 6th, 2012, 4:12 pm

Thieving Theatrics

Videos :

Epic Writing Music above

Newest Vid from me above >.> If you like LOTR, why not join me? Its free. Lol, free stuffs always nice.

Mannnn, it has been awhile since I've written in this.

I'm sorry for the lack of presence lately, my mojo goes where it wants, and currently its more focused towards youtube (not in the way you think.)

I've started a channel doing videogame "Lets Play" commentating video.. stuff.. lol. xD

Already 7 subscribers, so I must be doing something right! :ninja:

Anyways! Anyways, anyways, I've started to get back into writing again, but my main focus is still towards youtube, and video games, all the time I've been on Mizahar, I have been ignoring my beloved videogames which sat and collected dust. So what game I can't do on the computer, but on an xbox or a DS, I practice the commentating stuff there, even though I can't upload any of it to youtube.

Of course Mizahar has still been on my mind, been worrying about posts I owe, threads that need to be finished, replied to, started, ect, so of course I have been thinking of this place whilst I practice on the xbox, and commentate on the computer.

But I've noticed an odd pattern, when I started up all my excited writing here, my time on my video games diminished, but when I started getting back into video games, my time on here began to diminish.

School doesn't help either, I swear the system is meant to keep people from becoming apart of the higher classes. They just work you with useless knowledge you don't even need out of school, but tell you need it anyways. I understand the bit about history, to not make the same mistakes as our ancestors, but really? Humanity already keeps on repeating the same thing over and over again. So whats the point of it? Though, I do personally find the Romans, Greeks, and the Norse culture to be fascinating and interesting to learn about, not because I don't want to end up like them.

Math is important, of course it is, for any basic person, all you need is addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and measurements. Basic math for any one whos not going to go into a field that requires alot of it, is fine, but if you wanted to get into a field where it requires you to really know your math, yeah, I understand NEEDING it. :D Like engineers, scientists, mathematicians, nurses, doctors ect ect ect. (to give you the correct ammount of prescriptions drugs so its not fatal, thats really important.)

>.> Am I going to be any of that? Nope.

Though if I want to have a broad list of jobs I could take up, I would need algebra for programming ( it does alot of x and y coordinates and such) But do I need geometry? NOPE. NOPE. Not at all. =n= But apparently, I do because I have to take it to get to Algebra 2, what the hell is up with that?

Algebra 1 --> GEOMETRY --> Algebra 2

Why not just teach the petching geometry during Algebra 2 when its actually needed? and how the hell do the two even relate besides they're both math stuff?! Honestly, I swear this school is somewhat the R word (retarded.)

I can do Algebra, its easy, though I need to brush up on it a bit because of school, but geometry was hard, it required so many theorems and names, NAMES, of propreties that I had to know for the class, it was stupid, seriously. Considering I have trouble remembering names already, haha, I call someone who I know (mostly anyone whos not around me 24/7) as "Person" because I can't remember their name, I know them by appearence, but their name is out the window unless for some miraculous reason I do remember their name (that means theres an obvious impression left on me, though it helps if I have their name in my adress book.. that way I see it all the time, most times) then yay.

Do I even need most of this stuff..? I initially want to be a character designer, draw out concepts for them, videogames and such. But if I could be a videogame programmer as well, that would be epic, I'd be making the videogames I love so much and when I see a videogame I worked on, and my character design is there for all to see, I think then I'll be proud of my ability to draw because then it will actually mean something, there will be meaning to the life I create with my pens and pencils. Yet heres another pattern, as soon as I started getting back into videogames, my want to draw comes back. xD So there is definitely a correlation to the two that should be had and exherted.

It really is getting to be that time where I have to be sure of what I want to do in life.. I only have senior year left after all. Then its off to college, to get a job, be independent, the very thought is scary, daunting, it taunts me with the maturity needed that I know I certainly don't have right now. Yes, I may be polite for my age, I understand things better than most my age, I don't get into trouble like others my age, I don't give into peer pressure, but the want to be independant is needed, which is something I don't have right now (I wanna enjoy my youth while it lasts, since as a child I had to grow up fast to understand what was going on around me.. XD Haha, I'm only just now getting into being a social flirt, I actually do like flirting with people now, or talking, but still rather shy.. Commentating on videogames helps my spontanious interactions and thoughts, because I'm talking to people through a video, I think so at least.)

Yet, does that make me mature enough to live on my own and keep a good routine going? Job.. Money.. Taxes.. Food.. Electricity.. Plumbing.. Rent?.. College?

@_@ hrm.. So many thoughts that are provoking..

I guess that doesn't answer the question if I'll be more active, post-wise.

My answer.. I'm trying to be. XD Some of these posts are just causing me to go into a panic attack because I can't remember how I use to write, its been that long.

As you can see, I've taken my invisibility status off so you all may know if I'm gone for a period of time or not.. Evidently, I check every day.

So yeaahhhh, ciao lovelys. :P
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on October 18th, 2012, 11:47 pm

Thieving Theatrics

Videos :

:) Hello again Mizaharians, after a long time of.. Not being here.. I've returned.. I still have lack of inspiration to write Ana, but I'm planning things for her to kick her back into gear. I'm sorry to the people that were threading with me, I don't remember if I ever warned any of you about me to disapear.. If you're angry, or if any of my Miza friends are angry at me for this- you've a right to be. Theres no excuse I can make that is justifiable for this absence of my presence. :/

My creativity and muse crumbled when leaving Sunberth, it dispered further when the Crimson Edge fell apart (as I understand, it's only a remnant of a memory now) and finally it died because of a constant outside influence going on that wasn't in the computer (real life, have to stick with it.)

I'd have rather you were all dissapointed/angry in me for something silly such as leaving, and not feel bad for my lack of inspiration, or even to feel a need to stop threading with me whatsoever. Strange, yes? Just how my mind works, would rather do the worst thing possible instead of coming out with anything. >_>

Either way, I have plans, as I have mentioned- and oh how I will initiate them if at all possible..

One, the Crimson Edge will not die as long as I'm still around as I am one of the very few remaining members of the organization barring Wrenmae as its last active, official aspect of rank, i.e. the only formidable leader left to lead, and as far as I'm concerned- fate can kiss my ass and answer to memories left behind.

Two, I'm thinking of picking up where Zandelia dropped off concerning as far as Intelligence and making reliable contacts go. (I believe she disapeared due to unknown reasons.. Or maybe reasons I don't know about.)

Three, Get Wren in the gods damned Spires to talk about the outcome and the in coming future of the Crimson Edge remnants, or at least start some form of communication between them IC via couriers. >:[ Darn you Wren, being in Zeltiva.

Four, hitch Ana with an NPC for a Cheva Mark. :p Why? Because Jakobis a sexy stud and the thread called "Night Rider" is so romantic, it's hard for her not to resist him.. as well as attempt to have a 'normal' life.. >.>

And so far that is all.. I realize I may have to do a bunch of crap just to justify her lingering presence in Spires. ^_^ As well as expences.. @_@

If you all wanna yell at me. :p Do so, and have results.

Ciao lovelys.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Evalin on October 19th, 2012, 12:02 am

Welcome back Ana! We have missed you sorely :). If you are looking for a contact for the CE I would happily offer Evalin. Her hands are in a lot of interesting things around Mizahar so let me know if you are interested :)
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext