[Wind Reach AS Office - Sphinx] Mind the Feathers

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Wind Reach AS Office - Sphinx] Mind the Feathers

Postby Sphinx on May 30th, 2012, 3:50 am

Sphinx' Office

Some Helpful Links

Now that we have that out of the way, welcome to my humble office! Feel free to make yourself at home, investigate a few links, and/or collect a few stray feathers! My name is Sphinx, and I am here to help you in your adventure through Wind Reach. Let's hit the ground running and go through some excellent notes.

• Take the time to read the lore regarding Wind Reach, the Inarta, and Wind Eagles! I guarantee that they have everything you need to know.
  • The above being said, I am here to gladly answer any and all questions you may have pertaining to our excellent lore and will happily lend you a hand, wing, or talon to get you on your feet.
  • Any concerns, compliments, complaints and riddles (I do love riddles) will be passed along and replied to in a prompt and polite manner.
  • Please try to remain courteous and polite in our dealings. We, the mods of Wind Reach, are here to help you, but snarking at us isn't a good way to go about getting our attention.
  • Don't be afraid to offer your insight on a new development! Creativity is a big thing here, and your ideas are welcome and very much appreciated.
  • Finally, enjoy yourself!

In regards to thread moderation and grading, I ask that you please post your requests in the mentioned request thread if you have no preference for who moderates your thread. If you want me specifically, either tag me in your request in that thread, or use the template provided there and post your request here, where I will handle them promptly. I will take on five moderation requests at once, and place additional requests in my waiting list. This is a first come, first serve basis, but if a thread I am moderating becomes inactive for a month, I will put it aside and take on the next waiting request. I offer fair moderation in return for your patience, and what rewards or injuries are given in thread will come when deserving.

The above being made clear, if life becomes too hectic for you, or you need a break, don't be afraid to PM me and let me know. Special allowances will be made to those who approach me and inform me that they will be gone for a bit.

Moderation List

Waiting List
  • -open
  • -open
  • -open

Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to seeing you soon.
Sphinx
She smiled, and it was frightening.

Words: 76081
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2012, 6:54 pm
Race: Kelvic
Office
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes