Trial Run [Dusk]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Trial Run [Dusk]

Postby Hadrian on September 24th, 2011, 7:11 pm

"Message received," he said with a small smile. "I'm a scholar, my Lord. I am always happy to learn, especially from a good teacher. All this, of course, after the field testing of the gems. I want you to be pleased with the results, and once I have data, I can prepare a proposal for an improved second generation." He opened his mouth again to rattle off a long train of thought that would either baffle or bore the Grandmaster, but he caught himself in time.

"As I said, I am happy to be of service, Knight or otherwise."
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Trial Run [Dusk]

Postby Dusk on November 7th, 2011, 6:13 am

"As you wish," Loren said with a nod. A servant came in, handing a scrap of paper to the grandmaster, and he read through it quickly. A wave of his hand dismissed Hadrian as he already moved onto the next task. "Just send word if you decide to take advantage of the training and I'll have someone track you down."

OOCYay! I know you and Katie were talking about a guest mod thread for the training, have you started that yet? Let me know if you need anything else!
PLEASE NOTE: Finals are over, but summer is eating my soul. As such, as of the end of June I will not be accepting any new quests/modded threads until I finish some of the ones I've already started/agreed to. My apologies for this, but I don't want to be unfair to those who have been waiting for replies!

Dusk's Office - Information on Syliras - Help Desk
Dusk
DS: Syliras and Wildlands

Words: 341560
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2010, 5:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1) Thunderspork (1)

Trial Run [Dusk]

Postby Chevalier on June 20th, 2012, 7:37 am

Hadrian

LORE
  • Describing Enchantment Theory

EXPERIENCE
Skill XP Earned
Rhetoric 4
Observation 2
Teaching 2
Persuasion 1
Auristics 1

Storyteller Notes

Secret :
Obviously this thread was mostly a social interaction, but I felt teaching was appropriate as you attempted to describe the nature, use, and potential sensations of the enchanted gems, as well as how to document in order to make the design better. You also gain 500gm for the successful completion of the items.
Chevalier
Knighted by Dusk

Words: 117750
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2011, 6:50 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous