Fox

Anterra; Sanikas Pass; Nij is found by a very curious Kelvic.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The vast mountain range of Kalea is home of secret valleys, dead-end canyons, and passes that lead to places long forgotten or yet to be discovered.

Fox

Postby Nij on June 29th, 2012, 10:56 pm

"Yes, you're a pet. You said so yourself. What else would you be if you followed me around? Certainly not a wild animal." She laughed in the silver moonlight filtering through the tree's leaves. Little stars blinked and glimmered in their velvet case, forming constellations that Nij would hope to know someday. Somewhere, an owl hooted, as if acknowledging the little witch. Crickets chirped their chorus, and all was silent between her and Anterra. She pressed her back into the trunk of the tree, feeling the bark through her shirt.

She stroked the fox's fur, listening to the tree. He was singing a song, almost, a song of joy and delight. It had been long since the last time a witch had spoken to him, sat in his branches. He marveled at the fact that a beloved daughter of Caiyha had chosen to rest on him, of all the other trees. She glanced at the fiery fox that was in her lap, waiting for him to say something.
what is being conveyed in Nura | what is being spoken
Nij
i'm a wildfire.

Words: 33340
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2012, 3:23 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Fox

Postby Anterra on June 29th, 2012, 10:59 pm

His fur stood on end before he sighed, and nodded to her words. It was true, one could hardly be wild if he followed around a two legger. He shook his head and curled up in her lap "Don't even think about using the word bath around me. I ain't taking one unless I give it to myself." The Fox muttered through their link, snuggling into her warmth, his body shivering slightly. "And don't think to demean me by calling me pet names." He stated with a grunt from his tiny little fox body. He shook his head, snuggling his head up against her neck as he breathes out in a snort.

He could smell the scent of other travelers on the wind, the smell of rain from the north. The sounds coming from deep within the forest caused his ears to twitch, his body to shake. Birds, and insects, calling out their song as he laid against his new companion. Maybe his life wouldn't be so bad, he thought.
Anterra
Player

Words: 8753
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2012, 3:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Fox

Postby Sphinx on July 5th, 2012, 4:16 am

Thread Award!

Character Name: Nijin Plover
Skills: Rhetoric +3 ; Climbing +1
Lore: Alienation Due to Gnosis ; Naming Anterra ; The Djed Storm: Pain of Nature ; Bonded to Anterra the Wanderer
Notes: Your conversation, in both Nura and Common, earned you rhetoric, Climbing for scaling trees to your 'nest', so to speak

Character Name: Anterra
Skills: Rhetoric +3 ; Climbing +1
Lore: Phylonurists: Trustworthy Individuals ; My Name is Anterra ; Bonded to Nijin Plover
Notes: The conversation you had earned rhetoric, climbing for scaling the tree

Additional Comments: An adorable first meeting thread! Admittedly, the tiredness was a little spontaneous, but it didn't take from the cuteness of the meeting. I love Kelvics, and foxes, and Kelvic foxes are just the best of both worlds. Nij, you now have a very intelligent pet to take care of. Anterra, Nij, you should remember to play according to your skill when it comes to climbing. You both scaled that tree far too easily.

I look forward to your adventures in Wind Reach!

Also, heights are scary.

Well done! Also, if you have comments, questions, or concerns about my awards, please don't be afraid to contact me.
Sphinx
She smiled, and it was frightening.

Words: 76081
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2012, 6:54 pm
Race: Kelvic
Office
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Previous