Riverfall AS Office- Mist

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Riverfall AS Office- Mist

Postby Mist on July 11th, 2012, 7:37 pm

The Mist Spreads and Descends

The Place were the mist Coalesces, the office of Mist. And the last time I will refer to myself in the third person...(Or will the Mist?)

Grading Threads: If you are in Riverfall, or Cyphrus now, you should be submitting this to the grading/mod thread in Riverfall. But for other places, or specific requests for me to grade, you can post it here. Don't think you can skip line either by posting here, since I will go by the date of the post here or in the grading request thread. If you can, post it in the proper moderation request thread instead.

Modded Threads: If you want a modded thread, from yours truly, feel free to post here, and be added to the list. Tell me in general what you want, what skills you most want to use, and I will try to spin up a tale. For active citizens of Riverfall only.

Anything Else: Anything else should be done via a pm, and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. If I don't respond to the pm within a week, feel free to send me another, in case it got lost or missed.

Current Modded Threads:
A simple box
A debt to society

Threads Awarded XP:

List Waiting for Modded Threads:
-Cailet

-Other- Feel free to comment on my office in your post. My office is a work in process. So feel free to say if you like it, think the font or colors makes your eyes bleed, or something needs to be added, and I will do my best to work on it.

Grading Template

Code: Select all
[frame=lightblue][color=black]
[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=11760[/img]
[size=150][b]Thread Grading![/b][/size]

[u][b]Character Name[/b][/u]
[b]XP/Skills:[/b]

[b]Lore:[/b]

[b]Item/ Consequences:[/b]

[b]Additional Notes:[/b]

-If you have any questions about the grade, don’t hesitate to PM me.[/center]
[/color][/frame]
Last edited by Mist on October 27th, 2012, 6:59 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Mist
AS of Riverfall

Words: 66664
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2012, 9:07 pm
Race: Staff account
Office